• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

TransforMOC: Dr Holloween

transformoc halloween bcbs

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Onewa7

Onewa7
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 29-August 10
  • 803 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2012 - 01:53 AM

Hi again, I'm going to show you my best attempt at TransforMOCs ever. Watching Transformer movies helped me a lot to make some decent transforming robot. This one was made for the sixth BCBS challenge on MOCpages, a Halloween-themed contest. I wanted to build a skeleton or pumpkin man, and I thought of a TransforMOC, and I mixed all three ideas, which explains the color scheme and the transforming ability of my entry.Car formNormal formBack viewBackstory: There was a man, a mad scientist, who worked on mutagens. In the night of Halloween, dressed up as a Skeleton, he was driving his car with a bottle of mutagen in his bag. He accidentaly crashed on a wall and broke the bottle. Instead of dying, he fused with his car and his clothes. When becoming biomechanical, he felt most of his internal organs were missing, giving him a hollow feeling. So he called himself "Dr Holloween" and disappeared in the night for new adventures.Thoughts welcomed.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

#2 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 02-March 10
  • 5,282 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2012 - 03:45 AM

Now that is awesome.I love combining Bionicle and TF, and it fits well with the Halloween theme.Though, typically the shoulders will not be broad on a skeletal being. That's my only critique here. Aside from that, this is perfect. 8.5/10.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

#3 Offline turtleman

turtleman
  • Members
  • Toa

• 05-August 12
  • 166 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2012 - 06:10 AM

That guy is so evil looking good job. I think the normal form is better than the car form though.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

#4 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 05-September 10
  • 2,300 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 17 2012 - 03:59 PM

I like the transformation, it's very well done, but the feet are very promenient in car mode.

aouROFb.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users