• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Annoying parts of BZPower

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#161 Offline DeeVee

DeeVee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Leaders
  • Senior Master Photographer

• 5,228 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 11:10 PM

me speaking my views is apparently wrong and exercising my right to free speech isn't allowed

If your views are that homosexuality or gender equality are wrong, then yes, your speaking of your views is wrong and not allowed.

And you don't have a right to free speech on BZPower.

spidermiles.jpg

#162 Offline Peach 00

Peach 00
  • Banned Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,195 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 11:55 PM

me speaking my views is apparently wrong and exercising my right to free speech isn't allowed

If your views are that homosexuality or gender equality are wrong, then yes, your speaking of your views is wrong and not allowed.

And you don't have a right to free speech on BZPower.

...Those are not my views at all, no. Apparently you've placed me into a group of prejudice extremists as opposed to a group of rational and understanding people. I'm not necessarily on either side of the argument - I believe that everybody has a right to live their life the way they see fit, however they can in order to feel comfortable, regardless of what other people think, no matter their race or orientation or religion. Should I have a problem with their lifestyle (which I never would, but hypothetically speaking), that's my problem, not theirs.

The people that are the prejudice extremists don't have a right to free speech or the calm rational people don't have a right to free speech? Either way, there's a chance of discrimination, any way you slice it. I don't see how I have been prejudice in any way - you have gone out of your way to put me into the group that you believe was hateful in the blog war that occurred. Because I happen to disagree with your views, you put me into that group.

Truth of the matter is, I don't belong in any 'group'. I stand by myself by simply being who I am. If you think I'm mean and hateful and cruel for being me, just like the group your defending is, you think that. You know why? Because I know I'm not, and that's all that counts. I think that everybody has a right to their lifestyle, no matter what people think. Everybody has a right to live their lives the way they see fit, and somehow by believing that, I'm being prejudice?

If you want the honest truth, you're the one being discriminatory and prejudice, because I'm living my life the way I see fit, just like the people your defending, and by believing in equality and just about everything you're calling me out on not believing in, I'm a mean and hateful person. I will say it again: Everybody has a right to live their life the way they see fit. I don't care who you are or what your background is, because I don't judge people by their orientation or religion.

I'm going to leave it at this. I've argued with you in the past, DV, and I've found that we disagree on everything we've ever discussed. There's no point in trying to make amends, and I know it is obviously wrong to even attempt to argue with a staff member as it is. I know I've crossed the line one time too many, and I apologize for that, but unfortunately I don't think that is enough.

I think this has taught me to bite my tongue. But I simply felt that before my tongue turns black and blue that maybe I should state my final thoughts on the issue. Otherwise, case closed - you can continue to argue, but I don't care anymore. What I've found from all arguments that have ever occurred on this site is that neither side is ever willing to listen. For once, I'd like to see the people here open up their ears instead of their mouths, and unfortunately I'm an example of that.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground
And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground
Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained
And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away
And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands
Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in
I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

#163 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,293 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 01:22 AM

Everyone's said their piece. It's done. Move on.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

#164 Online Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen
  • Members
  • Unintentional Instigator

• 3,555 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 01:23 AM

Comics forum is a mess at times. Otherwise, BZP has been fun to hang around these past years.

Posted Image

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen, Dec 21 2012 - 01:24 AM.

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic, Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

#165 Offline Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Master of Poison Loose

• 5,508 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 05:09 AM

@ Tilius: No point in arguing about it. I have my views, you have yours. Unfortunately, you and a few other hundred feel the need to state your views on a kids' site. What does that make you, some hero?

The point of responding to sexists/homophobes/racists etc on a children's site is to stop kids thinking that those people are right. You can't let that stuff slide just because it isn't 'real life' or 'isn't the place for it'.

Also, it's not like I'm being prejudice or anything like that in any way. I have no problem with a person's race or orientation or whatever. You can be who you are, and I really have no problem with it. It just gets to a point where, when I have no problem with that, people think that deep down I really hate them or something when I don't and decide to antagonize me for apparently being prejudice when I really am not. (...Backwards logic much? Seriously, that's how some people react to me... =/)

Eh? Nobody reacts like that unless you're spouting your prejudice all over the place.

...Those are not my views at all, no.

Yeah - that's his point. You're ALLOWED to have whatever views you have, provided they AREN'T sexist or homophobic. The way you're writing is implying that you ARE homophobic/sexist - as I don't know why you're complaining that you aren't allowed to express your views, when you say your views are the RIGHT ones.

The people that are the prejudice extremists don't have a right to free speech or the calm rational people don't have a right to free speech? Either way, there's a chance of discrimination, any way you slice it. I don't see how I have been prejudice in any way - you have gone out of your way to put me into the group that you believe was hateful in the blog war that occurred. Because I happen to disagree with your views, you put me into that group.

What views do you specifically disagree with? The views that AREN'T allowed are the views that you say you don't have - so what's the problem?I don't know what you're complaining about lol, you aren't being clear. The views you have seem to be perfectly fine and perfectly okay to state because you say you're not prejudice etc which is all good, yet you're complaining that you're not allowed to have that opinion. The opinions that you AREN'T allowed to have are sexist/homophobic ones, and you don't fall into that category, so I just don't really understand what the problem is.- Tilius

stendan.jpg

#166 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,831 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 07:38 AM

Stuck-up people (thankfully, this is rare) and the fact that we cannot mention that video site. Mostly the last one. Seriously. 

#167 Offline DeeVee

DeeVee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Leaders

• 5,228 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 21 2012 - 01:15 PM

...Those are not my views at all, no.

Which is why I stated "if your views.."

Not your views? Then not a problem.

The people that are the prejudice extremists don't have a right to free speech or the calm rational people don't have a right to free speech?

Nobody on BZPower, regardless of belief system, has a right to free speech. Or the free expression thereof. BZP is a private non-national entity and as such, has the ability to regulate speech as we see fit.

spidermiles.jpg

#168 Offline Draven

Draven
  • Members
  • Toa

• 110 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:14 PM

Can we separate quotes from actual posts please? It's getting hard to read.

------------------

^ Is acceptable.

zJzcMhM.jpg

#169 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,290 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:20 PM

------------------

^ Is acceptable.

We're currently working on this on tracker, my feeling tells me it will not take long anymore till this is fixed

I'm back!

#170 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 24 2012 - 03:37 PM

------------------

^ Is acceptable.

We're currently working on this on tracker, my feeling tells me it will not take long anymore till this is fixed

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I'm pretty sure he's just asking people to use "---" before their actual reply so people can determine who is actually speaking. This is an easy alternative until the quote boxes get fixed.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#171 Offline CHTrilogy

CHTrilogy
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,177 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 25 2012 - 06:16 PM

I always find the revival rule somewhat unusual. Topics are still free to post in even after their expiry date has passed - if the topic revival rule must be enforced, could there be some sort of modification to the forum software that automatically locks topics past the revival time limit?

~ CHTrilogy

whoa.png

#172 Offline Lowtuff

Lowtuff
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 452 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 10:18 AM

I'd love to be allowed to talk about religion and politics.

#173 Offline Draven

Draven
  • Members
  • Toa

• 110 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 11:29 AM

-------------------

I believe it's been said time and time again, people just can't be mature about it, especially at this age.

It would require constant and vigilant moderation, something not a lot of people can do.

--------------------

whoa everyone seems to be fighting about the most annoying part of bzpower in these dubious quote boxes that make it impossible to tell who is saying what but cmon the most annoying part is obviously this part

------------------Are you acting out a character with your profile?

zJzcMhM.jpg

#174 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 28 2012 - 11:52 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]---[/font][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]     Religion and politics would be allowed if people could actually be mature about it. The problem is this: people just cannot set aside their differences, pure and simple. If either of those were allowed, people would greatly take advantage of it, and it would cause so many arguments that would be very unnecessary and offensive. When you try to clash two different beliefs together, it often just causes belittlement and offense. If you take a good look in this topic, or in the blogs you will find border-line political and religious discussions that often lead to an argument that just causes strife and segregation between both members and staff. [/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]     Please imagine how BZPower would function without these rules in place. Just a second of thought will bring you to the realization that it would just cause too many problems. We're not all going to believe the same things, and there are even different beliefs in a designated religion, so even believing in the same religion would cause some issues. The best option is to just set our differences aside and discuss other subjects such as the kids toy line we all know and love.[/color][/font]

Edited by -Reznas-, Dec 28 2012 - 11:53 AM.

rc_banner.png

#175 Offline ToaN

ToaN
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 29 2012 - 10:03 PM

Why? This is a website about Bionicle. I have personal, political, and religious views, but I don't feel the need to express them here. There are plenty of forums on the internet where you can discuss and debate these issues, but this is not the place.

One thing I will say, I have only been a member of BZPower for a couple of weeks, so I haven't been on here long enough to be annoyed with anything! :P

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

#176 Online Sundowner

Sundowner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 343 posts

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 12:34 AM

___________________________ Why? This is a website about Bionicle. I have personal, political, and religious views, but I don't feel the need to express them here. There are plenty of forums on the internet where you can discuss and debate these issues, but this is not the place.
-------------[color=#3366cc;]I agree with the above whole heartedly.I think something annoying about BZP is the fact I won't know when my premier membership runs out. I really would like to keep track of that. I'm wondering through do the staff warn you when your premier is up? Just curious.[/color]

sundowner____by_samawesome45-d5xvof5.png

#177 Online GSR

GSR
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Book Badger

• 974 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 01:48 AM

___________________________ Why? This is a website about Bionicle. I have personal, political, and religious views, but I don't feel the need to express them here. There are plenty of forums on the internet where you can discuss and debate these issues, but this is not the place. 

