BIONICLE the show! the funny side of the legend.

Lemony Lepid

UNITY. DUTY, AND RAISIN BRAN

Follow the toa and there jurney to Epic as this all new series kicks off with a laugh!

(WARNING: this comic is totes random and is incredibly cute looking)

banner_title.png

COMICS

New comics I do this

Sagas I do this

Edited by Loganto The Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

The drawings are nice. And I can see that you're trying to go for a different comic-reading-format, which is cool it's always good to be original. It's not the best way to do it. I'm still trying to read it left to right instead of right to left at a downward angle. I don't have a suggestion for an alternative, but maybe try something else.

The first two fourth wall comics were reallt well done. I like how you drew it. Especially how it faded out a little at the end.The others were confusing to read. I know what you were going for, but it ended up more annoying than anything."I feel a *disturbance... someone broke my face plant record!" That was really funny. I laughed at that.I like your art style too. Also, check your spelling every now and then :)

Edited by Reckoner

Majhost sucks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

(So since you said you might come back to those again someday I thought it would not harm to give you a small review of the comics so far. Hope it's okay and stuff... ^^)

When I first clicked on the topic to check out the comics, something I immediately enjoyed was the art style. The high level of abstraction, lack of feet and general sock-puppet style of appearance makes the characters incredibly endearing. You could also say cute. Same goes for the expressions, which too are very cartoonish and abstracted, yet likeable.

The colouring is sublte, almost a bit too sublte IMO; more vibrant colours would probably suit the comedic nature of your comics a bit better.* You use a scanner, that's good. I would suggest turning down the contrast a bit though, so that it all looks a bit less grainy. (also, *hinthinttutorialhint* =P)

As for redibility, using only capital letters usually helps a lot, and flows better with the rest of the comics than digitally adding the text. (at least it's that way for me ^^")

Humor's fine, it's random but not too random. :)

There's one last thing I'd like to comment on, and that's the layout, particularly of the latest "Fourth Wall"- comics. Normally the "rule" is that "if you have to number your panels something's wrong", but I guess I know what you were going for. However the latest ones were just... incredibly confusing. Of course, in a way that does make sense, with the fourth wall broken and stuff. Maybe you could make the numbers stand out more? Like, in colour or something. :shrugs: It would make finding the next panel to read a bit easier ^^

Overall I've enjoyed these so far, and would like to read more if you ever get back to them! :3

~

*just a personal opinion ;D

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)