Ask GregF A Question!

You suggested that Tren Krom's dead was caused by a vacuum. Is possible that Lehvak-Kal is working with Velika? (That would be awesome!)

and

Why Teridax manipulated the Skakdi to create a being so powerful? The Golden Being was a danger to Teridax's kingdom

(My english is very bad, sorry about that) :(

Thanks Erebus!

Edited by Toa R. Lih Nit

Velika is Love. Velika is Life. Velika did NOTHING wrong.

Proud fan of Rebecca Black, BabyMetal and Protector Of Fire's Son.

Are there or will there be any new elements that we don't know about yet?

Toa Wolf

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back, it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig. _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Probably can't ask another question after asking one in the first round, but here goes...

What will become of the remaining Shadow Takanuva Tridax collected?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Probably can't ask another question after asking one in the first round, but here goes...

What will become of the remaining Shadow Takanuva Tridax collected?

I could be wrong, but I think it's been said that after each question session, you can ask more. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Ah, here's a question.

Can Toa control the shape and form of their Nova Blast? Will it, for example, take the form of what they imagine their Nova Blast to be (as in the case of Matoran becoming Toa), are they able to choose how it functions (to use Gravity as an example, either making a black hole or increasing the planetary gravity of everything in a wide radius), or will it always take the same form for Toa of the same element?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Did Teridax know that the Red Star would restore any being that was killed? If so, did he learn this from Mutran, or when he took over the universe?

What exactly were Teridax's motives for making Miserix and everyone else think he had been turned into a painting instead of killing him? Was it kinda like how the Doctor didn't want the Master to die because it would make him the last of his species?

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

What exactly were Teridax's motives for keeping Miserix alive? Was it kinda like how the Doctor didn't want the Master to die because it would make him the last of his species? [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]

#quote endEr, Teridax wanted Miserix to die. It was Krika that spared his life.

What exactly were Teridax's motives for keeping Miserix alive? Was it kinda like how the Doctor didn't want the Master to die because it would make him the last of his species? [img=http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kanoka94/stuff/signoffffff.png]

I should probably rephrase that, then. Why did Teridax cast an illusion to make everyone think Miserix was a painting on a wall instead of killing him?

Krika was dead by this point--he would have had absolutely no hand in this. To add to that, during the time you're talking about, there were dozens of other Makuta in existence--Teridax didn't have to worry about being forever alone at that point.

signoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I have a question my dear sir: What were you thinking Krakua's role in the overall story would be? Not to give offense, but it seems that in his vison to Vakama in Time Trap, you aluded to giving him a larger role in saving Metru Nui than he got: which turned out to be one brief appearance in Destiny war summoning Bohrok to fight Teridax's forces. We didn't get to know his character one little bit apart from that other one instance when Mazeka saves him from Vultraz in Brothers in arms.

In short, what were your original plans for Krakua?

mata_nui_inc_auditions.jpg

92% of teens have moved on to Xbox 360. 7.9% still use other game systems (PS3 and Wii). If you are part of the 0.1% who still use the only real game system (PC), copy and paste this into your sig.

How Do You Think of the Toa Nova Dipped twice into Energized Protodermise and Becoming Ult Toa Nova Toa with all elemental powers, and shape shifting weapons but Less Elemental Energy

Wait, are you asking what would happen if the Toa Nuva touched EP again?

I'm a bit confused by your question... it seems to me that it isn't a question about the actual story, instead it looks like you're just asking what Greg thinks about your story idea. This wouldn't be the thread for that. :lol:

but their spirits

How Do You Think of the Toa Nova Dipped twice into Energized Protodermise and Becoming Ult Toa Nova Toa with all elemental powers, and shape shifting weapons but Less Elemental Energy

Wait, are you asking what would happen if the Toa Nuva touched EP again?

I'm a bit confused by your question... it seems to me that it isn't a question about the actual story, instead it looks like you're just asking what Greg thinks about your story idea. This wouldn't be the thread for that. :lol:

I think if the Toa Nuva were to go into EP again, they'd be destroyed.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I ask, like many people, will Greg continue writing the Story Serials? I would be willing to donate money.

Oh yeah, now the real questions:

-How does Kabrua avoid elemental energies?

-Does Gelu have ice powers?

-What other Matoran prefixes exist for Plasma, The Green, Magnetism, and Shadow?

-What are the "plans" Orde saw in Kabrua's mind?

-Are Kapura and Hafu still in the insane GB's fortress?

-Where is Roodaka?

-Are Sahmad and Metus still on the island of the Gold Fusion, and if so what are they doing?

-Will we be seeing more of Takadox if the serials continue?

-Where is the Chronicler's Company?

SO MANY QUESTIONS! PLEASE BRING THE SERIALS BACK I WILL GIVE CASH!!!

CHECK OUT MY BIONICLE-THEMED BAD LUCK BALTA ON TWITTER

https://twitter.com/BadLuckBalta

-How does Kabrua avoid elemental energies?

-Does Gelu have ice powers?

I can answer those two. Kabrua has some sort of device given to him by Velika that shuts of elemental powers. Gelu doesn't have ice powers because Mata Nui only gave elemental powers to the five Glatorian he met: Ackar, Kiina, Vastus, Tarix, and Gresh.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Could the mask of valor and wisdom actually grant valor or wisdom, or was that just describing the combined personalities of the Toa Mata?

If the Toa Metru, Inika, Mahri, or Hagah managed to make Toa Kaita, would they also wear the Kanohi Aki and Kanohi Rua?

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

And I'm pretty sure the Valor/Wisdom thing is just a title, and each Kaita would get a different title. Though considering the great number of hypothetical Kaita, some of those titles must be reused.

Edit: Actually, I have a question brought up by a topic someone else made:

Did Spiriah's alteration of the Skakdi give them elements, or did they have powerless elemental affiliations (like Matoran do) naturally?

Edited by The Iron Toa

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

I should probably rephrase that, then. Why did Teridax cast an illusion to make everyone think Miserix was a painting on a wall instead of killing him?

Krika was dead by this point--he would have had absolutely no hand in this. To add to that, during the time you're talking about, there were dozens of other Makuta in existence--Teridax didn't have to worry about being forever alone at that point.

signoffffff.png

I think it was Teridax's sadistic personality coming into play; what he did was described in the serial as a cruel form of murder, and it basically was. If Teridax maintained the illusion forever, Miserix would be basically dead without actually being killed, he'll just be there, unable to do anything. Teridax knew Miserix wasn't a threat any longer, so I guess he decided to 'spice' things up a bit instead of simply killing him.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

I think it was Teridax's sadistic personality coming into play; what he did was described in the serial as a cruel form of murder, and it basically was. If Teridax maintained the illusion forever, Miserix would be basically dead without actually being killed, he'll just be there, unable to do anything. Teridax knew Miserix wasn't a threat any longer, so I guess he decided to 'spice' things up a bit instead of simply killing him.

That makes sense. But it still feels like there should have been something else that made him choose that exact method of "killing" Miserix. I'm just thinking that because he was still technically alive, and imprisoned right there next to the machinery that Teridax was inhabiting, it kinda makes me think that Teridax needed (though would never admit to it) a small sense of comfort in not being the only Makuta from his universe still alive.

signoffffff.png

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

If someone has asked these questions please tell me. 1) Who was the assassin that killed Karzahni2) What happened to Gelu and his team on Bota Magna

1. Velika.2. Hasn't been written yet, of course, and I don't believe Greg will answer questions about story that hasn't happened yet.

but their spirits

Here is one, if he is still taking questions.

Greg once said that an element lord is roughly twice as powerful as your average toa, but what if two opposing elements meet and the match up was in the toa's favor (for example, the element lord of water meeting a toa of ice), would the toa have the advantage here or would the roughly double elemental control make up for this? If anyone gets what I am saying.

