Toa Kolvat: Master of Stone

Hey, BZPower! I'm back with another MOC from my epic (link). This time, we've got Kolvat, the Toa Hagah of Stone who works alongside Korahn and Geiad. The next couple chapters will reveal more about his past and personality, so be sure to check out When The Month Ends over the next week or so.Now, on to the pictures.1k1thumb.jpg(Click for gallery)FrontBackPoseCompared to KorahnPose 2Well, that's Kolvat. Also, be sure to check out Geiad. I'll have a topic for him up very shortly.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Awesome! I like the shoulder armor and the heavy-looking axe/polearm. I also find the feet being made out of 2 feet pieces to be very interesting. My only complaint is that the silver piece on the torso clashes together with the color scheme but other than that, great job on this!

Edited by FrozenFlash

pWPTu7m.jpg

Hm...the design looks very reminiscent to one of my own designs (the feet and the legs), and the chest looks like a recolored vezon body. The design is very basic, so there's not much else I can say about it.

Not my favorite out of the team, but not bad nonetheless. The axe is simple but appealing.

The mask looks a little small on it, but they don't make kanohi that big anyway, so it still works.
You think it's small on this? You should see some of my larger MOCs...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Hm...the design looks very reminiscent to one of my own designs (the feet and the legs), and the chest looks like a recolored vezon body. The design is very basic, so there's not much else I can say about it.
Yeah, I was mostly just wanted to give the character a physical form, so this was it. I didn't want anything too flashy, just a bulky Toa of Stone. And believe me, I tried to find an extra black armor piece for his chest, but gunmetal was all I could find. :shrugs:And Chro, there's one more Toa on the way from their team. He's the biggest out of them all, and was my second attempt at a custom torso. Once I post the chapter introducing him, I'll get the pictures up and on here.Thanks for the feedback, guys!signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~