Circle People Fight Squares

-DJ-

OK, so KR:NZ's hit a snag, but I don't want to leave my fine fans (all 1 of you) without their regular dose of Deej-tastic N00bslayer-liness. So I figured a non plot-oriented side-series was good for everyone. So without further ado...raygcomicbanner.pngDie ComicsNummer EinsNummer ZweiNummer DreiNummer VierNummer FunfNummer SechsNummer SiebenDie Character-ReferenzenComing soon, perhaps...Die CreditsFor the spectacular Rayg 2.5 kit, Innerrayg and all those who contributed.For his embarrassingly useful backgrounds, Nuparurocks (NR/Ennar).For the random title, a Random Friend.In a bit, you sorry lot.

Edited by Earl Grey

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

Just have invertoan say you're dead instead of faking your death every day, you might as well him to do it!
Hm, that's a good point. I'll be sure to keep that in mind. ;)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

These comics are cool so far.I like the part when you said for him to tell your friends you're dead. XDGreat job. XD
Well gee, thanks Haley. What a lovely and completely unprompted response. :)So, new comic now. Yay. I was hoping I'd get a lot more attention before now, but that's a little far-fetched, isn't it?HERE IT IS: NUMMER ZWEI.Yeah, I know the text in the last panel is hard to read. What are you gonna do? Edited by Earl Grey

Ah, the return of the Hause... This is a good day indeed.
Yep. The Hause was one of my favourite aspects of Greyscale, and I really wanted to carry it over somewhere. :)

'When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother: "Muuuuuum? When will the next Circle People Fight Squares comic be up?"Here's what she said to me:"Just as soon as DJ gets starved enough for attention that he makes one."'And, lo and behold, NUMMER DREI.Just a note on this comic - I made a whole Matoran alphabet in paint just for this one comic. If you can decipher what it says, then you'll win a secret mystery prize! :D

I see that your recent Rayg 2.5 obsession has gotten the better of you. :( Anyways, the recent comic is rather amusing, to be honest. I like the spider speaking in Matoran-lingo, and the whole Hau-house thing looks like a cute little callback to Greyscale.Oh, how I miss the days of making people do work. *sigh*

I see that your recent Rayg 2.5 obsession has gotten the better of you. :(
Tis not an obsession. I can quit any time I want to.I just don't want to....
Anyways, the recent comic is rather amusing, to be honest. I like the spider speaking in Matoran-lingo, and the whole Hau-house thing looks like a cute little callback to Greyscale.
Indeed.
It is Pokemon, my good sir, and I like this personality that you gave Chath in this series. Very much.
Yep. Modeled him after you. Shows, doesn't it?
Was that the same gambling fiasco where Chath won Teridax's left foot?
Maybe, but DJ does have a serious gambling problem so it could be anything.OK, so NUMMER VIER....Will be up later.I hope you guys like a gracious number of cameos! :D

But c'mon, Deej, Epsilon gets to live there!Chath and he are inseparable!Also, I never really realized this until now, but whenever Chath and Epsilon are alone in a comic, Chath somehow gets hurt either physically or emotionally.Maybe I should fix that...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

But c'mon, Deej, Epsilon gets to live there!Chath and he are inseparable!
DJ isn't made of money, you know!
This almost makes me want to walk right in too.
Which one of you? I don't think Deej can afford to keep you all there. :P
Why is it always Flammee that happens to be my partner when going on PGS things done by you?Then again, Leka is a real person, so meh.
Because Flammee is a fun character to write! I just hope I get to do some cool things with him here.ROYTNummer Funf, and OH LOOK. Topical!Catch you on the flipside, Macdaddyo. #TooMuchSwag

But Space, it has to be subjugated!
Republicans...
hmm, It would probably be me author version, the other two have enough to worry about :P
Yeah, but I know all about what he did in Honolulu two years ago, so he's not allowed.So new comic, and start of what you might call an 'Arc'.NUMMER SECHS Have a lovely kiwi.

Man for a guy who's an introvert, he sure is sociable. :P
You'd think so, wouldn't you?Of course, what you don't know is that DJ goes through about five extravagant suicide strategies every hour.He's uh, he's kind of messed up that way.

