The Spriteful Life

Noble Tehurye

Comic 4 is great keep it up! Oh and can I appear tomorrow I want to apear on my b-day XD
Yup, I've got a surprise for you today!New Comic out! Happy birthday Phoenixfire! :D
Wow I really like these comics. The graphics are quite good for an Mspaint oriented comic, I especially like the use of the ultimate accessories kit. Although I'm not really into using two or more kits in the same comic I think that it really works well here. The jokes are also quite good and entertaining. I really think that these comics are really good and I hope to see more. I'll be keeping an eye on them.As for creating 'mini-comics', I suggest you make whatever you're more comfortable with, unless you want to experiment, in which case I suggest you go for it.Good job on the comics and keep up the great work,~Soran
Wow, you really think that it is that good?Thanks! I'll try to keep it up.I have to admit that I've taken some inspiration from your work... I think that your comics are really great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

That's a nice comic. The little Bohrok Va is cute.

Those Bahrag have huge necks.

I know. Bohrok are awesome, therefore, Bohrok Va are awesome too. :P

True... but then, it matches the rest of their body.

Whew! Comic 7 is now out! That was a real chore... :D

I should explain something. I hinted at this in the "New Guy" comic, but I never fully explained: The island that my characters live on is called Metro Nui. It's much like Metru Nui, except that there is a bit more landscape variety, and it is not purely urban. There are elemental regions, for each of the six elements. Much like how Metru Nui has Ko-Metru, Po-Metru, Le-Metru, and so on, Metro Nui has Ko-Metro, Po-Metro, and Le-Metro. Tehurye, Boris, and Kohrak Va, by the way, live in Le-Metro.

And Comic 7 also introduces a new character I designed: Avi. There's a fun secret about him... all will be explained in time. ;) I plan to make a detailed character sheet soon, to go along with the release of my first adventure story arc.

I might as well release the name of it: Heroes of Metro Nui. B) It will run alongside "The Normal Life" and be linear. It probably will not be very long (I'm not good at writing long sagas!). It takes place soon after Comic 7 (Buying a Car).

Enjoy!

(Hey, the emoticons are organized now! Oh YES! :D)

Edited by Tehurye

This was an awesome comic.

Was he pushing a fridge? XD

The flying/swimming/skiing/surfing jokes and the money jokes made sure this never ran out of humor.

I must say, these kits look good together, if a bit awkward. Better than my kit-mixing was, anyway.

That. Is. The. Best. Car. Ever. I started laughing in front of everyone when I saw that (and I'm reading it in CLASS.)

This was worth the wait, definitely.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

This was an awesome comic.

Was he pushing a fridge? XD

The flying/swimming/skiing/surfing jokes and the money jokes made sure this never ran out of humor.

I must say, these kits look good together, if a bit awkward. Better than my kit-mixing was, anyway.

That. Is. The. Best. Car. Ever. I started laughing in front of everyone when I saw that (and I'm reading it in CLASS.)

This was worth the wait, definitely.

Wow. Thanks! :)

When I write comics, the humor wears off on me about a week before I finish and publish it. So I'm continuously amazed at what good reception the comics get.

Yup, that was a fridge. :P It's what he bought at the store. It stinks when you don't have a car to haul home the heavy stuff.

Well, of course, it's a Warthog. XD

Please don't read my comics in class. It makes me feel guilty. :P

Thanks again!

Edited by Tehurye

Hey everyone! I've got an important little update for you, and a mini-comic. Because I shouldn't double-post without a comic to upload. :)

Anyways, here's the issue: My family is pretty busy, what with getting ready for Christmas, finishing semester schoolwork, and taking care of the new baby. So I'm going to have to take a Christmas break from comic-making. I'll finish up my Christmas episode and release it on Christmas Eve, but otherwise I have to let the comic work go, and come back around mid to late January. I know that I spouted all that stuff about "Heroes of Metro Nui" (:D), and I was going to have a teaser episode for you, but Microsoft Paint had an odd glitch, and nearly all of the teaser was distorted. I had to trash it, and, unfortunately, I don't have time to start over now.

So I'll try to get back in business around mid to late January. Thanks, guys, for all your support. :)

And, as I said, there will be a Christmas episode. I can't miss that, now, can I? :)

AAAAH NOOBSPEAK, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

Just kidding, that was still kind of funny. Reminds me of the time my whole class had to use our laptops for an assignment in class, but instead we used them for conversation.

