Bionicle video game series

KennyRoger

which type will bionicle video game series would be?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Definitely a RPG, or an action adventure... or action RPG.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I wish this poll had an option for "no preference" in regard to the developer. I was going to vote action-adventure, but I see no reason why the game would have to be developed by any of those developers. Heck, a great number of them wouldn't develop one anyway; Nintendo in particular doesn't really do licensed games in-house.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Another Action Adventure game would be nice. Or an Action RPG like the MNOG back in 2002. So far we have had a combination of first and third person shooters between Bionicle: The Game and Bionicle Heroes. Both proved very playable and gelled with their relative storylines. What if someone took a selection of characters from every year of Bionicle and combined them into an "Avengers" or "Ultimate Alliance" type game. Now THAT'S an idea!

Another Action Adventure game would be nice. Or an Action RPG like the MNOG back in 2002. So far we have had a combination of first and third person shooters between Bionicle: The Game and Bionicle Heroes. Both proved very playable and gelled with their relative storylines. What if someone took a selection of characters from every year of Bionicle and combined them into an "Avengers" or "Ultimate Alliance" type game. Now THAT'S an idea!
Think about they can do a crossover

Another Action Adventure game would be nice. Or an Action RPG like the MNOG back in 2002.
Hows is the MNOG a RPG?Or a action game ,for that matter?
It's been 10 years since I've played the darn thing. I hardly know what I'm talking about. I knew I was going to be wrong anyways :PDon't know much about RPG either except that everybody seems to like it.

Another Action Adventure game would be nice. Or an Action RPG like the MNOG back in 2002.
Well, it had RPG elements in the segment where the Chronicler's Company defends the Kini Nui from Rahi. And the minigames (such as flying the Gukko or fighting the Nui Jaga) were quite action-based. But yeah, in general it was mostly a pure adventure game.However, I think you could easily create a similar game but with added emphasis on action or RPG elements. I once conceived of a spiritual sequel to the MNOG set on Voya Nui, and because of the conflict with the Piraka the RPG elements would often take center stage.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Well, it had RPG elements in the segment where the Chronicler's Company defends the Kini Nui from Rahi. And the minigames (such as flying the Gukko or fighting the Nui Jaga) were quite action-based. But yeah, in general it was mostly a pure adventure game.However, I think you could easily create a similar game but with added emphasis on action or RPG elements. I once conceived of a spiritual sequel to the MNOG set on Voya Nui, and because of the conflict with the Piraka the RPG elements would often take center stage.
An Ultimate Alliance game would still be an awesome idea to try. I'd even make one myself if I had the time and the knowledge to do so. :D

For what type of game it would be, I chose everything. Because, hey, why not? You can get all that into one game :PFor the studio I was kind of hoping Bethesda would be there so we could have an open world Mata-Nui or whatever but I can't have everything ;) So I chose Traveller's Tales since they made Bionicle Heroes.

Judging by Dragon Age and the Mass Effect series, the folks at Bioware know what they are doing both in the RPG and action department; and certainly with making a huge world with engrossing characters and lots of choices to make. Go Bioware!

I want it MNOLG style in gameplay and art style. I want it to have a giant world to explore that's slowly unlocked by plot developments. I want gorgeous cut-scenes and a compelling story, but I want some open-world elements to it as well. A ton of puzzles and minigames. Who do you play as? Matoran. Anonymous Matoran, probably. On Mata-Nui or Voya Nui or in an alternate universe or something. Alternate universe could be cool, now that I think about it....I would love it passionately. Who do I think could really pull it off the way I want? Probably Templar Studios. As far as that list goes, mayhaps TT.

exo-toa_battle.jpg

• 1 month later...