WMKK + Other Rare Collectibles for Trade/Sale!

Toa Lhikan Hordika

EDIT: The WMKK has been sold along with several other items. The items are marked appropriately.I'm trying to hunt down a Kanohi and Krana that I still have need of to complete my collectibles collection. If anybody has them, I'm willing to either pay cash or trade for any of the items I have listed beneath my wants.WANTSPrices next to each item are what I am willing to offer for them. If you are willing to sell any of the below items, but do not find my offering price to be fair, please PM me.KanohiSolid Gold Hau - $150014k_hau.jpgMetru Red Noble Huna - $200metru_red_huna.jpgVacuum Metal Krana-KalJa - $100Grey Plastic Krana-KaNote: I will pay $1000 for a full set of GPKK if anybody has and is willing to sell all 8 to me at once.Xa - $100Ca -$100Za - $100Ja - $100Vu - $100Bo - $100Su - $100Yo - $100vmkk_-_gpkk.jpgSterling Silver Krana-Kal - $350HAVESGreen = AvailableRed = SoldRaresTrans-Red Kanoka Disk x1 - $203259_trans-red_kanoka.jpgVMKK Ca x1 = Either $150 or trade in exchange for a VMKK Ja or any GPKK.vmkk_ca.pngGreat KanohiVahi (Orange) x1 - $10Vahi (Gold) x2 - $10Hau (Infected) x1 - $7Hau/Rua (Chrome) x1 - $5 eachPoisoned Hau Nuva (Type 1) x7 - $3 eachPakari (Silver) x4 - $2 eachMiru (Gold) x4 - $2 eachMiru (Silver) x3 - $2 eachMiru Nuva (2008 Style) x1 - $1Kakama (Silver) x1 - $2Akaku (Gold) x2 - $2 eachAkaku (Silver) x2 - $2 eachKaukau (Blue) x1 - $1Kaukau (Gold) x1 - $2 eachKaukau (Silver) x6 - $2 eachHuna (Metru Red) x2 - $1 eachRuru (Black) x2 - $1 eachMahiki (Metru Green) x6 - $1 eachKomau (Metru Brown) x3 - $1 eachRau (2004 Blue) x3 - $1Rode (Silver) x3 - $1Olmak (Gold) x2 - $1Volitak (Silver) x1 - $2Kualsi (Green) x1 - $1Avohkii (Sparkly Gold) x1 - $10Ultimate Dume Kraahkan (Helmet) x1 - $20kanohi_sale.pngNoble KanohiHuna (Copper/UK Version) x2 - $10

Huna (Black) - $5Huna (2004 Black/Silver) x1 - $1Ruru (2004 Red/Silver) x2 - $1 eachRuru (Black) - $5Ruru (Orange) x2 - $5Ruru (Trans Blue) - $5Mahiki (2004 White/Silver) x3 - $1 each

Komau (Copper) x1 - $50Komau (2004 Blue/Silver) x3 - $1 eachMatatu (2004 Green/Silver) x2 - $1 eachRau (Light Blue/2001) x1 - $1Rau (2004 Brown/Silver) x3 - $1 eachShelek (Green/Black) x1 - $1Krana/Krana-Kal (All $1 each unless otherwise specified)krana_sale.jpgXaLight Blue x1Orange x3 Dark Purple Variant x1CaBlue x1Bright Green x1Red x1Yellow x1Dark Purple x4ZaGreen x2Purple x1Bright Gold x1JaBlue x1VuGreen x1White x1Purple x3BoRed x1Light Blue x1Purple x1Dark Purple x1Metallic Green x1Light Pearl Gray x1SuBlue x1Bright Green x1Yellow x2Gray x1White x1YoRed x1Gray x1Dark Purple x2Metallic Green x1Kanoka (Sorted by codes)kanoka_sale.jpg199 (Disk of Time) x2 - $5Vakama Toa Disk x1 - $3116 x1 - $1212 x2 - $1234 x1 - $1225 x6 - $1226 x1 - $1361 x1 - $1382 x1 - $1373 x1 - $1314 x1 - $1334 x1 - $1357 x1 - $1338 x1 - $1485 x1 - $1437 x1 - $1447 x1 - $1548 x1 - $1555 x2 - $2665 x1 - $1685 x1 - $1 646 x1 - $1638 x1 - $1677 x1 - $1Kraata ($5 for Shadow Kraata and $1 for every other kind)kraata_sale.jpgShadow KraataStage 1 x1Reddish Gold/Bright Red (Turahk)Stage 1 x1Dark Gray Metallic/Gray (Vorahk)Stage 3 x1Sand Yellow Metallic/Brick Yellow (Panrahk)Stage 6 x 1Light Gray Metallic/White (Kurahk)Stage 4 x2- :t: :l: :h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Here are my wants : Ruru (Green) - $15Ruru (Brown) - $15Ruru (White) - $15Ruru (Blue) - $15Matatu (Red) - $15Matatu (Black) - $15 Matatu (Green) - $15Matatu (Brown) - $15Matatu (Blue) - $15Kraahkan (Gunmetal Grey Misprint) x1 - $45WMKK - $250Total : $180 + $250 = $430If I'm buying all of this, this would be a lot of money, but it might be my last chance at getting these.Would I have a discount if I buy all of those items?How much would it cost to ship this to Canada?What would be the final total with shipping and all?

