White Metal Krana Kal for Sale

BZP member Toa Lhikan Hordika has put a White Metal Krana Kal up for sale or trade in the Buy/Sell/Trade. The minimum price is $250, or you can trade with some select items. WMKKs are definitely a rare sight, so check out the topic for more details if you're interested. And if you're wondering what a WMKK actually is, click here for more info!View the full article

Anyone who spends $250 on a Lego piece really needs a better pastime.
I don't know about that. After all, this is more a collectible than an ordinary piece. I doubt whoever buys it intends to use it in a MOC. And as a Lego and Bionicle fan, I can certainly say that such a collectible would mean more to me personally than, say, a baseball card, or any other sort of "collectible" which is valued based on its scarcity rather than its material worth.Not that I have that kind of disposable income. But if someone who did thought this would mean something to them in the long run, I'm not going to judge them for purchasing it.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

• 2 years later...

Anyone who spends $250 on a Lego piece really needs a better pastime.

I bought it and will use it in a moc and if you feel it's a bad hobby than why are you on this site?

Because he has the right to be. He's just saying it's pretty crazy to spend that much money on a single, small, thing. I'm pretty sure you can find the exact same mask on Ebay or something at 1/4 the price.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg