What Superhero are you?

SkyLandOceAnna

Alright for this quiz, you will answer the following questions and as soon as I can, I will respond with what superhero you are based on your answers to the following: Use the following to respond to all questions, except for number 2: a. not at all, b. a little bit, c.somewhat, d. yes, e. very much so!1. Do you like to fly?2. Do you like to wear a cape? a. not at all, b. rarely, c. sometimes, d. yes, e. it's all I wear3. Are you very virtuous?4. Are you a persistent do-gooder?5. Are you somewhat reserved and easy going?6. Are you an intelligent geek?7. Do you like redheads?8. Are you accident prone?9. Are you a hopeless romantic?10. Do you have a good sense of humor?11. Do you like hi-tech gadgets?12. Did you have a bad childhood?13. Do you have a dark personality?14. Do you wear thongs?15. Do you have long hair?16. Are you VERY comfortable with your body?17. Do you value independence and privacy?18. Do you ever wear a pushup bra?19. Are you beautiful?20. Are you good at reading people?21. Do you like to be in the limelight?22. Are you young at heart?23. Are you good at acrobatics?24. Are you a little naive?25. Are you easily angered?26. Do you have hidden strength?27. Are you a loner?28. Do you often hurt people without realizing it?29. Do you move alot?30. Are you athletic?31. Are you a fast runner?32. Are you a flirt?33. Are you extremely talented in only one area?34. Will you sometimes go too far to get your own way?35. Are you interested in space travel?36. Do you have strong willpower?37. Do you have one object that you highly value?38. Have you ever stolen anything?39. Do you get in many physical fights with girls?40. Do you like animals?41. Do you used people to get ur way?42. Do you like bad boys(or girls)?43. Are you much of a drinker?44. Are you obviously powerful?45. Are you a showoff?46. Do you like to build things?47. Have you achieved a lot from hard work?Thank you for taking your time to answer...I'll get you your answer asap! withstupid.gif

Wordsmith <3

Wow, this looks fun. :) I'm going to give it a try. And welcome to BZPower!1. Do you like to fly?E. In plane or otherwise.2. Do you like to wear a cape?A. No capes.a. not at all, b. rarely, c. sometimes, d. yes, e. it's all I wear3. Are you very virtuous?A. That's a loaded question, but no. (If I answer yes, I'm not so virtuous, am I? :evilgrin:)4. Are you a persistent do-gooder?A. Also a loaded question.5. Are you somewhat reserved and easy going?C. Depends on the situation.6. Are you an intelligent geek?D. Depends on how you define intelligent, but by most standards...7. Do you like redheads?D.8. Are you accident prone?A.9. Are you a hopeless romantic?A.10. Do you have a good sense of humor?C.11. Do you like hi-tech gadgets?E. Not too many of them though...they tend to weigh you down. A few, simple, effective ones would be my standby. The less things to coordinate in battle, the better. (but I still really want them).12. Did you have a bad childhood?B.13. Do you have a dark personality?B. Takes a lot to get me down, but it does happen.14. Do you wear thongs?A.15. Do you have long hair?C.16. Are you VERY comfortable with your body?C. Depends on how you define comfortable.17. Do you value independence and privacy?E.18. Do you ever wear a pushup bra?A.19. Are you beautiful? :shrugs: C.20. Are you good at reading people?B. Still working on it.21. Do you like to be in the limelight?B.22. Are you young at heart?A. Not really. Although an argument could be made that liking Bionicle/Lego makes me young at heart, but I see no other evidence for that, so no. 23. Are you good at acrobatics?A. Hopeless.24. Are you a little naive?B.25. Are you easily angered?A.26. Do you have hidden strength?D. Strength not easily perceived by others?27. Are you a loner?E.28. Do you often hurt people without realizing it?A. I tend to realize it, if I do. Eventually.29. Do you move alot?D. I hear some people move more...30. Are you athletic?C. :shrugs:31. Are you a fast runner?B. Not currently.32. Are you a flirt?A.33. Are you extremely talented in only one area?A. No, I have two.34. Will you sometimes go too far to get your own way?B. If I do, I don't notice it as much as I should. It used to be strongly evident and I could pick it out, but these days it seems to have faded. That's a mystery I haven't solved.35. Are you interested in space travel?B. Fascination, but tight spaces and zero-g are no fun IMO.36. Do you have strong willpower?A. The Ko-Koronans will laugh at me.37. Do you have one object that you highly value?A.38. Have you ever stolen anything?B. Not technically, (i.e. shoplifting), but there were a couple times in the distant past where I fringed the line.39. Do you get in many physical fights with girls?A. 40. Do you like animals?C.41. Do you used people to get ur way?A. Even if I wanted to, I can't.42. Do you like bad boys(or girls)?A. Urg.43. Are you much of a drinker?A.44. Are you obviously powerful?A. 45. Are you a showoff?B.46. Do you like to build things?D.47. Have you achieved a lot from hard work?C. Depends on how you define achievement.

Edited by fishers64

:kaukau: Setting aside the quiz, I've decided to just give my straight answer to the question presented. A couple of years ago I decided that there's no one I'd rathher be like than Clark Kent. Loving parents, great friends at the Daily Planet, a supergenius, and...Oh, and he also happens to he Superman.Seriously, the world would be a better place if there were more people like him. When I was stuck in "true art is angst" mode I hated the idea of Superman, but since I've grown a bit older I like to sit back and appreciate him for what he is: something I can truly believe in, a symbol of altruism. I know he's not a real person, but to have the idea ever-present in my life is still a helpful encouragement.If I had all of his powers? I'd basically do what he does and use them only for good. Heck, I'd even don the cape and tights just like he does and use his name. People might get the point.

fishers64: I sure hope you're a girl, because according to your responses, you are SuperGirl. If you're a boy, then I guess we can dub you Superman. Thanks for playing.Takanuvainika: According to your results, you are best suited to being Iron Man. Thanks for playing!Jean Valjean: I really like your enthusiasm and believe you are well suited to be Superman. He is very honest and even though at times, he may not understand who is really is, his friends are there to remind him. He always does what is right and seldom lies and doesn't really hide who he is. He just dons glasses as Clark Kent and loses the little twist in his bangs. He is my favorite superhero because he is what I want to see in myself even though I am a girl. Thanks for participating! Edited by Makaru

Wordsmith <3

Use the following to respond to all questions, except for number 2: a. not at all, b. a little bit, c.somewhat, d. yes, e. very much so!1. Do you like to fly?E2. Do you like to wear a cape? a. not at all, b. rarely, c. sometimes, d. yes, e. it's all I wearA3. Are you very virtuous?C4. Are you a persistent do-gooder?C5. Are you somewhat reserved and easy going?B6. Are you an intelligent geek?D7. Do you like redheads?D8. Are you accident prone?C9. Are you a hopeless romantic?E :(10. Do you have a good sense of humor?D11. Do you like hi-tech gadgets?E12. Did you have a bad childhood?B13. Do you have a dark personality?B14. Do you wear thongs?A15. Do you have long hair?C16. Are you VERY comfortable with your body?C17. Do you value independence and privacy?D18. Do you ever wear a pushup bra?A 19. Are you beautiful?Umm...C I guess?20. Are you good at reading people?C21. Do you like to be in the limelight?D cool.png22. Are you young at heart?C23. Are you good at acrobatics?B24. Are you a little naive?C25. Are you easily angered?D, sadly.26. Do you have hidden strength?C27. Are you a loner?B28. Do you often hurt people without realizing it?C29. Do you move alot?B30. Are you athletic?B31. Are you a fast runner?C32. Are you a flirt?B33. Are you extremely talented in only one area?B34. Will you sometimes go too far to get your own way?C35. Are you interested in space travel?D36. Do you have strong willpower?D37. Do you have one object that you highly value?D38. Have you ever stolen anything?A39. Do you get in many physical fights with girls?A40. Do you like animals?D41. Do you use people to get your way?B AARGH GRAMMAR MUST BE FIXED42. Do you like bad boys(or girls)?C43. Are you much of a drinker?A, considering I'm not legally allowed to.44. Are you obviously powerful?B45. Are you a showoff?C46. Do you like to build things?D47. Have you achieved a lot from hard work?C

67tlbk.png