Is Matoro really dead

OK so me and some of my friend was talking and one of my friend show the 2009 poster. and if you look at the guy looking at the big lower arm or leg, he look a lot like Matoro. Cause he got the mask, the body and the arm and leg and armor. So we don't know if Matoro is really dead or not.Christian+Faber+Files_2009+teaser+poster.jpgSo do you guys think Matoro is dead or not.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Yes, Matoro is irrevocably dead. That poster showcased a beta design for 2009's Mata Nui figure. As if the fact that Mata Nui was essentially the "main protagnoist" of 2009 was not enough evidence, this is further proven by the fact that, from what we can see of his mask, it fits the shape of the Ignika far better than that of the Iden.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

yes. that is just ment as a generic model, actualy i think Faber said that it was ment to be Mata Nui. besides, given the maner of his deth, he realy isnt a cantidate for revival via 'you know what'.
Even given the recent information about the Red Star, we've had confirmation that Matoro is in fact absolutely 100% not coming back.
Thanks for the correct answers, folks, and topic closed. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)