Species height

Toa are a little over 7 feet tall, and I'm pretty sure Skakdi are fairly close to that as well. The rest I guess you can estimate based on portrayals in media. Like going by the movies, I would guesstimate that Matoran are about 3 1/2 feet tall, and Turaga are 4-ish. Vortixx might be hard to judge, because going by Web of Shadows, while I'm sure their height didn't differ too much, we can't be sure how much the Visorak venom affected the Hordika in that regard, and they did seem pretty hunched the majority of the time. But I'd guess Roodaka was somewhere around 9-10 feet tall, and Makuta in his move shadow titan form was probably somewhere around 14-15 feet.Bionicle characters seem pretty darn big.

• Upvote 1
rahkshi_symbol.png

I believe the only official heights we really know of are the Toa (7 feet), Rahkshi (8 feet), Trinuma (9 feet), and Jerbraz (8.5).I've seen many opinions on this in the past, and I think some of the best unofficial heights that have been suggested were 4 feet for the Matoran, 5 for the Turaga, 10 for the Vortixx and Sidorak's species. Most other species like the Skakdi or Ehlek's species are generally about the same height as Toa. I think Greg once confirmed that Axonn is just a little taller than most Toa, despite how he was shown in the comics. Makuta's height in his Shadow Titan form was about twice the size of a Toa, so about 14 feet. The Makuta in Karda Nui probably shapeshifted to about the same height as a Toa.I remember Greg once saying that you could determine the height of other characters released in one year in comparison to that year's Toa. That's how I do it, and it sounds about right. :shrugs:signoffffff.png

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Matoran-5 feetTuraga-6 feet
Was this from an official comment? Don't mean to be over-questioning, but I thought that both were about a foot less.
We know how tall they are in Bios and we know how tall a Bio is in feet and meters, so there you go.
Actually we do have conversions, they were in the encyclopediaMio - 1000 kio or 850miles / 1370 kilometersKio - 1000 bio or 4500feet / 1317 metersBio - 4.5feet / 1,37meters.

Matoran-5 feetTuraga-6 feet
Was this from an official comment? Don't mean to be over-questioning, but I thought that both were about a foot less.
We know how tall they are in Bios and we know how tall a Bio is in feet and meters, so there you go.
Actually we do have conversions, they were in the encyclopediaMio - 1000 kio or 850miles / 1370 kilometersKio - 1000 bio or 4500feet / 1317 metersBio - 4.5feet / 1,37meters.
Yeah, I never said we didn't.