The Spriteful Life

Noble Tehurye

Camping in "Halo terms" is staying in one spot with a quick kill weapon, lying in wait for opponents to pass by so you can kill them. It's widely considered cheap and cowardly.

Glad to see you changed your mind! Don't worry, I won't be expecting any fast updates.

That was hilarious, with the standing on head/GET BACK IN YOUR SEATS joke too.

Oh, yeah... :D That camping. When I play games with combat, I do hit-and-run. Sneak up on them, BAMBAMBAM, runandhide really fast. :P

Yes, I was working out where Kohrak was going to sit in the car, and I tried just having him stand on top of it. That didn't work out, but I did realize that in that position, he was on top of Tehurye's head. The gag popped into my head, and I decided to take it a little further with Boris.

Thanks a lot. :) And how is Protoypes going?

EDIT: Third Page! XD

Edited by Tehurye

@Axilus

They're in a well-known Accessories kit that I use for nearly all my background props.

Yup, that's what Bohrok Va get in the mail. Krana catalogs, to boost their personal armory. :P

Right! :P

I've got it now! I was reading in my room, and my older brother comes in and says "I was just reading your topic on BZPower, and I noticed that you've got your Vahi." :D

Thanks!

@Katoris

I suppose that would depend on how far it fell... :P

Wow. These are quite good. I really like the style.

Most people don't mix kits anymore. Bravo on doing the unorthodox!

EDIT: Saw all the Vahi commotion! I hope you've had a great first year here.

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Wow. These are quite good. I really like the style.

Most people don't mix kits anymore. Bravo on doing the unorthodox!

EDIT: Saw all the Vahi commotion! I hope you've had a great first year here.

Thanks! I'm glad that people aren't shunning me for mixing kits... :P I think it's fun to do.

It's been great! Everyone's been friendly, helpful, and easy to get along with. :)

And good job getting your comic series rolling again!

Edited by Tehurye

Hey, everyone, I've got some... news.

I have to quit BZPower. I'd rather not go into all the details as to why, so I'll just say that I have to quit. Please, don't try to convince me to stay. For reasons that I can't explain, any attempts to do so will not work. Please, trust me. It's something that I have to do.

I'd like it if the moderators could leave this topic open for another 7 days, and then lock it.

It's been great, guys, and I'll never forget the fun I had making comics, writing stories, and just hanging out. You've been great friends, and I'd especially like to thank Axilus Prime (I'd still rather call you TNG! ^_^ ), Nuile, and Hahli Historian, for all that you've done.

Thanks, guys. :biorules: :bzp: :tohu: Auf Wiedersehen, :bzpower:

:mahiki: Tehurye out.

EDIT: I've changed my mind... could the moderators please simply let the topic be? If someone posts after thirty days of inactivity, then it can be locked. Thank you!

Edited by Tehurye

Whoa, man! You serious?! Well, you had a good run. I'll miss you, buddy.Hey, don't forget to thank me! I was a key part of your success! :)

Oh, uh... *opens collar and steam comes out...* And many thanks to Sybre, who was a key part of my success! :P

I'm sorry that I forgot. Thanks, man, for all you've done for me. :)

Here's something that I forgot to tell y'all: I'll still be checking BZPower, I just can't be a user. So I'll still be watching Soran's Comics, SybreNetX, and Prototypes, I just won't be able to comment. So just know that I'll be reading and smiling... :) Thanks, guys.

Also, if any of you did ever want to contact me again, I'm an active member on the Lego.com Message Boards, (USA website) in the Star Wars roleplay forums. If any of you ever want to drop by, create an account (if you don't have one already) and say hi, then I'd greatly appreciate it. :) My username there is: Firox555

Edited by Tehurye

I have been watching you comics for a long time and I must say that I will miss you. I understand why you have to leave because its possible the same thing that is happening to you happened to me. Of course I can only guess.Anyways, you have done a good job while you were here and many will miss you. Good luck.

sig2_0.png

I have been watching you comics for a long time and I must say that I will miss you. I understand why you have to leave because its possible the same thing that is happening to you happened to me. Of course I can only guess.Anyways, you have done a good job while you were here and many will miss you. Good luck.

Thanks for your concern, Terren. :) Good luck to you, too.

Alright, chaps, here it is. :D

As a final tribute and thanks to everyone, I completed one last comic. Comic 13: Finale! (Did I just end the series with 13 comics? This can't be good... :P)

(Please read this after reading the comic):

I decided to use all the characters, guest stars (to try and make it up to you guys who didn't get enough face time, or didn't get in at all) and otherwise, that I had intended to use in the short term. So you just saw some characters that you hadn't seen before, and some explaining is in order:

The upside-down Po-Matoran with the Black Miru Nuva is Wimbley. My younger brother designed him to represent himself in the comics, not unlike how Reggie represents Sybre's brother in SybreNetX. He's a burrito delivery Matoran, hence the burritoes.

The green Toa running through the air towards Wimbley is Kiwi, a Toa that I developed when I needed a redshirt (for an episode that I never made) and ended up getting a permanent place. I still can't decided whether he's a Toa of Air or of The Green. He likes fruit.

The two orange Toa (they're both Toa of Plasma) that are playing Battleship while floating in space: The first one, (on the left, the one without armor) is Voltan. Like Wimbley, my older brother designed him, so his characteristics were going to resemble him. He likes strategy games, and he's the head of the resident Toa Team of Metro Nui, the Toa Metro.

