• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The League Wars Review Topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Vakama35

Vakama35
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 03:28 PM

Here's where one can review my epic, reposted from the Archives. http://www.bzpower.c...p?showtopic=733

I am proof that the dead can rise again!

Don't mess with him, or you'll end up like Ackar's spinning head.

#2 Offline Allanon Loke

Allanon Loke
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,467 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 05:20 PM

Good prologue. It sets the stage nicely with background information. Will there be a lot of the canon characters making appearances?
My New Story Topic

Dynamics - my new epic. Chapter 1 up. "I am sorry for that, though I have never heard a smell called rude."

#3 Offline Vakama35

Vakama35
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 621 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 15 2011 - 06:22 PM

Good prologue. It sets the stage nicely with background information. Will there be a lot of the canon characters making appearances?

Well, I said it's from the Archives; the only difference is that I'm posting the last four chapters here, as they are all fully written. Check out the Archived forum if you want to see Chapters 1-46.

I am proof that the dead can rise again!

Don't mess with him, or you'll end up like Ackar's spinning head.

#4 Offline Aderia

Aderia
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,562 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Sep 07 2012 - 11:10 PM

Hey! I remember this epic back from the old forums! And yeah, it was a doozy, at least, lengthwise. It’s a shame you only have the prologue here on the new forums, though. I remember reading it, though not faithfully, and generally, I remember good things. I really have no nitpicks for this prologue, nor do I have commentary on the plot, since all I have to work with is about 150 words of background. One thing I do like about Reformed Spherus Magna stories, since I’m not the biggest fan of Spherus Magna itself, is the creativity and perspective that each author puts into his or her story. All the reformed SM stories I’ve read have been more or less diverse, they’re really awesome to compare.I'm not entirely sure, at the moment, about the rules in the Library about re-posting old stories, but this is something I could read again, and I'd love to be able to review more substantially. But for the time being, all I can say is that I hope the other 45 chapters of your epic are as error-free as your prologue.

(Irene Adler)

adler7.jpg

The Whip Hand

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users