___________________________Indeed. If there's one thing to be learned from the occasional flare-ups we do have, it's that this place would probably explode if we didn't have such a ban. :P But seriously, they're just subjects that are better handled on places other than a forum (ostensibly) dedicated to a constraction line. 

I think something annoying about BZP is the fact I won't know when my premier membership runs out. I really would like to keep track of that. I'm wondering through do the staff warn you when your premier is up? Just curious.

___________________________Unfortunately the staff don't have a system in place for warning people when their PMship runs out; however, if you bought it yourself through PayPal, you can log into your PayPal account and check the date your payment went through to figure out when your PMship is up. If you used a gift code, you'll have to try and remember what day you used it on, sorry.

Edited by GSR, Dec 30 2012 - 01:49 AM.

#178 Offline Wrinkledlion X

Wrinkledlion X
  • Premier Member
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,953 posts

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 03:05 AM

For me, the most annoying part of BZPower is kind of indefinable—it's an aspect of the site's culture.

We've always had this weird compulsion to jump on any point of discussion—be it a complaint or a theory or what have you—and just beat it into a pulp. I mean, we've got a guy in this topic who says he'd like to talk religion and politics, and five different members respond to him, each enlightening him with several paragraphs of typing. Why so intense? He only wrote a single sentence and then dropped out of the conversation, and it's not like this hasn't been discussed before, anyways. You don't need to tackle every possible viewpoint with such intensity. Most anywhere else you go online, things are pretty laid-back compared to BZP. 

That said, I do feel nostalgia whenever I drop by to visit the site and see that it's as tense as it's always been. We've been going at it like this since 2003, at least. 

#179 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 03:31 AM

For me, the most annoying part of BZPower is kind of indefinable—it's an aspect of the site's culture.

We've always had this weird compulsion to jump on any point of discussion—be it a complaint or a theory or what have you—and just beat it into a pulp. I mean, we've got a guy in this topic who says he'd like to talk religion and politics, and five different members respond to him, each enlightening him with several paragraphs of typing. Why so intense? He only wrote a single sentence and then dropped out of the conversation, and it's not like this hasn't been discussed before, anyways. You don't need to tackle every possible viewpoint with such intensity. Most anywhere else you go online, things are pretty laid-back compared to BZP. 

That said, I do feel nostalgia whenever I drop by to visit the site and see that it's as tense as it's always been. We've been going at it like this since 2003, at least. 

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]We're boosting discussion. If someone says there should be religion and politics on BZP, and we don't agree, then we state why there shouldn't be. This site wouldn't be quite as interesting if there weren't any debates or discussions--as long as they don't go too far. [/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#180 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 11:56 AM

The fact that BZPower has such strict rules sometimes, like the not being able to link to certain websites and the word filter and such. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#181 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 02:00 PM

The fact that BZPower has such strict rules sometimes, like the not being able to link to certain websites and the word filter and such. 

Especially the word "mod"

iwRQGDg.jpg

#182 Offline DeeVee

DeeVee
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Leaders

• 5,228 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 02:16 PM

WORST FILTER, UGH.

Also I hate the Image size limit rule, I've always felt it should be a dimensions limit, not a filesize limit, especially as the one is way easier to police than the other.

spidermiles.jpg

#183 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 30 2012 - 02:53 PM

WORST FILTER, UGH.

Also I hate the Image size limit rule, I've always felt it should be a dimensions limit, not a filesize limit, especially as the one is way easier to police than the other.

Yeah, the filesize thing always gets me. :/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#184 Offline Pantera

Pantera
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 355 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 05:57 PM

Whenever you reply to a comment, said original comment is in your comment, right?

Right.

However, it's hard to determine what comment was replied to, and what the replier's comment is. Simply because there is an absence ofsome kind of box (like we've had before) to end the original comment. Just a heading of who wrote the original comment. 

Just take a look at Makuta Matata's post two posts up. Kinda confusing what the new comment is, right? :P

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

#185 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 31 2012 - 06:18 PM

Whenever you reply to a comment, said original comment is in your comment, right?

Right.

However, it's hard to determine what comment was replied to, and what the replier's comment is. Simply because there is an absence ofsome kind of box (like we've had before) to end the original comment. Just a heading of who wrote the original comment. 

Just take a look at Makuta Matata's post two posts up. Kinda confusing what the new comment is, right? :P

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]It's a glitch. It's being worked out right now in the tracker. There's a link somewhere on this page. Just scroll up.[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#186 Offline Toa Zaz

Toa Zaz
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 725 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 09:27 AM

Unfunny comedies. I don't blame the writers, who have the potential to actually be funny. I blame the rules that keep out anything potentially amusing.