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

OOOOOOOOOOO, I do want the gunmetal and mek kraahkan and I would kill for the misprint avohkii. I really love how it's not the dull gold. I don't really like the dull gold. And that WMKK. Unfortunately, I don't have the items you wanted to trade, and can't pay for those prices, even if I didn't have to convert currencies ;( And the gold kanoka is amazing. I may not be able to help you, but I'm sure someone will. Good luck.

I'm interested in your Tok and your WMKK, probably some other things, but i don't really have time to go through my whole collection. I know i need the Black Matatu Misprint, but other than that i'm unsure.I'll be back!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I would like to purchase...- trans-orange Kraata- trans-green Miru- Black mask to the right of the two Krahkans (not sure what it's called)- Silver Pakari, Miru, and Kopaka (forgot again..)- And if that gold Avhokii is the new gold (as in the lighter color gold) then I would absolutely love that!If you could answer that last question about the Avhokii, and let me know what shipping would be like that would be awesome. I believe you already/still have my shipping information.- TakaEDIT: And also; I'd like to add:- Black/Silver HunaAnd how many variations of the Infection Hau Nuva are there? I cannot see from the camera angle.

Edited by Axonn's Fury

BZPChat

Nicotheory, I can get all of that to you minus the Gunmetal Kraahkan (as well as the New Gold Avohkii) as -Sidorak- claimed it first. So how does $385 with no shipping costs to you sound?Axonn's Fury, you can have all of those minus the Avohkii because, as mentioned above this, they were claimed by -Sidorak-. How does $61 (shipping included) sound? Also, the poisoned Hau Nuva's are all the same (Type 1) according to the small numbers on the back of them. They're some slight variations, but they're technically all the same one. Do you want one of those as well?- :t::l::h:

Nicotheory, I can get all of that to you minus the Gunmetal Kraahkan (as well as the New Gold Avohkii) as -Sidorak- claimed it first. So how does $385 with no shipping costs to you sound?- :t: :l: :h:
It sounds good. Just give me some time to gather the money.I'll PM you as soon as I'm ready to pay. It should not be too long, maybe a few days.Is that fine for you? Edited by Nicotheory

"I feel far far away from everything I've ever known, but when I look back, I think of you"
LewaKini.png
Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.

I would like to buy all the kraata and the pearl grey ca.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

In addition, I'll also take the yellow Kaukau.
Ok, unfortunately the Ruru's were already claimed along with the Trans-Orange Kraata.You can purchase the Yellow Kaukau. Which Kraata, specifically do you want? Same question for the dark purple Krana. Which one's specifically do you want?- :t: :l: :h:
I guess I would take all of them, aside from the dupes.
I miss BIONICLE.

I saw that you were interested in a gold Hau- was that referring to the 24K solid gold Hau or the plastic Kanohi?
24K Solid Gold.- :t::l::h:
Lol. Well you can't say I didn't try. Side note, I'm surprised and glad that BST is still going strong after all these years. Plastic never goes away, neh?

rough_draft_banner.jpg
Reader, writer, aspiring linguist, clumsy musician, awkward conversationalist. Hey.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no issues shipping anywhere, but I will need to charge actual cost for shipping. To Canada, it's usually not more than $10. Before charging you, I will request your shipping address so I can calculate shipping and show you a screenshot of what USPS will charge me for shipping.- :t::l::h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

How much is shipping?
I use USPS Click n' Ship and ship flat rate and charge however much the actual shipping price is. Basically, it depends on where you're located in the world. To the states, shipping is $5.15. Canada averages between $8-$12 and the rest of the world can be as high as $15-$20. If you're interested in buying, I will show you a copy of my digital receipt, proving the shipping cost because I'm not out to make money on shipping, but I also don't want to lose money by not charing actual cost. Where are you located?- :t::l::h:

Well, I've been debating amongst myself if I should buy one silver and one gold of each of the mata masks (Well, at least, the ones you have available), But I'm really not sure If I want to pay that much, considering I just bought Vezon and Kardas earlier in the week, and am planning on buying the newest "Humble Bundle" sometime soon. Is it possible I could get some sort of discount for buying that Previously mentioned "set" of one gold and one silver of each of the Toa Mata masks? (Or atleast, the ones of that category that you have)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Maybe - But could you put it on hold for a while? I Don't think I want to buy until the holidays when I get some more money.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)