Tahu is not amused

Taka Nuvia

tahu_n_t.jpg

(click the thumbnail for full pic!)

Urgh. All I wanted was a silly sketch of tahu being annoyed at... something. but somehow I just couldn't draw sillyness... have a serious, grumpy Tahu Nuva instead. ^^"And even though it isn't visible, I did use reference pics. All I now know is that his mask is a pain to stylize. ><Done with an 0.7 mechanical pencil. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The shading is awesome. Your proportions are excellent, and you really pull off the illusion of depth well. This is really good 10/10.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

• 2 weeks later...