I understand. No problems, since you do have quite a tight schedule to begin with.

Hi-tech note passing. :D

Thanks. I'll try not to let it slip too far.

I promise that all and any GS's that I have will have a place in Heroes of Metro Nui. And you'll get a character profile in my character sheet, which I should make around February. I like detailed profiles, so you'll all get plenty of description. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wait I don't get it. Why would you sue them for texting?

That's an awful thing to sue someone for.

He'd be suing them for goofing off and not getting to work. :P

And...

Merry Christmas, BZPower! (Actually, it's Christmas Eve, but nevermind that) I've just uploaded my Christmas Comic, front page. I'm heading off for my Christmas break! I'll be gone for about a week, probably longer.

"...and on Earth, Peace, good will toward men."

Well, technically not a Rahi was stirring. XD

I see that "Oh. Oh." thing becoming a running joke...heheh.

Cool tree. But what's with that thing under the right side of the tree?

Now we just need some sphere mode Bohrok as ball ornaments.

Yeah, I may use that gag a good bit... :P Not so much that it wears out, though.

It's a Nativity Scene. I couldn't resist. :) We have to keep in mind the meaning behind the holiday...

I should have thought of that! :P Maybe I'll do that next year...

Edited by Tehurye

• 2 weeks later...

Um... Hey lads. I'm back from Christmas break, and I've got some news to break to you.

Comic 10: Another Vacation?!? is out. Please read it now.

Seriously, read it now. :P

After you've read it, read this please:

What Tehurye says in the comic is true, except for a few things: Firstly, I am in no danger of dropping out of school! Actually, I'm doing quite well. But I need more time to study, especially with Semester Exams coming up, and the stress of keeping this comic updated is getting in the way of that.

There's also another benefit to my plan: Just because I'll be leaving this topic, doesn't mean that I will stop working on the comic. I can work on making comic episodes, at my own pace, and if I need to take a day, several days, or even a month off for the sake of school, then I can. When I reboot the comic in the Summer, then I can release all the episodes that I worked on up until then, and give the series an early boost.

I'd like it if the moderators would not lock the topic or delete it, as I'd like to keep it for reference. :)

Thanks for understanding, guys. I'm sorry Axilus, Soran, and Phoenix, I know that I didn't get you guys in much, if at all. I promise that I have plans for all of you in the rebooted comic.

I'll get back on the playing field in the Summer! (Hmm, now that I think of it, perhaps earlier. I'll have to wait and see...) :D

Edited by Tehurye

Kind of a strange thing to hear as that was your 10th comic. But this is sad to hear from a comic maker who's doing so well.

Please don't be sad. :P

It's just time constraints. And this is only temporary. I'd like to keep the comic series going, but... it could end up being almost a month between episodes.

I don't know. To be quite honest, I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll reconsider, depending on what everyone else thinks.

Could you deal with a quite a bit of waiting time between episodes?

I don't mind the waiting time, have you noticed how long it's been since the last Prototypes comic? I'd be a hypocrite if I had a problem! XD

On to the comic:

Camping? YOU CHEAP CHEATING NOOBISH--

Just kidding. Get it?

How would he even plug in all those things when you're camping? Lol.

Well, do whatever you have to. No pressure.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Kind of a strange thing to hear as that was your 10th comic. But this is sad to hear from a comic maker who's doing so well.

Please don't be sad. :P

It's just time constraints. And this is only temporary. I'd like to keep the comic series going, but... it could end up being almost a month between episodes.

I don't know. To be quite honest, I'm still thinking about it. Maybe I'll reconsider, depending on what everyone else thinks.

Could you deal with a quite a bit of waiting time between episodes?

Meh, I stopped my home series once for a bit out of boredom and pure laziness.

Well, you taken long breaks before, so this will be easy for me! :)

mindeth the cobwebs

well school takes a toll on most yonger comic makers from collge ones to the high-4,5th grade. i see his logic behind this choice i mean would you rather have a comic maker who cant find much time to make comics and to update or wait a few months till summer and have a constant smooth updating comic? i support the idea and i hope to see your awsome comics back up soon. Good luck.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Camping in "Halo terms" is staying in one spot with a quick kill weapon, lying in wait for opponents to pass by so you can kill them. It's widely considered cheap and cowardly.

Glad to see you changed your mind! Don't worry, I won't be expecting any fast updates.

That was hilarious, with the standing on head/GET BACK IN YOUR SEATS joke too.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg