• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Let's brag

ego-boasting bragging

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,579 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 19 2012 - 01:50 PM

I'm an exceptional gamer, and apparently a great oral story-teller.

levi_and_hange.jpg

#42 Offline Axalara234

Axalara234
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 447 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2012 - 12:14 PM

• Some guy that was running for governor in my state (But lost) once waved to me from his car while I was walking to school.
  • I'm a bilingual/Soy bilingue. (But my thick American accent makes it hard for people to understand me while I'm speaking Spanish)
  • I once got the 19th best Spanish grade in my state in a nationwide exam. (I live in Mexico) Spanish isn't even my first language XD.

Posted Image

I'm not online that often, because I don't have a computer and most cyber cafe computers have trouble loading the new forums. :/

#43 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2012 - 06:34 PM

I possess a large Skyrim Batch code collection, made from copy/pasting codes.My computer is now running on its 10th year.I have a very good knowledge of Unreal (1998 game)I once foot-tapped the entire song "Sovngarde" from Skyrim

Edited by Razorback, Oct 20 2012 - 06:42 PM.

#44 Offline SgtPanda

SgtPanda
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 726 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 20 2012 - 09:05 PM

Remember that game called "MASH" where someone decides your adulthood and it's at random? Well I got a mansion, a Miata, two kids...and my wife is Mila Kunis.I can finally play the riff for "Message In A Bottle".

Edited by SgtPanda, Oct 20 2012 - 09:06 PM.

#45 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,237 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 02:54 PM

I just disturbed the heck out of some other BZPers in the bzprpg news and discussion topic

Edited by Kopakamidak, Oct 21 2012 - 02:59 PM.

#46 Offline King of the Madness Isles

King of the Madness Isles
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 355 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 03:23 PM

I once had all the achievements in Skyrim (then DLC came out).I scored a 27/36 on the ACT in seventh grade.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of classic rock.I have a fairly expansive knowledge of video games, and a fair knowledge of gamer culture.I can make obscure references off the top of my head (ex: specific scenes from Terminator movies, Nicholas Cage, lines from classic rock songs).I can get a good deal of obscure references.In third grade I wrote book reviews for a local magazine for five months, all published, and got paid 25 cents per word.EDIT:I almost forgot:After I found out about Operation Rainfall (this project to get three Nintendo RPGs brought to North America) I made a call to Nintendo, talked for a while with someone, and a few days later Xenoblade Chronicles was announced to be coming to North America. Coincidence? Probably, but I like to think not.Also I still haven't bought Xenoblade. It looks good, but it's not near the top of my list. The fact that I don't even own it makes the above statement even more awesome.

Edited by PurpleBouncy, Oct 21 2012 - 03:27 PM.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

#47 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 05:42 PM

I just disturbed the heck out of some other BZPers in the bzprpg news and discussion topic

That's all I do in CoT, period

tu whit, tu whoo

#48 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 05:49 PM

Disturbed doesn't quite fit - it's not like you're talking about anything that's disturbing, you're just being, depending on the mood of the reader, amusing or annoying.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#49 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 07:14 PM

Also I have a cyber stalker

tu whit, tu whoo

#50 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,237 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 01:06 AM

Disturbed doesn't quite fit - it's not like you're talking about anything that's disturbing, you're just being, depending on the mood of the reader, amusing or annoying.

You didn't bragAnyway, I've read at least 10 of Agatha Christie's novels

#51 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,977 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 02:16 AM

I own 40+ Star Wars novels..
Posted Image

#52 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 08:52 AM

I have the ability to receive a major headache whenever I hear a certain currently popular type of music.

~Everypony wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

~My Little Pony~ ~Mass Effect~

#53 Offline Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 32 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 06:51 PM

I also have an exstensive Dragon Wallpaper library...loaded into a wallpaper rotator. On windows xp.

#54 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 06:52 PM

-I have very keen reflexes and good hand-eye coordination (which may or may not be due to the fact that I've spent a good chunk of my life playing video games :P)-In third grade, I wrote a Halloween-themed story that I read aloud and they published the recording on the school website-I can learn songs by ear relatively well if I know or can figure out what key they're in

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer, Oct 22 2012 - 06:52 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#55 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,237 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2012 - 09:50 AM

I've watched the entire pokémon anime twice

#56 Offline Axonn's Fury

Axonn's Fury
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,872 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 23 2012 - 09:59 AM

Ooh I like this topic... :)1) I have over 95% of all Bionicle sets sold from 2001-End. (Pics to proove if you're curious).2) I am an exceptional Halo player.3) I am currently working a fourth-year college Internship as a freshman/sophomore.4) I am in the same Fraternity as the creator of Basketball (yes, the sport as a whole) James Naismith, Creater/Owner of Wendys, Dr. Seuss, John Goodman, and the creater of the computer mouse.5) Kinda musically talented, and have an ear for great music.- play Guitar, Piano, Sax, Clarinet, and honestly any instrament you put in my hand.6) I drive a way nicer car than I deserve.7) I feel bad now. I hate bragging...- Taka

Edited by Axonn's Fury, Oct 24 2012 - 10:24 AM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#57 Offline Heir of the Chronicler

Heir of the Chronicler
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,715 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 05:46 PM

