• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Entire Collection UP for SALE! Since the Beginning COME LOOK COMPL

sets bionicle 2001

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 25 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hi, I'm selling my entire collection. Most of them are complete some are missing just a thigh armor ask if you want and offer your prices please.You ship payment first.NO TRADESPaypal or Money Order accepted.Look at the picture below on what I am selling, what's not listed in the picture that I am also selling is a:7x Bionicle Heroes PC Game NEW! ~$7 each or $40 for the lotRahaga Iruini with instructions COMPLETEBarrakai carapar COMPLETELehrahk missing middle stick for the staffDefilak missing Launcher and kanohi maskSOLD:Jalla, Turaga Vakama infected HauTuraga Onewa, Turaga Whenua-Kanohi Mask HolderPakari DiskLerahk canisterTuraga MatauPosted ImageDEEPER COLLECTIBLE VIEWS:Posted Image

Edited by Bionicle Rules #1, Oct 26 2012 - 08:41 PM.

#2 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,028 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 12:55 AM

What coutry do you live in? I'd be interested in Mantax. Are the canister and instructions included?

#3 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 27 2012 - 01:18 AM

What coutry do you live in? I'd be interested in Mantax. Are the canister and instructions included?

U.S. and unfortunately no. I lost them in a flood, but the figures were perfectly fine and safe.

#4 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 06-August 12
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 06:18 PM

It's me again, and I'm on the hunt for masks. How much for the orange vahi, Silver and black/orange Hau, and the grey Mahiki? As well as the cost of shipping.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#5 Offline H8terFisternator

H8terFisternator
  • Members

• 19-July 07
  • 1,409 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 03:23 PM

Vahi $10-11? Silver is 20 cause its a rare. I know a bit pricy, infected hau has been sold. Grey mahiki 2? Shipping will be 3 flat rate, I'll pay the extra.

#6 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 06-August 12
  • 163 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 07:19 PM

Alright, could you scratch the silver off my order, sorry 20 is a little out of my price range. Otherwise I'll send the $16 out ASAP. I'll PM you when I get it sent out.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users