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

In case he's still answering questions, here are a few:

1. Will any of the Av-Matoran turn into Bohrok now that they are on Spherus Magna?

2. Where is Tuma?

3. Can Takanuva turn into a Bohrok?

4. What is the precise lifespan of a Toa?

5. If one Toa of a specific team decides to become a Turaga, does that mean the entire team must undergo the process as well, or can they do it individually?

Edited by KlakWest

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Does the mutagen found in the Pit and the Swamp of Secrets mutate beings based on adapting to their surroundings, imitating nearby lifeforms, by the character's own personality, or by sheer luck?

Also, can a being be mutated by mutagen to such an extent that they would not be able to function anymore?

Edited by Toa Of Virtues

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

Are you asking about the Pit mutagen? If so, you should specify. And those are questions I'd also like to know the answers to, so good thinking.

Edited by The Iron Toa

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery

Since there's this Red Star revival thing, can the Av-Matoran that transformed in Bohrok be revived (after the Bohrok armor is destroyed)?

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Since there's this Red Star revival thing, can the Av-Matoran that transformed in Bohrok be revived (after the Bohrok armor is destroyed)?

Probably not; dead Turaga aren't revived as Toa, nor dead Toa as Matoran. I'm aware that it is a radically different transformation, but the Bionicle-science should be similar.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Unlikely, as Chro said. Once the Av-Matoran turned into Bohrok, they completely ceased being Matoran. Also, I doubt Bohrok would get revived, seeing as how it's sort of impossible since they're nothing more than machines.

toakopaka.png

Here's my question, thanks Erebus!

Question(s): In 2001, when the Toa Mata had to find their six respective Kanohi masks on the island of Mata Nui, did they also have to find each of the six Noble Kanohi in their respective colors? Although they were not usable on the Toa Suvas, nor were they necessary for the Golden Kanohi, they were still clearly important. Did the Turaga give the Noble Masks to the Toa? What about duplicates? That is, would Onua have been able to find a Noble Kanohi Ruru in Onu-Wahi, even though Turaga Whenua already wore one?

Trust me, I've been mulling over that one for years. :P I'd like it if they did have to/were able to find them. It makes things more fun. :)

Probably not; dead Turaga aren't revived as Toa, nor dead Toa as Matoran. I'm aware that it is a radically different transformation, but the Bionicle-science should be similar.

Hmm. But then I guess the Av Matoran's spirit just fades away then? What a waste of resources :/

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Hmm. But then I guess the Av Matoran's spirit just fades away then? What a waste of resources :/

Why a waste a mind is nothing more than some electrical pulses

I'm back!

Why a waste a mind is nothing more than some electrical pulses

It's the unique pattern of those electrical pulses that matter. ;) The Red Star revives being switch the express purpose of getting them back as they were, since if they were mind-wiped or something it'd be the same as creating a new being. They wanted to preserve the minds (and experience) of the dead Matoran and keep using them, even if it would be easier to just make a new one.Still, a Bohrok seems like a special case. There is no Av-Matoran left in the Bohrok after its creation, just as there is no Kraata left in a new Rahkshi armor. The Red Star needs at least a body part to scavenge, so I suppose that yes, the Av-Matoran spirit vanishes. Perhaps it floats around for a short while, but eventually it'd dissipate.

I am sorry, i know I already posted a ton of questions, but while playing MNOG some questions gnawed at me:

-How did the Toa acquire noble masks? Were they given or did they find them?

-When did they get the Makoki Stones?

-Is there any canon explanation that Greg can come up with (even on the spot) for the use of the words Tohunga and Koronan, the descent into the Suva to get the golden mask, the Mana Ko in the Mangaia in Legend of Mata Nui (video game)?

-Did the Toa use Noble Masks during the invasion of the Bohrok.

-What is the meaning of the silver masks released in 2002?

-How come the 2001 storyline is so messed up from all the different sources (MNOG, Tale of the Toa, LoMN video game, Comics)?

