title.png

This is about a Reaper of Death named Dmitri.

He is a scientist, a doctor, and a warrior.

Other info

This story takes place in the mortal world and the spirit realm.

All references of Heaven, Angels, and Heavenly beings are not based off of any specific religion. They are just characters I'll be using for the sake of the story. This story will be slightly humerous, with a backdrop of sentimentality and what it means to be "human".

If you are somehow offended by this because you find it to be "religious" in anyway, please PM me so we can talk about it.

PGS list: Maybe later, Dmitri, Death, and Lora are all developing characters, so we can wait a few episodes.

Credit to Soran for Chimoru R and helping me with effect techniqes, he's an awesome friend.

Edited by Toa Zyglak

Heres a little something that I think everyone should read. Its a comic I made for one of my other series, The Show. This will explain my universes and characters, as well as giving you a sneak peak of ME.You see, I use many characters, but none have been actually ME, there just the main characters for their own comic. So, heres me, as well as my name that you attribute to go with me (this is my original name for BZP as well as my favorite concept for what I would look like. No, its not based of Leraku, I was browsing my old stuff and found this, and I made a remake)Anyway, TZ will be like Leraku's Vee, hes part of the universe, but watches more then partakes, hes like a ghost, making himself noticed by others when he wants to be.

Wow, you have too many topics to keep track of...Idea, then. It's pretty swell. Rather like the angle you're going for.Can't say I wasn't planning something a teensie bit similar for a future series, but it doesn't really matter.Still top idea.Let me just say, though, the censoring in the last panel was a little vague. Took me a second to figure out what it was, what with there being nothing before or after to suggest it as such. Still, pretty awesome. :DOff to ###### I go...

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice