Comedy Forum Expo: Fall 2012

MT Zehvor

Four?I dunno, You can just create a "iBrow's one shots' and then write 10 one shots there.So, tmrw is some IAMH?Finarry.
I can 100% guarantee they are not all oneshots. Considering one of them is the sequel to Tahu vs. Tahu and all. But enough about me; focus on It's a Mad House! today.-ibrow

Good to see The Bionicle Hero back. As a belated fan to his orginal Taka and Tahu, I eagerly look forward to his remake/sequel.Although I notice that he has swicthed from script to prose. Changing with the times, I see.
Not always a bad thing. Besides, script is like, the number one thing that keeps those "higher up" authors in Short Stories and Epics from coming here... ever. Slowly I integrate myself into their Ambage society, and I am learning their distastes. Then, once I know them, we can all strive towards a better Comedies forum since we will ALL be told what nobody likes, or what everybody doesn't like. Also, prose will allow his comedy to give the characters the visual expression they require much easier. And there is one character (paired with another) whom I believe will require precise characterization. Prose will aid in that endeavour.-ibrow

Good to see The Bionicle Hero back. As a belated fan to his orginal Taka and Tahu, I eagerly look forward to his remake/sequel.Although I notice that he has swicthed from script to prose. Changing with the times, I see.
Not always a bad thing. Besides, script is like, the number one thing that keeps those "higher up" authors in Short Stories and Epics from coming here... ever. Slowly I integrate myself into their Ambage society, and I am learning their distastes. Then, once I know them, we can all strive towards a better Comedies forum since we will ALL be told what nobody likes, or what everybody doesn't like. Also, prose will allow his comedy to give the characters the visual exp<b></b>ression they require much easier. And there is one character (paired with another) whom I believe will require precise characterization. Prose will aid in that endeavour.-ibrow
I'm not complaining, just making a notation. Should any of my comedy ideas ever get out of idea format, I suspect that the result may end up in prose as well. Do not bow too quickly to the "written elite", ibrow. Comedies is a different section from epics and short stories. That doesn't mean that it must be inferior quality. But trying to appease them is a slippery slope to failure.I advise to focus on producing quality comedy, and this forum's reputation will take care of itself. This Expo is a start. :) If the plans become reality.

The plans are already reality. And I bow to nobody. I simply acknowledge the issues that exist and make fun of the people that do nothing to actually help fix it themselves. Telling us to do stuff is great, but it doesn't seem like the people saying those things feel the need to actually do it themselves and prove it can be done.See? I acknowledged the issue and then made fun of people. That's my thing.-ibrow

Meh. I personally always preferred prose for more epic style instances, and script for comedy. Not that prose is bad for humorous situations, it just takes much longer to write a simple scene that a script comedy could cover in ten lines or so.And yes, this does look like a "quantity over quality" argument, but, in reality, I don't think that prose comedies are all that much more hilarious than script comedies inherently. So I prefer the one that yields more comedy in one chapter.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Bit off topic, and I never even noticed this until now, but...What in the world happened to those Summer Olympic comedies? Did they ever get judged?The one where you had to write some major Bionicle event and tie it in with some comedic rehappening of that...(also that's not a real word)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Bit off topic, and I never even noticed this until now, but...What in the world happened to those Summer Olympic comedies? Did they ever get judged?The one where you had to write some major Bionicle event and tie it in with some comedic rehappening of that...(also that's not a real word)-MT
They were judged and the winners announced some months ago. The COT comedy olympics is the reason why I have that super special member title.-ibrow

:)Glad to know you guys are looking forward to it.Also, the main reason I switched to prose was because I plan on doing it in a more novel-esque style for the story structure. Figured it'd make more sense to match that in the writing style as well. Plus it'll make character development much easier.P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!!:tohu:

Nothin' to see here folks. Just keep movin' along.

Let's focus on IAMH today, eh? No thank you. There will be some IAMH news here, but you'll see who the real star of the show is.

For the introduction here, I tried to come up with a catchy phrase to draw you in. But I couldn’t, so I just put this. I hope I have your attention now, because the following will be my Comedy Forum Expo Fall 2012 presentation. Enjoy!

Let’s kick this off with a bang, shall we? How about...my first ongoing comedy besides It’s a Mad House! Before, I’ve only written two one-shots outside of Mad House. Other projects have been briefly considered, but I decided against them. Now, though, I bring you an...

ACTION-PACKED!!!

HUMOR-FILLED!!!

PARODY!!!

MASK/OFF

Mask/Off! Yeah! Woo! Awesome!

So...what is it?

Isn’t it obvious? It’s a parody of Face/Off, the 1997 action movie starring John Travolta and Nicholas Cage. Not only that, but a parody of action movies in general. What else could it possibly be? And now that we’ve established that much, chew on this tasty reveal...text block? Sounds better than written trailer. Here we go!

Masks have always been a big part of Bionicle. They give Toa different powers, and the Toa Mata had to search an island to find them. Some of them hold the powers of Light, Time, Life! Changing your mask changes what you can do. But what if it changed...who you were?

Imagine this. You are a Toa. You have a mask. But in this world, masks are a part of you. Your mask is your face and can’t be removed. It is wholly the equivalent of faces for us humans.

Toa Altov is the top agent in the Metru Protection Agency (MPA). He fights crime all across Metru Nui, and does an amazing job on it. But no matter what he does, the memory of his son Nulta still haunts him. When the Matoran was still young, his life was taken by a bullet meant for Altov, and the agent has never forgotten it. The man who killed his son is named Danur Ogdel, the most notorious terrorist in Metru Nui. For years, they have been rivals, even before the death of Nulta. Their battle finally comes to a close, and Toa Altov stands victorious. Or does he?

Before he died, the evil Toa of Arsenal Danur planted a bomb somewhere in Metru Nui, which is all the MPA knows. But Danur’s old cronies know where it is. One of them, Leenet, a troubled Matoran, believes that his best friend, mentor, and partner-in-crime can’t be dead. The only way to get the information out of him is to have Danur himself ask him. And so Altov enters surgery to have his mask switched with Danur Ogdel, who lies in a coma. But when Danur wakes up and takes Altov’s mask, killing everyone who knows about the operation, can Altov return to his life and stop the bomb in time?

Read Mask/Off, coming November 10th, to find out.

Now that I’ve unveiled my newest comedy, let’s take a look at what’s coming up in Mad House. Like, for example, the final story arc of season three. [...] indicates that I have skipped some stuff, because after all, this is only a preview.

Iruini: Kaza...we have a problem.

Kaza: Are we out of money again? Did you spend it on Magic: The Gathering cards?

Iruini: No.

Kaza: Good. I don’t want to go a week without heat again. That was a hard December...

Iruini: This is much more serious than being broke.

Kaza: Oh great.

Iruini: Some of the Kratos is missing. A highly addictive super-strength chemical that now may be out in the open.

Kaza: ...oh...wait...did you say it’s addictive?

Iruini: Very. It often causes extreme addiction after only one dose. Why are looking at me like-RAINUK!

[...]

Kaza: Rainuk, hand over the Kratos. You’re my fellow Toa, I don’t want to have to hurt you.

Rainuk: Doesn’t bother me!

WHAM!

A punch from Rainuk’s now enlarged fist knocked Kaza back a few feet. He fell, but rolled, leaping back up and drawing his weapon.

Kaza: I’m sorry, but this has to be done.

The two leapt at eachother, ready to kill, whether in cold blood, or in duty.

[...]