-Why was there a floating golden Hau in Onu-Koro?

-How come Ka is a Kahu in MNOG but a regular Gukko in MoL?

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO BE ANSWERED THE MOST AS THEY HAVE BUGGED ME FOR YEARS!

Edited by Toasylar

CHECK OUT MY BIONICLE-THEMED BAD LUCK BALTA ON TWITTER

https://twitter.com/BadLuckBalta

I am sorry, i know I already posted a ton of questions, but while playing MNOG some questions gnawed at me:-How did the Toa acquire noble masks? Were they given or did they find them?-When did they get the Makoki Stones?-Is there any canon explanation that Greg can come up with (even on the spot) for the use of the words Tohunga and Koronan, the descent into the Suva to get the golden mask, the Mana Ko in the Mangaia in Legend of Mata Nui (video game)?-Did the Toa use Noble Masks during the invasion of the Bohrok.-What is the meaning of the silver masks released in 2002?-How come the 2001 storyline is so messed up from all the different sources (MNOG, Tale of the Toa, LoMN video game, Comics)?-Why was there a floating golden Hau in Onu-Koro?-How come Ka is a Kahu in MNOG but a regular Gukko in MoL?THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO BE ANSWERED THE MOST AS THEY HAVE BUGGED ME FOR YEARS!

1 They did find them while searching for the great ones2 Same.3 Dunno4 Dunno5 Same as golden masks but making it harder to collect them all.6 Because in the beginning Bionicle needed promotion7 For a contest8 Kahus are subspecies of the Gukko

I'm back!

[quote name=Toasylar" post="474802" time="1355329720]I am sorry, i know I already posted a ton of questions, but while playing MNOG some questions gnawed at me: -How did the Toa acquire noble masks? Were they given or did they find them? -When did they get the Makoki Stones? -Is there any canon explanation that Greg can come up with (even on the spot) for the use of the words Tohunga and Koronan, the descent into the Suva to get the golden mask, the Mana Ko in the Mangaia in Legend of Mata Nui (video game)? -Did the Toa use Noble Masks during the invasion of the Bohrok. -What is the meaning of the silver masks released in 2002? -How come the 2001 storyline is so messed up from all the different sources (MNOG, Tale of the Toa, LoMN video game, Comics)? -Why was there a floating golden Hau in Onu-Koro? -How come Ka is a Kahu in MNOG but a regular Gukko in MoL? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO BE ANSWERED THE MOST AS THEY HAVE BUGGED ME FOR YEARS!

yes, we saw pohatu use a komau in the second bohrok animation.

That is something I would like to know too.

one of the many rest cons in Bionicle. The Gukko main species haven't been invented in MNOG, and the Kahu was considered non-cannon in MOL.

I am sorry, i know I already posted a ton of questions, but while playing MNOG some questions gnawed at me: -How did the Toa acquire noble masks? Were they given or did they find them? -When did they get the Makoki Stones? -Is there any canon explanation that Greg can come up with (even on the spot) for the use of the words Tohunga and Koronan, the descent into the Suva to get the golden mask, the Mana Ko in the Mangaia in Legend of Mata Nui (video game)? -Did the Toa use Noble Masks during the invasion of the Bohrok. -What is the meaning of the silver masks released in 2002? -How come the 2001 storyline is so messed up from all the different sources (MNOG, Tale of the Toa, LoMN video game, Comics)? -Why was there a floating golden Hau in Onu-Koro? -How come Ka is a Kahu in MNOG but a regular Gukko in MoL? THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I WOULD LIKE TO BE ANSWERED THE MOST AS THEY HAVE BUGGED ME FOR YEARS!

yes, we saw pohatu use a komau in the second bohrok animation.

That is something I would like to know too.

one of the many rest cons in Bionicle. The Gukko main species haven't been invented in MNOG, and the Kahu was considered non-cannon in MOL.

The mask was a part of a contest held back then.

I'm back!