The second Toa, on the right (with the turqoise legs and arms) is Avi MacDunn. He was featured in one comic (Getting a Car) but his role in the series was going to be much greater. I was going to have a lot of fun with him, because I gave him a Highlander accent. XD He also had a huge claymore that he was going to be swinging around all the time. He's another member of the Toa Metro (along with Kiwi and Voltan)

And I'm sure that you guys know who everybody else is. :D

Thanks, everyone, for a great run. I'll never forget you guys. :bzp:

"Now, let's go angrily eat some cake!" - Sybre

Edited by Tehurye

Not at all what I expected, even better! Ah, I remember back when I would make banners or put this kind of thing in a last panel...but this is way better! And all those references!

Great power, but relatively negligible intelligence? "DARN IT TO KARZ!" That took me a while to figure out, but it was hilarious!

Vezon's air-walking! I haven't thought of that even once in ages!

Looks like...he's Soran through the air. XD

The burritos upside down? Maybe they're the first food that's safe to eat upside down ever invented. That, or Kiwi's going to choke. Heheh.

Oh, for a second I thought it was laptops, not Battleship. Now I get it!

Cool, Kaio can once again make fun of villains without being headshotted!

And Axilus...that's exactly the kind of wording he'd use. Perfect characterization, just like in Prototypes, but in a hilarious situation.

This was a great finale. It combines hilarity with nostalgia and randomness so perfectly. Great work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Not at all what I expected, even better! Ah, I remember back when I would make banners or put this kind of thing in a last panel...but this is way better! And all those references!

Great power, but relatively negligible intelligence? "DARN IT TO KARZ!" That took me a while to figure out, but it was hilarious!

Vezon's air-walking! I haven't thought of that even once in ages!

Looks like...he's Soran through the air. XD

The burritos upside down? Maybe they're the first food that's safe to eat upside down ever invented. That, or Kiwi's going to choke. Heheh.

Oh, for a second I thought it was laptops, not Battleship. Now I get it!

Cool, Kaio can once again make fun of villains without being headshotted!

And Axilus...that's exactly the kind of wording he'd use. Perfect characterization, just like in Prototypes, but in a hilarious situation.

This was a great finale. It combines hilarity with nostalgia and randomness so perfectly. Great work.

Thanks! I didn't think that it would work so well, but I suppose that it did. :)

"Yes, he does that for a living." One of my favorite parts in the whole series. :P You should reference that in Prototypes, somehow.

Yeah, I had to use laptop sprites because there were no Battleship sprites.

This might sound odd, but: Thank you so much for liking it. :) I wanted to make a Finale that was... well, really great, and it seems that I succeeded.

Edited by Tehurye

Very interesting final many reference i liked it well good luck on life btw i think you might want to mention this in Clicks Minecraft mod topic in general art or at least contact him through pm to let him know. But i loved the vezon air walking i miss that Axilus you really need to reference that like Tehurye said. a nice final comic to see some characters we didn't get to see but you did good.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Very interesting final many reference i liked it well good luck on life btw i think you might want to mention this in Clicks Minecraft mod topic in general art or at least contact him through pm to let him know. But i loved the vezon air walking i miss that Axilus you really need to reference that like Tehurye said. a nice final comic to see some characters we didn't get to see but you did good.

Thank you! :)

Yes, I did post in Click's mod topic about this, thank you for suggesting that.

Its sad to see you go.

I found your comics very entertaining. They were unique, interesting, and warmed my heart. Your comics were impressive in terms of quality and jokes. There were some days where I felt very sad and depressed, but your comics had always brightened up my mood. Although I know that I can't convince you to stay, I just would like to let you know that even though I haven't known you very long, I considered you a friend of mine. Its always sad to see a friend go, but if you have to then I guess we can't stop you. I just hope that you'll stop by often and make comics again very soon. You have great potential.

Thank you for filling our lives with laughs from your comics, and for being a friend.

~Soran

PS: The 'finale' was entertaining.

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Its sad to see you go.

I found your comics very entertaining. They were unique, interesting, and warmed my heart. Your comics were impressive in terms of quality and jokes. There were some days where I felt very sad and depressed, but your comics had always brightened up my mood. Although I know that I can't convince you to stay, I just would like to let you know that even though I haven't known you very long, I considered you a friend of mine. Its always sad to see a friend go, but if you have to then I guess we can't stop you. I just hope that you'll stop by often and make comics again very soon. You have great potential.

Thank you for filling our lives with laughs from your comics, and for being a friend.

~Soran

PS: The 'finale' was entertaining.

Thanks, Soran. That really means a lot to me, that I cheered someone up. :) You've been a great friend, in the short time that we've known each other. It's sad to say, though, but I honestly don't think that I'll be back. At least, not for a long time. I'll stick around and keep reading comics, stories, and news, I just won't be commenting. So rest assured that every new comic of yours (And Sybre's and Axilus' and so forth) will be viewed by me, and I know that I'll enjoy them, because your comics cheer me up too.

Thank you, for all that you've done. :)

Not much of a finale, but I like it! It will be sad to see these comics go. :(Hey! There's Nootun! Boring as always!

I didn't want to make a "goodbye" finale or anything of the sort, because I'm terrible at saying meaningful goodbyes and I get all choked up. :P So I made a Finale where I tried to be funny, without mentioning my leaving, in hopes that it would end things on a happy note.

Thanks, I'll be missing you. :( But I'll still be reading SybreNetX from afar... :)

• 2 weeks later...