Pretty awesome, huh? In case you didn’t understand that, there is a villain named Aero who used this chemical called Kratos (named after the Titan from Greek mythology) to give himself super-strength. To defeat him, one of our heroes, Rainuk, used Kratos. He defeated Aero, but is now addicted, and turns against his friends. Deep stuff, right? Well, don’t worry. I’ll still try to fit in plenty of humor. And now, let’s take a look at an upcoming story arc, which you will see in the fourth season...

Brekit stepped slowly through the hallway. He was careful as he brought his foot down, because the ground was covered in ice, as well as the ceiling and walls.

Brekit: I don’t like this place...

Pridak: Oh really? Want some mittens? It’s cold, get over it!

Brekit: Why’d I bring you along?

Pridak: I’m better with my revolver then you’ll ever be with your elemental air powers, or that dumb club.

Brekit: You don’t seem to be much quieter.

Pridak: Look, if someone’s here, they already know they’ve got company. Besides, if they attack us, we’ll know who they are.

CHATTER!

Brekit: Was that your teeth? You want some mittens now?

Pridak: Step up here. It just got colder.

Brekit stepped forwards and instantly shuddered.

Brekit: You’re right.

Pridak: I’m gonna have a look ahead.

The Barraki turned the corner to peer ahead. His jaw dropped open comically and he stepped back around the corner.

Brekit: What is it?

Pridak: Nothing.

Brekit: That’s good.

Pridak: No, I mean...nothing. It gets colder around the corner, and up ahead, the hallway is gone. There’s nothing there. Just...a hole.

Brekit looked and his eyes grew wide.

Brekit: Zero...

Pridak: Zero degrees? Are you kidding me? It’s colder than that!

Brekit: No, not zero degrees. Absolute zero, the temperature at which matter...ceases to exist. I paid attention in Science...sometimes.

Pridak: And that temperature...happened...here?

Brekit: That’s where this space station went. What we’ve been through is all that’s left.

Voice from the Blackness: Hello. I see I have visitors. Care to join me?

Pridak raised his revolver and fired into the blackness.

Pridak: Yes. I do.

The bullet got within a foot of the blackness and was gone. It didn’t evaporate, didn’t dissolve, didn’t dissipate. It was just...gone.

As Pridak and Brekit stared, they began to get colder, and colder.

Brekit: RUN!

They turned and ran, but they still felt colder, and colder.

Voice: Just relax...give in...there is no escape.

Even more awesome, right? Than the last Mad House preview, that is. Not more awesome than Mask/Off. Well, depends on your tastes. But you should still check them both out. Do it!

And now for some Halloween stuff!

This year’s Halloween special for IAMH is Madhouse of Horror II, the sequel to last year’s. Again, three stories will be told, generally progressing in scariness as they go on. This year’s will not be in orange font, sorry again about last year’s

:P . But last year’s was obviously still amazing, so you should read this year’s. Regarding the things parodied, the first segment is a parody of Jurassic Park. The second parodies The Shining, a famous horror movie starring Jack Nicholson. The third and final segment parodies An American Werewolf in London, a horror-dark comedy sort of movie about, surprisingly, a werewolf. From America. In London. You know why you should read it? Because it’s October, and October is the time for scary things. Halloween only comes once a year, so make it count by reading this. Not only that, it’s the longest chapter of the year, and the one I put the most work into. You can expect to see it Tuesday, October 30th.

Thanks for checking out my CFE Fall 2012 presentation, and read Mask/Off! Goodbye!

-PurpleBouncy (still gonna copy ibrow)

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

The plans are already reality. And I bow to nobody. I simply acknowledge the issues that exist and make fun of the people that do nothing to actually help fix it themselves. Telling us to do stuff is great, but it doesn't seem like the people saying those things feel the need to actually do it themselves and prove it can be done.See? I acknowledged the issue and then made fun of people. That's my thing.-ibrow
*sigh* Making fun of people will not improve matters in the comedies forum. It might even make matters worse. Although I understand the reasoning behind that particular making-fun-of-incidence, so I'm not particularly bothered.
:)Glad to know you guys are looking forward to it.Also, the main reason I switched to prose was because I plan on doing it in a more novel-esque style for the story structure. Figured it'd make more sense to match that in the writing style as well. Plus it'll make character development much easier.P.S. TO THE NUIMOBILE!!:tohu:
As my old seventh-grade math teacher used to say, "Whatever works for you." I hope it turns out well - from what I can see from the preview, it looks like the comedy will do as well, if not better, than its predecessors.

