Let's brag

Geardirector

I ran a 5k in 20:27 yesterday (It's not like I'm getting 17:00, but it's still good).
20:14 a few days ago for me. (While under the weather.)I also have a habit of pulling irrelevant facts out of my rear at random times.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

In Halo Reach, I held off an enemy team by myself for a short amount of time, with a sniper rifle.In Real Life, I made it to about 87 mph on the highway...in a 2000 Dodge Carivan (did I mention it was in a poor state of repair, and this was shortly before it broke down for good, as far as my family is concerned).I lucid dream, and dream frequently, there have been times where I have had several dreams in a single day. I also do not freak out when in a sleep paralysis, in some cases I find it quite relaxing.I am capable of experiencing Euphoria naturally, as I seem to have the brain abnormalities to get it without having to do absolutely anything.I mindscrewed an entire class room, several times, and possibly the teacher on at least one of them.I possibly managed to convince some people that I might be an amnesiac god (or at least an incarnation of one), using philosophy (explaining everything about this one is a long story).My IQ is above average.I love the taste of blood.

Edited by Samhain

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

I HAVE A TEALL KAKAMA! MY CHANNEL HAS ATLEAST 650 VIEWS!

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I got video birthday messages of three My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic voice actresses. :)

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

I have been actively involved in tagging sharks off of the coast of South Carolina. Yeah, I got science fingers.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I can close this topic if it becomes too spammy!So just exercise caution, I guess. No silly things like quoting a post and saying "I can quote your post!" If you have some awesome talent to brag about, though, by all means go ahead.Since my initial line would break this rule I set up if left alone, allow me to offer something else: I have quite the knack for musical comprehension.

Edited by -Windrider-

I am the proud owner of a jaw harp, recorder (okay not so proud about that one), penny whistle, a Moroccan flute (the proper name of which I have yet to discover), a Boehm-system flute, and a simple system low D Irish flute (less versatile than the Boehm, but it's got a nice sound to it).I am possessed of the incredibly useful knowledge that I should not be a singer.In addition to science fingers, I also have fingers that are rather well-suited to the piano. This would be fantastic if I had a piano.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I can take colder temperatures than most people. Flip side, I have anger issues in the heat.
Funny, that applies to me as well!
A common affliction.I won, like... two... or something... BBC contests. I have done nothing productive recently, though.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

I possess basic knowledge of two languages (nihongo and le français) in addition to my native language, and I will work to develop them. And others.I have a near-complete set of Bundeswehr infantry equipment.I am friends with Chols.

Edited by Kothra
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg