BrickCon 2012 Wrapup: Part 2

tn_brick-con-2012-teaser-2.JPGI already posted some pictures from BrickC0n 2012 last week, but I only captured a small portion of the models on display. Premier Blog Assistant Nukaya also visited the convention on Sunday, and she used her photography skills to capture a whole other side of the convention. Read on to view some of her amazing photographs.View the full article

Everything looks great here!Does anybody think that with cutting out the background of that Ignika revamp's photo and replacing it with something else (plain black could work IMO), it could make a sick wallpaper?

Please enjoy a series of on signals and off signals sent from a far off computer to yours, forming short messages that may disturb and amuse!

Everything looks great here!Does anybody think that with cutting out the background of that Ignika revamp's photo and replacing it with something else (plain black could work IMO), it could make a sick wallpaper?
Maybe I will make this with my full-res version of it and make it super sweet with stars and space and stuff.Maybe.Just maybe.