Alright everyone, here is the first comedy of four... expect the other three to be announced starting around 3pm NA Eastern.Classic MemoriesVultraz stood behind the counter of the diner, serving his line of customers. Sadly, he was currently short of staff, which was what forced him to do this.It was eight in the morning. He was already severely peeved off.“Next customer!” he called, bored.“Hello chap.” Turaga Vakama hobbled up. “What do you have today good sir?”“You ask that everyday. Everyday I say the exact same thing.” Vultraz replied.Turaga Vakama looked at him expectantly.“Very well,” Vultraz muttered, “I’ll go get your decaf coffee and bagel with lettuce.”“Not today old chap, not today.” Turaga Vakama interrupted brightly. “I discovered that those items are far cheaper at Radiak’s Café across the street, so I get them there now.”Vultraz lunged across the table and grabbed Turaga Vakama by the throat, hurling him at the nearest table. The Turaga stood, dusted himself off, and returned to the counter as if nothing had happened.“As I was saying,” he continued, “Today I believe I’d like a burger instead. Those are far cheaper here. Seriously good sir, you have no idea how much cheaper they are.”A still disgruntled Vultraz gestured to the menu above him.“As you can clearly see, we have a total of fifty-seven burgers. You need to be far more specific.”“Well good chap, I think I’ll go for the Triple Cider Quarter Pounder® with Bacon, Old Spice Sauce®, and a side of Moldy Wet Socks® brand French fries.”The shadow Matoran glanced at the Turaga, confusion etched on his face.“You do realize that our last twenty-eight customers who ate this combination had four heart attacks at once and also suffered broken elbows?”“Your point being my dear friend?”“Don’t call me friend. I mean that the youngest was about one million years younger than you. I think it’s suicide.” Vultraz responded.“Oh just give me the burger chap.”Vultraz shrugged and slapped the Turaga across the face.“BITIL! ANTROZ! VAMPRAH! ICARAX! GET OVER HERE!”The four Makuta guards scampered over; Icarax was tripped by Vamprah and slammed into Hahli Mahri, spilling her boiling coffee all over Hewkii Mahri and himself.“ARRRRRGH!” they both yelled, running for the walk-in freezer.“ARRRRRGH!” they both yelled, running out when they discovered that Makuta Tridax was currently curled up in there sleeping.Vultraz rolled his eyes before gesturing to Turaga Vakama.“Take this lunatic to the dungeons. He’s trying to order the death combo.”“Could you please explain why we haven’t taken it off the menu?” Bitil asked. “Not to insult you boss, just wondering.”Vultraz waved him off, aiding Antroz and Icarax as they wrestled Turaga Vakama into submission.“I like having the dungeons occupied.” He grunted. “Makes me feel important, and it makes us look important. That’s also why we have you guys.”“Plus the fact that we sometimes host the annual Metru-Nui business meeting.” Bitil nodded.“That too.”Bitil walked away deep in thought, leaving Icarax and Antroz on their own to bundle Turaga Vakama into a burlap sack and drag him down to the dungeons.“Holy Mata-Nui, this guy is fat!” Antroz exclaimed.“Oh yeah; give him a maximum security cell.” Vultraz called. “I don’t want him escaping.”Icarax grunted in acknowledgement as Antroz and the sack toppled down the spiral staircase leading down. Meanwhile, Vultraz turned to the next customer, to find Hahli Mahri glaring at him.“Uh… hello?” he tried.“I want a free re-fill for my coffee now…” she threatened, “Or else this fool gets blown so far he’ll end up in Hero Factory.”Vultraz glanced over to her fist, which was around a blue Vamprah’s throat. Unfortunately, he couldn’t tell whether Vamprah was choking since he was already blue to begin with.“Sure, why not?” he shrugged. “Here.”He tossed the re-fill at the Toa, forcing her to let go of Vamprah to catch it and gulp it, which caused Vultraz and a gasping Vamprah to wince.“Thanks.” She grinned, then walked out the doors.“Close call.” Vultraz remarked.“You have no idea…” Vamprah gasped, shaking his head and walking away.“Alright, next customer!” Vultraz called.COMING JANUARY 9TH, 2012 - VULTRAZ'S DINER ANNIVERSARY EDITIONThis comedy will be ten chapters long, with each chapter being based upon a chapter from the following comedies:-Vultraz's Diner (2008)-Vultraz's Diner (2009)-The New Vultraz's Diner (2010)-The Hilarious Misadventures of Vultraz (2010)-Vultraz's Journey Returns (2011)Have a chapter you'd like to request be re-made for this Anniversary Edition? Request it now!In addition, Vultraz will be returning THIS YEAR to star in "The Voyage of Awesome" alongside Captain Tronameg in Chapter 3, which will be released November 1st.The next comedy coming up... well, if you all recall, there's a bit of a tradition involving Vultraz when it comes to Halloween.....Be here. 3pm Eastern.

Alright, part two is your Mini Series/Oneshot announcements!First up we have the 3rd Annual Vultraz Halloween Special... you can read Your Greatest Fear, from 2010, and Zaktan's Tale, from 2011 to catch up on this super special Halloween series. But now onto the actual preview! Fans of TF2 will be pleased!Radiak’s CaféRadiak hummed to himself as he crawled upon his four legs inside the business room, where the two rivals Mazeka and Vultraz sat facing each other, arguing over a truce.“-you clearly stated in your letter that you had been a baby all this time and that the diner really was mine!” Vultraz was saying. “Why can’t I seem to pound that into your skull? You wrote it!”“I never wrote you anything! You sent me that letter!” Mazeka yelled.“Both of you are wrong, losers.” Radiak hissed, pushing a button that caused a platform to lift him into the air so that he stood over both Vultraz and Mazeka. “I wrote those letters so that both of you would come here.”Mazeka glanced around as the doors all slammed shut and the windows became barred, trapping him and Vultraz with Radiak.“What do you want, Radiak?” Vultraz asked.“All these years your stupid diner with its disgusting menu items and its extremely questionable moral practices has had better business than my quaint little café.” Radiak said. “I hate that, and I hate you.”“It’s because you’re a creepy spider guy with four legs.” Vultraz said.“Don’t judge me!” Radiak snapped.“We’ll judge you all we like! What are you going to do about it?” Mazeka asked.“Everything!” Radiak screeched. “I’ve been waiting for so long, and finally my plans are complete! I will run that horrendous diner you both care so much for down with my infinitely respawning army of robots!”“Aw, crud.” Vultraz said.“And I’m going to kill the two of you!” Radiak cried with glee.“Yeah right!” Mazeka said.Radiak responded by leaping down and jamming one of his one-toe legs through Mazeka’s chest. Mazeka’s eyes bulged out as he realized that Vultraz didn’t have the most disgusting feet in the universe before he passed out.“There! That’s one dead!”“I hate to break it to you...” Vultraz said. “But he’s probably not dead.”Radiak lunged at him, but Vultraz side stepped and allowed him to crash into the chair. The Matoran with semi-normal feet pulled out his plastic spoon and swung, slamming it down on Radiak’s back... only for the spoon to shatter.“Muahaha!” Radiak laughed maniacally. “My evil plan worked!”“What the – my spoon! My plastic spoon! How did you break it?!”“That’s Part 2 of my plan many years in the making!” Radiak yelled with triumph. “I developed a body suit that was specifically designed to destroy your one and only plastic spoon! You are now weaponless!”“I hate you.”“I am undefeatable!”“Does your body suit protect you from my toxic feet?”“Your toxic – um... uh... yes?”“Good! Have a whiff!”Vultraz stepped on Radiak with a crunch and, once his rival had stopped twitching like a bird, pulled the remote out of his pocket and pressed the single button on it. The room was promptly unlocked, and he bid his exit immediately.Coming October 28th, 2012:The third annual Vultraz Halloween special:ROBOTS!More of a three-shot this time around, with the prologue that you just saw, one special chapter to be released October 29th, and then the final chapter to be released October 31st as several Diner employees find themselves overrun by robots!And now...We all know about Tahu vs. Tahu. And we all know that it's sequel is coming... but first, there are things that need to be told in these really dark times. I mean, we all sing praise unto the storyline, the mystery, and the characters, but we never take the days to figure them out! And so more mysteries must be shared, more secrets must be formed, and the storyine for the sequel must be firmly set in stone.I hope you pay attention to the stuff I bolded. But if not, well, here's a preview for you anyway. Disjointed? Probably. It's meant to be that way. It'll be disorienting, but you'll find out the answers soon enough.“Hey Vezok, what’s up?”“Nothing much Avak... just, you know, standing around and talking.”“Yeah, because we never do anything else... we’re so boring.”“Shut up, Thok.”*-*-*-*“You called for me sir?”“You called for me, Lewa Mata.”“I guess I did.”“You wish to know why I allowed the death of Nex...”*-*-*-*“Welcome to the ‘Lewa Mata is Evil Club’, where we will be discussing how we defeat him.”“Pridak, there’s eleven of us here.”“Your point?”“Two of us are Toa, six are Piraka, and three are Barraki. We can’t do anything against him.”“Oh don’t be such a downer, Hakann.”*-*-*-*“Hey Zaktan?”“Yeah Reidak?”“You ever wonder why we’re here?”“It’s one of life’s great mysteries, isn’t it? I mean, why are we here? Is it just some cosmic coincidence that I’m not allowed to die, or is there really a god, watching over us-”“No religious stuff here, remember?”“Right.”*-*-*-*“Hey Thok, I’ve been wondering something.”“What is it now, Hakann?”“It’s Vezok.”“Hey, yeah. Where is he?”“And that brings me to the question I was about to ask you.”*-*-*-*“Follow them, Nektann! I want to know what they’re up to!”“But it’s the Piraka, Lewa Mata! What harm could they possibly do?!”“Nektann, you’re a hopeless case, and you managed to fight against three Throwbots and survive. You Skakdi are weird like that. Go find them.”“And then?”“I dunno, do mean stuff to them if you think what they’re doing is bad.”“You’re bad.”*-*-*-*“Then you’ll be glad to know, Gali Mata, about this next thing.”“Which is?”“It’s the Vezons, their next experiment.”“What are they doing..?”*-*-*-*“Hello there Nektann.”“Hello Zaktan. Mind if I talk with you?”“This is about us sneaking around suspiciously, isn’t it.”“...no?”“It is, Zaktan! Don’t listen to him!”“Shut it, Avak! I make the decisions here!”“You just got burned, Avak!”“Shut up, Vezok!”Coming NOVEMBER 2ND, 2012: DARK UNTO DAYS, the first ever OFFICIAL Mini Series in the Tahu vs. Tahu series.Enjoy these for now, and I hope you're all excited for the release of Dark Unto Days... and if you aren't, have this:dark_unto_days.jpgIt is dark. It is mysterious. It is epic. It is funny. It is coming. Mark November 2nd down, and then, while you're at it, mark the next three weeks after that down as well. Because for the FIRST TIME IN MY HISTORY HERE, I am announcing a pre-written comedy. That's right; a steady, weekly release schedule. Every Friday in November, a new installment of this comedy will be released until the conclusion.Until Part 3, see you later!

DARK UNTO DAYS isn't TvT's sequel, right?Because if it is...I'd rather not.The rest of the stuff sounds awesome, though. Can't wait for Part 3!WAIT A MINUTE.What about that Pridak mini-series? And what about the Time-Traveling mini-series? DUD (best acronym ever) is NOT TvT's first miniseries.So HA!~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

DARK UNTO DAYS isn't TvT's sequel, right?Because if it is...I'd rather not.The rest of the stuff sounds awesome, though. Can't wait for Part 3!WAIT A MINUTE.What about that Pridak mini-series? And what about the Time-Traveling mini-series? DUD (best acronym ever) is NOT TvT's first miniseries.So HA!~MN~
Try reading the post again. Because I clearly stated the first OFFICIAL mini-series. Pridak's mini-series was the time-travelling one. And why on earth would this be the sequel to TvT if it's a mini-series? And you're acknowledging the fact that you look forward to Part 3, which is the true sequel.Don't be so quick to judge this, though - I DARE you to not read this and then try reading the TvT sequel, because you're not gonna understand half of it.-ibrow

Part 3... the part you've all been waiting for.First off, a small(ish) announcement: fans of Tahu vs. Tahu should know by now that I kind of stopped updating the wiki AT ALL back during Season 3. Well, here's Version 2.0... I present to you...THE IBROW VOLTEX WIKI (DON'T CLICK UNTIL AFTER READING ALL OF THIS POST!!!)Although it is currently just TvT-oriented, once I have that side of the field taken care of I'll expand it, and it will become the home centre for all information regarding my comedies, all of them with the same general style of page for your viewing pleasure. I hope you like it, I've put a lot of work into it.Now for the juicy stuff: I present to you...-------Dear Tahu Stars... I do not take pleasure in a letter such as this one, but I fear it is necessary, regarding the current situation...*-*-*-*“Here we are.” Furno said, dumping the body and head to the floor. “What else do you two need?”“Oh, nothing much.” The Kardas Vezon said, clasping his hands together. “Just need to attach them together!”“Already done.” Evo grunted, pointing to the now complete (albeit still dead) body of Tahu Nuva. “Now what do we do?”*-*-*-*...that I will NOT cease the attacks, as I find them to be required if I am to take control...*-*-*-*“This is a stupid idea.” Rocka said. “He’s dead... what if he doesn’t want to come back?”“Then he may kill himself afterwards.” The Fenrakk Vezon told him. “There is so much information he can give us! This will be a breakthrough!”*-*-*-*­...and that I believe the new line to be a far greater threat to both of us, and that it might be prudent were we to combine forces...*-*-*-*“Information from the dead should stay as information for the dead.” Rocka muttered.“Don’t be such a downer.” Evo told him.“Don’t be such a downer – he was dead at the bottom of the pond!”“Exactly – we’ve done him a favour!”*-*-*-*...so despite my instincts, I will agree to the private meeting tomorrow to discuss such investigations...*-*-*-*“Evo, you are so stupid that I’m actually physically running out of ways to express just how stupid you are.”“Ooh, how insulting. I am truly insulted, Rocka.”“I give up....”*-*-*-*...and propose, with our recent return, that we take a rest and prepare for the onslaught to come...*-*-*-*Furno hoisted Tahu Nuva’s body onto his shoulders, grunting as he lifted the Toa Nuva onto the operating table that the two Vezons had set up.“So, what exactly are the chances that this succeeds?” Surge asked.“About 49 percent.” The Fenrakk Vezon answered. “This is, after all, the very first experiment of this sort. Next time the chances will be higher.”*-*-*-*...a rescue team sent to search the attic has yet to return, and my thoughts turn recently to the Throwbots...*-*-*-*“Suddenly I’m wishing we’d brought somebody a little less... higher up.” Furno said.“Oh, that isn’t important.” The Fenrakk Vezon waved it away. “We had to fight this Toa before, and it was not pretty. To be completely honest, we are very surprised he was even willing to die at all. We shattered him and it seemed like he was walking in seconds.”*-*-*-*...suspicions about my closest ally, about ALMIGHTY...*-*-*-*“Guess you two aren’t exactly efficient killers.” Rocka pointed out.“You’ve got that right!” Kardas Vezon snorted. “Oh, and we’ll be using some... oddities... to help with the task.”“Oddities?” Furno asked.“What sort of oddities?” Surge asked.*-*-*-*...hope that when this is over, they do a better job than we could...*-*-*-*Kardas Vezon whistled. Fenrakk Vezon laughed. “You’ll see... you’ll see indeed.”*-*-*-*...fear that things are never as they seem and that for every answer there are far more questions......Tahu Stars, signing off...COMING SOON...the_afterwords_-_season_1_banner_2_copy.jpgEntirely pre-written (I have all chapters but the epilogue completed as I type this), The Afterwords takes upon a new style of comedy that is seperate from that of Tahu vs. Tahu - but don't worry, it's the sequel you've been waiting for! Due to the rather jarring change in style, the reading of Dark Unto Days before this is recommended.Releases December 7th, 2012, with weekly releases every Friday and mid-week PSAs.Now, some bonus information:-6 Promotional posters will be released once every five days during November, beginning on the fifth. These will be displayed in the General Art forum and within the Dark Unto Days topic. -The comedy features an almost brand new cast of characters - some of the few returning characters in the first season from Tahu vs. Tahu include Lewa Mata, Pohatu Nuva, and Takanuva Stars.-The comedy will be 10 chapters long, plus a prologue and an epilogue.-It is far more lighthearted than Tahu vs. Tahu ever was - even more lighthearted than season 1. However, the dramatic, epic scenes you've become used to are still present.-The first season features the return of the guest stars - three, to be exact. Look for them in the place they were seen in TvT Season 1.-As a little tidbit for you guys, the prologue is subtitled "The Numbers".-The first season does feature several action scenes, but they are much funnier than in Tahu vs. Tahu.-As featured in the teaser above, each chapter will begin with a monologue from either Tahu Mata or Tahu Stars.-At least one deceased character will appear.-Nex 2.0 plays a significant role in some form.Hope you enjoyed this! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them. :)-ibrow

Edited by iBrow Voltex

That sounds like it should be interesting. I'll admit that I have to get caught up on Tahu vs. tahu, but I think that The Afterwords will be a very interesting story; can't wait to see how it'll turn out. =) Same with Robots, I'm definitely excited for that, as a fellow TF2 fan. =P

ONLY 10 CHAPTERS?!?!?!? +2?!?!?!?Well...that's like, nothing. I guess it'll seem like more, though, with DUD included.And here lies the Comedy Forum Expo 2012. May you forever rest in peace.~MN~
10 Chapters is generally how long a season is in the Tahu vs. Tahu series, with the exception of Aftermath, which was 13 chapters, and now Season 1 of The Afterwords, which is 12.More bang for your buck.-ibrow

So, apparently, Tahu Stars is talking to himself about his greatest ally being ALMIGHTY.

-As a little tidbit for you guys, the prologue is subtitled "The Numbers".
The numbers, Mason! WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS!
-As featured in the teaser above, each chapter will begin with a monologue from either Tahu Mata or Tahu Stars.
And I wonder where you got that from....

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Plenty of stories begin with a monologue - Red vs. Blue just happens to have been one of them at some point. That said, I think it was rather clear that in the teaser, it's both Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars... seeing as the first line is "Dear Tahu Stars" => He wouldn't write to himselfand the final line is"-Tahu Stars, signing off" =>Implies that both have lines in the teaser.Every second line is a different Tahu speaking.-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...