#187 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 11:39 AM

Unfunny comedies. I don't blame the writers, who have the potential to actually be funny. I blame the rules that keep out anything potentially amusing.

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I don't see why you're blaming the staff for putting rules into place that are meant to protect the minds of children that are apt to be on BZPower. There has to be rules in life. Blaming the staff for banning inappropriate discussion is like saying, "I blame the government for not letting me murder anyone I want."[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#188 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,161 posts

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 01:00 PM

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]I don't see why you're blaming the staff for putting rules into place that are meant to protect the minds of children that are apt to be on BZPower. There has to be rules in life. Blaming the staff for banning inappropriate discussion is like saying, "I blame the government for not letting me murder anyone I want."[/color][/font]

While I am partially sympathetic to -Rez's veiwpoint, I think that a lack of word filter is a terribly abysmal idea anyway. If the comedies aren't funny now (and I can't say, as I don't visit that part of the forums.) taking away those rules will just make them terrible, raunchy comedies. And that's worse.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#189 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 01:10 PM

[color=#990000;]Not sure how anything that isn't allowed here could make a comedy funnier.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

#190 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 04:00 PM

[color=#990000;]Not sure how anything that isn't allowed here could make a comedy funnier.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

It's possible that he means inappropriate jokes. :/

iwRQGDg.jpg

#191 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 1,728 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 04:21 PM

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Even so, those type of jokes aren't honestly that funny, and if they are, they're definitely not appealing to the younger audience, but rather, to adults. I know there are adults on BZPower, but there are more children and adolescents than adults.[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#192 Offline mistergryphon

mistergryphon
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 94 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 06:36 PM

---

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Even so, those type of jokes aren't honestly that funny, and if they are, they're definitely not appealing to the younger audience, but rather, to adults. I know there are adults on BZPower, but there are more children and adolescents than adults.[/color][/font]

Very true. I never said that I support them though. :P

iwRQGDg.jpg

#193 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,293 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 07:01 PM

There is so much "clean" comedy out there that is fantastic. And I personally believe that there's some very dark and dirty comedy that is fabulous.

But again.

Guys.

Children's toy site.

Not the Apollo.

#194 Offline Pantera

Pantera
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 355 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 09:14 PM

But again.

Guys.

Children's toy site.

Not the Apollo.

------------------

I laughed pretty hard at this.

Well said, Makaru. XD

Edited by Pantera, Jan 01 2013 - 09:15 PM.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

#195 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,293 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm here all week.

Try the bisque.

#196 Offline Ricardo Mason

Ricardo Mason
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,536 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 11:08 PM

I hate the display names tool on your profile page. I won't show me anything

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#197 Offline ToaN

ToaN
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa

• 134 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 01 2013 - 11:50 PM

----------------

There's no room for cursing and other things on BZPower. There are kids on this site. And as Makaru stated, 'good' comedy doesn't have to be 'dirty' comedy.

Edited by Toanicky, Jan 01 2013 - 11:50 PM.

The BZPower Chat is alive!

Join at: http://xat.com/thebzpc

I am ToaN, from the N continuum...

#198 Online Sundowner

Sundowner
  • Premier Member
  • Lightning Voyager

• 343 posts

Posted Jan 02 2013 - 11:54 PM

[color=#00cc00;]I want to say that whenever I go through a member's content section and click a topic they posted in it always takes me to the first page int the topic. This a problem in topics with more than 10 pages. Also every topic seems to have been posted by someone named "Array", I have no idea why. That's my piece ladies and gentlemen.[/color]

sundowner____by_samawesome45-d5xvof5.png

#199 Offline Toa Zaz

Toa Zaz
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 725 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 02:13 PM

You know, you guys keep saying that all these rules are in place to shelter the kids or whatever, but honest to God I don't see any kids on here anymore (or many people at all). Somebody should make a topic or a poll or something and see just how many kids there are on here.

#200 Offline Gatanui

Gatanui
  • Reporters
  • Senior News Finder

• 10,917 posts
  •   BZP Reporter

Posted Jan 06 2013 - 03:21 PM

You know, you guys keep saying that all these rules are in place to shelter the kids or whatever, but honest to God I don't see any kids on here anymore (or many people at all). Somebody should make a topic or a poll or something and see just how many kids there are on here.
[color=#990000;]You may not see them, but they are there, even if they are not a majority. And honestly, considering the horrible amount of rude language and insults and countless "mature" sites out there, I prefer it this way.[color=#000080;]-Gata Posted Image[/color][/color]

Please don't use my avatar without permission, thanks ^_^

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users