Bambi

I have the same problem and it is STILL not working. Why do I show up as my personal picture now??? I changed it, but it didn't show up.

It looks like a bug in the software, it's happening a few other members too. As said before my many staff members, the admins are still working a some bugs. They will be fixed ASAP, you just got to live with them for a little while. ;) Edited by The iCon

Yeah, this happened to me as well. I discovered a way to make it work, though: create a totally random graphic and upload it, and then gradually change it and re-upload it until you get what you want (i.e. the first time I uploaded a "testing" graphic, then I overlaid the Miru graphic onto it, then I replaced the background with transparency, and then I finally removed the text). It isn't exactly the best workaround, but it should work until this issue gets fixed.

I have the same problem and it is STILL not working. Why do I show up as my personal picture now??? I changed it, but it didn't show up.

Have you tried uploading the image you want at 200x200 pixels? Doing this usually fixes this sort of problem, according to some other people who have run into it before.

Have you tried uploading the image you want at 200x200 pixels? Doing this usually fixes this sort of problem, according to some other people who have run into it before.
If you're still desperate to get it working, try completely removing the avatar from your profile, then follow up the instructions above. That's the only thing that worked with mine.

• 3 weeks later...

My avatar still isnt showing.Edit: NVM, Its working now.

Edited by Boidoh

Add me on 3DS: 0516-7750-0068

Add me on Wii U: Boidoh

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

"I am Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon." - Lloyd, Episode 44: Corridor of Elders

Like, Comment, And Subscribe for Nintendo Content - NinBoidoh