Fortnightly Flash Fiction Contest

Velox

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Zox, winner of "Fall" with his story, Running for a Shooting Star!

We couldn't come to an agreement for an honorable mention; we barely agreed on a victor. Thank you for great stories, everyone. Keep up the excellent writing!

Our next competition starts this Monday, November 18th, over in the Library. Keep your eyes peeled!

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

tumblr_meb7408mTy1r4ejnio1_1280.gif

I know I am ready to start my voyage.

A Musing Author . . . Want to read my books?

• 3 weeks later...

Theme #11:

fffc_egg.png

Unfortunate Event

Deadline: 11:59 PM PST on Tuesday, December 17th.

Any interpretation of the theme is valid, but your entry must be an OTC story and it must adhere to the rules posted above. Also, just for fun because achievements really aren't worth much, keep in mind the December Writing Prompt: "Moving in"

Edited by The Novelist Called Nuile

When I know I can't live without a pen and paper, when I know writing is as necessary to me as breathing . . .

It must be a BIONICLE story? Typo?

. . . Next time I minutely examine every word before posting. <_<

Thanks for catching that. =P

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

For those of you who are busy with finals, good news - we're extending the deadline another week! You now have until Tuesday, December 17th to write something for Unfortunate Event.

Sincerely, Nuile: Lunatic Wordsmith :smilemirunu:

• 2 months later...

BZP Administration has noticed an unfortunate trend of site members bringing up Ambage drama and disputes on the forums and causing trouble for the staff. This has been going on for quite some time now and it is high time that it stopped. Due to the escalating seriousness of these issues and the history of related difficulties with the Ambage, I am hereby shutting the topic and the Fortnightly Flash Fiction Contests down.

This brings me no pleasure to do, but this is our policy and I ask that you understand this decision.

Topic closed.

Edited by Hahli Husky