• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Entire Collection UP for SALE! Since the Beginning COME LOOK COMPL

sets bionicle 2001

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hi, I'm selling my entire collection. Most of them are complete some are missing just a thigh armor ask if you want and offer your prices please.You ship payment first.NO TRADESPaypal or Money Order accepted.Look at the picture below on what I am selling, what's not listed in the picture that I am also selling is a:7x Bionicle Heroes PC Game NEW! ~$7 each or $40 for the lotRahaga Iruini with instructions COMPLETEBarrakai carapar COMPLETELehrahk missing middle stick for the staffDefilak missing Launcher and kanohi maskSOLD:Jalla, Turaga Vakama infected HauTuraga Onewa, Turaga Whenua-Kanohi Mask HolderPakari DiskLerahk canisterTuraga MatauPosted ImageDEEPER COLLECTIBLE VIEWS:Posted Image

Edited by Bionicle Rules #1, Oct 26 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#2 Online Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • A Seventh Toa

• 10-December 04
  • 6,330 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 12:55 AM

What coutry do you live in? I'd be interested in Mantax. Are the canister and instructions included?

#3 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 01:18 AM

What coutry do you live in? I'd be interested in Mantax. Are the canister and instructions included?

U.S. and unfortunately no. I lost them in a flood, but the figures were perfectly fine and safe.

#4 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 06-August 12
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 06:18 PM

It's me again, and I'm on the hunt for masks. How much for the orange vahi, Silver and black/orange Hau, and the grey Mahiki? As well as the cost of shipping.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#5 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 03:23 PM

Vahi $10-11? Silver is 20 cause its a rare. I know a bit pricy, infected hau has been sold. Grey mahiki 2? Shipping will be 3 flat rate, I'll pay the extra.

#6 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 06-August 12
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 07:19 PM

Alright, could you scratch the silver off my order, sorry 20 is a little out of my price range. Otherwise I'll send the $16 out ASAP. I'll PM you when I get it sent out.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users