WMKK + Other Rare Collectibles for Trade/Sale!

Toa Lhikan Hordika

• 2 weeks later...

I would be interested in the Infected and Chrome Haus, as well as one gold Miru and one silver Miru. (if they're still available!)

I THINK I FIGURED OUT HOW TO PM!

I'm looking for some stuff, so if you've got some you want to part with, PM me! I have cash to offer, just name your price!

-Hau in Tahu's default red color.

-Miru: Lewa needs his default green Miru!

I'm also looking for a Stars Tahu, just in case!

"Six Stars of the Northern Cross
In mourning for their sister's loss
In a final flash of glory
Nevermore to grace the night..."

Well, I will see if I can afford it at the end of this week.

But the ones are:

-Ultimate Dume Kraahkan ($20,-)

-Gold Vahi ($10,-)

-Infected Hau ($7,-)

-Poisoned Hau Nuva ($3,-)

-Silver Kakama ($2,-)

-Gold Akaku ($2,-)

Sums up $44,- Excl. Shipping.

But, I must admit that it's more than I expected, but well, I'll see once I get money, maybe I can get some relatives to do part of the paying for Christmas, you know. ^^

Anyhow, That's it, those 6 kanohi.

Also, I don't really need it in a box, if you could wrap it in something like toilet paper and put it in an enveloppe or something if that's okay with you, that'd be just fine if it spared a bit on the shipping.

Also, perhaps we better continue this in PM?

Edited by SuperGogito

esDbByv.jpg

Well, I will see if I can afford it at the end of this week.

But the ones are:

-Ultimate Dume Kraahkan ($20,-)

-Gold Vahi ($10,-)

-Infected Hau ($7,-)

-Poisoned Hau Nuva ($3,-)

-Silver Kakama ($2,-)

-Gold Akaku ($2,-)

Sums up $44,- Excl. Shipping.

But, I must admit that it's more than I expected, but well, I'll see once I get money, maybe I can get some relatives to do part of the paying for Christmas, you know. ^^

Anyhow, That's it, those 6 kanohi.

Also, I don't really need it in a box, if you could wrap it in something like toilet paper and put it in an enveloppe or something if that's okay with you, that'd be just fine if it spared a bit on the shipping.

Also, perhaps we better continue this in PM?

Wait isn't the infected hau on the way to me?

I'm back!

Wait what?

The infected hau is in the haves list, listed for 7 dollars, not marked or anything.

@Toa Lhikan Hordika: If you have steam we could continue this there, alot faster. My name on steam is in my Sig.

Same picture as here.

Edited by SuperGogito

esDbByv.jpg

To both Dual Matrix & SuperGogito, sorry for the lack of communication on my part. The Infected Hau is on hold for Dual Matrix and I forgot to mark it so. I will update in just a minute.

So to lay it out

Gold Matrix

Poisoned Hau x1

Infected Hau x1

Gold Vahi x1

SuperGogito

Ultimate Dume Kraahkan x1

Gold Vahi x1

Poisoned Hau Nuva x1

Silver Kakama x1

Gold Akaku x1

So SuperGogito, as long as you are ok with missing out on the Infected Hau, you can buy all of the others listed above this sentence (under your name). Keep in mind that I am currently not at home for the next few weeks so I will not be able to mail the items out until December 26. If you want to pay before then, I can promise to mail as soon as possible after I get home and I will send you a copy of the receipt and tracking information.

Also NinjaDiscoPunch, I can't sell you the infected Hau, as it is already claimed, but I can sell you a Gold & Silver Miru and the last Chrome Hau. Let me know if you are interested and contact me via PM.

- :t::l::h:

Edited by Toa Lhikan Hordika

Also NinjaDiscoPunch, I can't sell you the infected Hau, as it is already claimed, but I can sell you a Gold & Silver Miru and the last Chrome Hau. Let me know if you are interested and contact me via PM.

- :h:

Sorry if I caused any confusion (I didn't read the who thread so I missed some details!). I am still interested in the mirus and that chrome hau, so I'll be sending that PM soon!

I'm looking for some stuff, so if you've got some you want to part with, PM me! I have cash to offer, just name your price!

Hi, Toa Lhikan Hordika. I am interested in buying some of your krana in order to finally complete my collection, I'll make a list of them:

Orange Xa, Bo

Metallic Green Za, Bo, Su, Yo

Red Ca, Ja, Yo

Green Xa, Ca, Bo

Lime Green Xa, Za

Light Blue Xa, Vu

Tan Xa, Su

Dark Gold (Bronze) Ca

White Vu

Black Ja, Yo

Light Gold Yo

Gray Xa, Yo

Pearl Ca, Su

Dark Blue Ca

Purple Xa, Ca, Ja

If all of these krana are $1 then if I added them correctly the total should be $31. Let me know what you think. :)

If anyone is selling Krana and/or Krana-kal, send me a message! I'm on a mission to finish the collection!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm in a tight spot too. Is there any way you could hang onto the hau until I can afford it? I'm hoping I can get the money soon, but right now I'm not sure...

seeing as you are willing to spend $100 on VMKK you want, would you be willing to part with the VMKK Ca for $120? a 20% profit seems reasonable. I might be interested in the red kanoka too, depending on what we settle on for the VMKK. thanks.

>SO<

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg

seeing as you are willing to spend $100 on VMKK you want, would you be willing to part with the VMKK Ca for $120? a 20% profit seems reasonable. I might be interested in the red kanoka too, depending on what we settle on for the VMKK. thanks.

>SO<

I may consider it, but I ask that you give me two weeks first. I'm currently in negotiations for trading the Ca for the last remaining VMKK (Ja) that I need. If that trade falls through, then I will sell it to you. You're more than welcome to purchase the TRK in the mean time if you'd like to.

- :t::l::h:

>SO<

I may consider it, but I ask that you give me two weeks first. I'm currently in negotiations for trading the Ca for the last remaining VMKK (Ja) that I need. If that trade falls through, then I will sell it to you. You're more than welcome to purchase the TRK in the mean time if you'd like to.

- :t: :l: :h:

No problem, two weeks works. I will be back at school then and that negates any sort of postage fiascos that might pop up from my traveling back to school at the end of holiday break. in the meantime i'll go ahead and ask that you put the TRK on reserve for me, thanks

>SO<

WANTED:

Got rare bionicle collectables? Ask me what I'll give you for them

STANDING OFFERS FOR RARE COLLECTABLES:

$250 for a White Huna

$250 for a Yellow Ruru

$250 for a Brown Komau

$100 for Metru Blue Matatu

Kraata -  Wild Kraata

- all prices open to reasonable negotiation -

qs20113.jpg
qs20113.jpg