1) I was the best warthog driver in all of Halo 1 for PC. Seriously. I had this weird type of lag due to my router that allowed my Warthog to go faster than anyone elses, but since it hopped forward every other second, I had to anticipate everything before it happened. Very difficult. Made me almost bulletproof, tho. So, yeah, you wanna capture the flag? You let me drive, and you willl.... and then all the sequels stayed on Consoles and I never drove another warthog again http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif- Heir

vffsigbanner5.png

#58 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 06:23 PM

YES that I am the best Warthog driver ever except in campaign. all those judging eyes...

tu whit, tu whoo

#59 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 06:38 PM

I've been in three serious car accidents without ever touching any part of a car's control mechanisms. Lottery tickets burst into flame when I walk by. Toast within a mile of me always lands butter-side down. Rainbows invert their concavity when I come near. I'm banned from traveling to Ireland for fear that I'll kill the lepreconomy.I'm a genie of terrible luck, is what I'm saying here.Also I own (and obviously can use, because what kind of chump owns things they can't use?) a 60'' recurve bow.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

#60 Offline Thunder on the Mountain

Thunder on the Mountain
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 357 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 06:53 PM

I have one skill.I wrestle.But gosh DARN do I wrestle.

Posted Image

#61 Offline King of the Madness Isles

King of the Madness Isles
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 355 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 08:04 PM

I am an expert on action movies, and I recently added extensive knowledge of Face/Off to that roster.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

#62 Offline ZOMBI3S

ZOMBI3S
  • Members
  • Toa

• 121 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2012 - 04:36 PM

This just in: my girlfriend is making me cookie dough & reece's filled brownies. YEAH BE JEALOUS

#63 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,244 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2012 - 07:31 PM

I have listened to Abbey road at least 30 times over.(according iTunes, that is)

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#64 Offline SgtPanda

SgtPanda
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 726 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 26 2012 - 09:30 PM

I had a 100 average in math this year...until I learned quadratics.

#65 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 01:56 PM

My vocabulary makes highschoolers feel 7.

#66 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:11 PM

My vocabulary makes highschoolers feel 7.

The ability to force people to acquire tactile information on a number is truly impressive.I have a geode that I found in a college parking lot sitting right here on my desk. It's probably calcite, but it's still a geode that I found, so nyeh.

#67 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 640 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 05:49 PM

I once won a fight with an insane possum.

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]

#68 Offline Brickeens

Brickeens
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 5,997 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 07:15 PM

I've missed several years of school.

Posted Image

#69 Offline Draven

Draven
  • Members
  • Toa

• 120 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 07:45 PM

I take kickboxing.

소원을 말해봐 ~     ieH94uMOXSduv.jpg

#70 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:13 PM

I have the ability to receive a major headache whenever I hear a certain currently popular type of music.

If that is Dubstep, then me too.

My channel on "that video site" has ONE subscriber

Mine has three.I have two computers. (one sucks though :P)And I can cook really good tacos!

lethalbanner.png

click.

#71 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:14 PM

I once paid for honey with a triangular rock.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#72 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:41 PM

I can play guitar really fast! (Fast, but not very good... at all :( )I speak more spanish than my little brother. :PI can brag about things that arn't all that great.I was a creature before I could stand.I know every song from Frank Klepakchi that was in the first command and conquer

lethalbanner.png

click.

#73 Offline Valenti

Valenti
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Staff

• 4,662 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:51 PM

Not always Dubstep, lol. I'm thinking along the lines of LMFAO, Pitbull etc. etc. Also, modern songs by Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Black Eyes Peas etc., who all use cruddy remixes of old, great songs to gain even more popularity.

~Everypony wants to rule the world.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

topdowndiscovery3.jpg

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

~My Little Pony~ ~Mass Effect~

#74 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:07 PM

I once paid for honey with a triangular rock.

I once paid real American dollars for a triangular rock.Well okay that's an oversimplification, it was actually a C. megalodon tooth, but the general consensus is that it's a rock once it's fossilized.

#75 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:14 PM

Not always Dubstep, lol. I'm thinking along the lines of LMFAO, Pitbull etc. etc. Also, modern songs by Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Iglesias and Black Eyes Peas etc., who all use cruddy remixes of old, great songs to gain even more popularity.

Well, that does it too. :PI am part Irish... And Scottish, and German, and Native American.I have 328 posts!

lethalbanner.png

click.

#76 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,841 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:16 PM

Well, that does it too. :PI am part Irish... And Scottish, and German, and Native American.I have 328 posts!

I have 755.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#77 Offline Kothra

Kothra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:17 PM

My Bundeswehr kit is far more complete than it was a week ago.
Posted Image

#78 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:28 PM

I live in the same state as Chuck Norris!

lethalbanner.png

click.

#79 Offline Archer Vonn

Archer Vonn
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 28 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 12:44 AM

I live in the same state as Chuck Norris!

Denial?

Edited by Kanye West, Nov 05 2012 - 12:47 AM.

tu whit, tu whoo

#80 Offline Takaru 1111

Takaru 1111
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 328 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 03:27 AM

I can read backwards.!sdrawkcab epyt osla nac I

lethalbanner.png

click.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum