• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Give LEGO Your Story Ideas

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Toa Axis

Toa Axis
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 22-September 12
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 07:57 AM

I've had an idea for a universe brewing for awhile now, not sure if I'm eager to hand it over to Lego.Plus, it's definitely not for 6-9 year olds.
Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.- Kopaka

Posted Image

#42 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 02-June 08
  • 838 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 08:37 AM

Hmmm, I was thinking something along the lines of the first release of Orient Expedition in which the adventurers traveled through the jungles of india, finding temples and shrines along the way. here's some concept art that I did:http://www.brickshel...est_symbol.jpg

Edited by ~garnira returns~, Nov 05 2012 - 08:38 AM.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users