• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BrickCon 2012 Wrapup: Part 2

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,155 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 05:26 PM

Posted ImageI already posted some pictures from BrickC0n 2012 last week, but I only captured a small portion of the models on display. Premier Blog Assistant Nukaya also visited the convention on Sunday, and she used her photography skills to capture a whole other side of the convention. Read on to view some of her amazing photographs.View the full article

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,285 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 08:05 PM

Once again, the MOCs are really awesome. I especially like those revamps. Kind of makes me wish I could go there to see everything.

Edited by FrozenFlash, Oct 21 2012 - 08:06 PM.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#3 Offline Banjax2077

Banjax2077
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 09:53 PM

Man do I wish I was there.

#4 Offline Disciple

Disciple
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,596 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 10:33 PM

The photographs really bring each MOC to life. Thanks for sharing. :)

#5 Offline iPenguin

iPenguin
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,241 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 21 2012 - 11:26 PM

Yeah, I'm pretty much in awe.Highlights were freddie mercury, the eggbeater, hot dog car and minecraft stuff.

20121021-frhgn7u158ujtpjk4wbhgp1ck.jpg

what

#6 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,824 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 11:29 AM

I liked the revamped Tahu and Kopaka MOCs. The shield from The Legend of Zelda was cool too. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#7 Offline The Renegade Emperor

The Renegade Emperor
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 515 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 01:45 PM

Very good MOCs there, I see. But one thing: I want to meet whoever made Freddie Mercury. That MOC simply rules. I want it!

skyrim_banner.jpg

#8 Offline Valyou

Valyou
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 64 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 07:07 PM

Everything looks great here!Does anybody think that with cutting out the background of that Ignika revamp's photo and replacing it with something else (plain black could work IMO), it could make a sick wallpaper?

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

#9 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 1,487 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 22 2012 - 10:15 PM

Everything looks great here!Does anybody think that with cutting out the background of that Ignika revamp's photo and replacing it with something else (plain black could work IMO), it could make a sick wallpaper?

Maybe I will make this with my full-res version of it and make it super sweet with stars and space and stuff.Maybe.Just maybe.

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

Posted Image

--> Newest MOCs: Boston Marathon & Easter Bunny <--

Posted Image "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users