Hmm...interesting. I have a suggestion. When it comes to writing comics or a story, you should always try to present your ideas a in clear creative way. For example, I don't see DJ's character as that. I interpreted it as something different. In my case, I thought he was just a grump and wanted nothing to do with people, but got people people. I'm not sure if you were about to enunciate that, but maybe try writing his actions so that people will start to get that message. If you're really wanting his character to be like that for humors sake. :)And BTW, I'm a not a professional at this kind of stuff, I've just made a lot of mistakes along way. :P

But Space, it has to be subjugated!
Republicans...
hmm, It would probably be me author version, the other two have enough to worry about :P
Yeah, but I know all about what he did in Honolulu two years ago, so he's not allowed.So new comic, and start of what you might call an 'Arc'.NUMMER SECHSHave a lovely kiwi.
Chath'll lend you Epsilon. You know, for something in return.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hmm...interesting.I have a suggestion. When it comes to writing comics or a story, you should always try to present your ideas a in clear creative way. For example, I don't see DJ's character as that. I interpreted it as something different. In my case, I thought he was just a grump and wanted nothing to do with people, but got people people.I'm not sure if you were about to enunciate that, but maybe try writing his actions so that people will start to get that message. If you're really wanting his character to be like that for humors sake. :)And BTW, I'm a not a professional at this kind of stuff, I've just made a lot of mistakes along way. :P
Thanks, man. This is some pretty sound advice, something you don't get too much of lately in Art III. I did mean it more as an offhand statement, but still this is quite helpful, to me and (hopefully) other people reading. :D
It's okay DJ, I already got the adoption forms ready!
That seems awfully complex and expensive for a one time thing. :P
I don't think Chath would trust DJ with Epsilon. Heck, I wouldn't trust DJ with Epsilon. Or anything small and delicate, for that matter.
Great, your neighbor is your former enemy.Now you're under the threat of being yelled at for making noise....You're also under the threat of having a rocket shot at you.
Yeah. You'd think becoming an introvert and moving out to the middle of nowhere would fix this somewhat, but no...SO YEAH. NEW'UN. NUMMER SIEBENAlmost didn't post this one, seeing as it's almost a stand-alone, but not quite there. Still, it's nice to see interaction.I should probably tell NX09 that she's in this one; maybe then I'd get a few more posts. :/TO ARMS!

Ah

Hmm...interesting.I have a suggestion. When it comes to writing comics or a story, you should always try to present your ideas a in clear creative way. For example, I don't see DJ's character as that. I interpreted it as something different. In my case, I thought he was just a grump and wanted nothing to do with people, but got people people.I'm not sure if you were about to enunciate that, but maybe try writing his actions so that people will start to get that message. If you're really wanting his character to be like that for humors sake. :)And BTW, I'm a not a professional at this kind of stuff, I've just made a lot of mistakes along way. :P
Thanks, man. This is some pretty sound advice, something you don't get too much of lately in Art III. I did mean it more as an offhand statement, but still this is quite helpful, to me and (hopefully) other people reading. :biggrin:
It's okay DJ, I already got the adoption forms ready!
That seems awfully complex and expensive for a one time thing. :P
I don't think Chath would trust DJ with Epsilon. Heck, I wouldn't trust DJ with Epsilon. Or anything small and delicate, for that matter.
Great, your neighbor is your former enemy.Now you're under the threat of being yelled at for making noise....You're also under the threat of having a rocket shot at you.
Yeah. You'd think becoming an introvert and moving out to the middle of nowhere would fix this somewhat, but no...SO YEAH. NEW'UN.NUMMER SIEBENAlmost didn't post this one, seeing as it's almost a stand-alone, but not quite there. Still, it's nice to see interaction.I should probably tell NX09 that she's in this one; maybe then I'd get a few more posts. :/TO ARMS!
Point taken, 'bout the trust thing.But seriously, don't dress Chath up as a girl.He hates that.

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Hello DJ! I see you're an introvert, now.This is a pretty interesting series so far. The giant Hau-house is pretty cool. The idea of all of your old friends moving in while you're trying to be an introvert is going to continue to become more and more amusing, I think.Good work!

naw man

oh hey deej is and introvert now *CLAPS*you could always take chath with you to dinner and says he's you're husband (this is revenge on your ship)but any who, these are great and I can't wait to see more

Edited by NX09

• 2 months later...

okay soi may never update this again, but i remember i premade a comic for just such an occasion

enjoy what may be the last comic here because i have lost all interest and cant find any spare under the seti

NUMMER ACHT

bye guys<3

actually HOLD THAT THOUGHT I GOTS SOMMINK NEW

it's one of them wibbly-wobbly, handy-dandy, hand-drawn comics so it is so it is

13 bloomin pages, too

hope you're satisfied

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

JEEZ that's a long comic

okay have fun take care bye

<3