Silver's Story

chapter 1 The portal to Mario world

"Nooooooooooo." Silver said as he started for the portal. Once he was out he was in a strange universe. He saw a castle,but no Eggman Nega. It was clear that the portal took him somewhere else. "Great now Eggman Nega is going after Shadow,and once they battle there powers will create one black hole that can suck up this universe,Sonic's time and my time." Silver cried. Suddenly a woman in a pink dress with a golden crown came by. "Hello." she said. "what is your name?" she continued. "I am Silver. Silver the Hedgehog!" He exclaimed. "I am Peach. Princess Peach." She replied. "Can you tell me where another portal might be?" Silver asked. "Yes,it is in th- Bowser landed in a hot air balloon and interuppted. "You're mine now princess." Bowser roared. He quickly took her and fled the skys to his castle. "Mama mia!" Said Mario who was running outside. Silver ran up to him and said "Your Mario?". "Right?" He asked in a hurry. "Yes now lets go rescue her and I will show you to the portal." Mario replied. "What,I thought you could not talk?" Silver said curiously. "No time." Mario said."We have to go."

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png

I like this. However, I see a few spelling errors, and this chapter feels rushed and short, as if you tried to finish it as quickly as possible. You could go into more depth, and maybe explain more things--for example, why would Shadow and Eggman Nega create a black hole that would suck up both timelines somehow just by fighting? And how does Silver know Mario?If you brush up a little, than you might have something.Not bad, all in all.

Quick word of warning, you are not allowed to post two chapters in the one day. I suggest you Copy/Paste this into Microsoft Word and post it tomorrow in your time zone.Still, a lot of room for improvement. Not bad, all in all. (In case you don't get it, it was a line said by Silver if he came 2nd or 3rd place in Mario and Sonic in the Winter Olympic Games)

Chapter II Dicussions and a Blue Blur "How do you know me?" Mario asked suspicious. "Every four years we meet at the olympic games." Silver explained. "What about that power thing I heard you talking about that involves a Shadow and Eggman Nega?." Mario asked. "Well Shadows powers can be very unstable alone." Eggman Nega uses 2.3 nitrogen on his robots.That mineral is what the sky's made of and when you combined both that and Shadow's unstoppable powers it will creat a black hole ending all worlds and dimensions in a second." Silver explained.Suddenly a Green midgit dinosour aproached as some would say. But even Silver knew who it was. "Yoshi!" Silver exclaimed."I have not seen you since the winter olympics.How are you?" Silver continued "Yoshi Yoshi rawr Yoshi" Yoshi said. Silver could understand him. He was going to the castle just like them to rescue Bairda.She was a pink yoshi with a hairdryer mouth."Ok then come with us that is where were going." Silver said Silver,Mario,and Yoshi darted out into the forests because,they were running to Bowser world.Silver flew with Physconesis,Mario jumped on Yoshi and Yoshi ran fast.They had to avoid the goombas and the Koopa Troop.But a giant robot soon was ahead and Silver knew that could only mean Eggman."Watch out for that giant robot.I think Eggman and Bowser are working together!" Silver said.But of course they also saw it beat up and a blue blur kept hitting it again and again. "Sonic seems to be attacking it." Said Silver. "Silver I will give you the last shot.You can use your powers to send him imploding into bowsers castle destroying that as well!" Sonic exclaimed.Silver used his power to force it into the structure."The castle imploded!" Silver exclaimed. "Silver the Hedgehog! You niave little brat.You ruined everything" Eggman yelled. "Oh shut up fat man!" Silver yelled back. Eggman then got into his Egg carrier and drove off into a portal.It was still open too."I can take it from here Mario said.I hurt Bowser many times and he will get his most painful one now."Ok are you sure?" Silver asked."Yes.Now go." Mario replied.Silver and Sonic went into the portal that took them to Soleanna.

Silver is my favorite Sonic character. Deal with it,

Go ahead clicky.

poster.png