Ask GregF A Question!

Thanks for the info from GregF Erebus! I have a few more questions regarding the Red Star that I feel need to be addressed. Here they are:1) Why did Decoy Tuyet stay dead? Teridax and Matoro found her corpse 1000 years after her death, and for some reason she had not been teleported. Is it because she's from an alternate dimension, or because her body was shattered, or some other reason?2) Were the people in the MU aware of the Red Star's resurrection system when it was still working? Everyone we saw in the MU in the story reacted to death as if revival wasn't possible, but disappearing corpses would be hard to miss...3) What about the corpses found in The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet? Were they teleported, or something else? Also, we saw Rahi corpses all over the story, so were those Rahi never teleported for some reason, or something else?I'll add more if any come to mind. Thanks again, Erebus!
Now that you mention it, the Red Star does clash with the power of the Kanohi Tryna. If every useable corpse is being teleported to the Red Star, wouldn't there be none left for the Tryna to reanimate?

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

1. What is population of the red star's dead beings2. Will we ever find out what will happen to the new team of Toa that you made ?
New toa team?
He means the team of "The Yesterday Quest": Orde, Chiara, Zaria and Gelu (he's a Glatorian, although)
Oh that team, i really like them, for as they were all outcasts :)Hope we will hear more of them in the future.

I'm back!

Here is a question that has been BURNING inside my mind.1. If LEGO had stick to the original plan and had 2008 depicting the Toa Inika in Karda Nui and resurrecting Mata Nui, how would've the Toa Nuva awakened Mata Nui in later years? More specifically, WHERE would this have happened? This is the only question I have had for a long time and one I have found hard to make head-canon of.

Here is a question that has been BURNING inside my mind.1. If LEGO had stick to the original plan and had 2008 depicting the Toa Inika in Karda Nui and resurrecting Mata Nui, how would've the Toa Nuva awakened Mata Nui in later years? More specifically, WHERE would this have happened? This is the only question I have had for a long time and one I have found hard to make head-canon of.
It's not quite an answer, but you might find this interesting. The info was posted in one of GregF's blog entries, but I'm sorry I just can't be bothered to dig it up. :PAnyway, basically he said that the original 2009 - 2011 plan was going to be about the Toa Nuva searching for the Great Beings. I don't know where or why. It could have been that they needed to find the GBs to learn how to wake Mata Nui up, possibly.

How do characters communicate long-distance?
What do you mean?
Like, how would the Order of Mata Nui communicate with a member stationed in The Pit?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

So every time they need to contact someone they have Botar teleport over there and relay the message? Sounds incredibly impractical. And what would the Dark Hunters do, especially in the middle of a war?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Now that you mention it, the Red Star does clash with the power of the Kanohi Tryna. If every useable corpse is being teleported to the Red Star, wouldn't there be none left for the Tryna to reanimate?
Maybe the Tryna is a relativey new kind of mask? Like, maybe someone figured out how to make a mask with the power to reanimate all of these new dead bodies that were lying around. Science marches on, I suppose.
coolbroban.png
| Sig Credit: - Everclear - |

Where is the thread with the answers to these questions?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

So every time they need to contact someone they have Botar teleport over there and relay the message? Sounds incredibly impractical.
I really doubt that the Order really needed to communicate with the Pit that often.
Yes, they do. They said in Bionicle World that they lost contact with an observer there.

So every time they need to contact someone they have Botar teleport over there and relay the message? Sounds incredibly impractical.
I really doubt that the Order really needed to communicate with the Pit that often.
Yes, they do. They said in Bionicle World that they lost contact with an observer there.
I think that would be Hydraxon or one of the bots. Even if they had another member there to observe the prisoners, that member likely would have been killed in the Cataclysm or the escape afterwards. Observing prisoner's grins does not require frequent communication. It would be more important to know if somebody was causing trouble or to relay orders to Hydraxon to get information from a prisoner. Further, we do not know about the role of Botar prior to his storyline appearance. His sole job may have been to teleport from the pit to Daxia. In fact, that was implied in the first scene in which he was introduced: "The pit calls and I come."

If the order knew the pit was flooded, why did they continue dumping people in there?
I could be wrong, but, well... I don't think they actually did keep sending prisoners there after the Cataclysm, actually.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

They knew what was going on up until the Barraki got the Ignika...
It seems that you know more of this than I. Fair point. They must have had some sort of communication system.
If the order knew the pit was flooded, why did they continue dumping people in there?
I could be wrong, but, well... I don't think they actually did keep sending prisoners there after the Cataclysm, actually.
They sent Roodaka there.
Upon arriving at Daxia, Roodaka was imprisoned there, and then taken to the Pit by Botar's Replacement.
As for the question, I doubt the Pit being flooded or not mattered to them in the middle of a war. They just wanted those people out of the universe, didn't care if it was in a watery mutagen.

Roodaka wasn't mutated, so the Pit must have been drained by the time she was captured. But Brutaka was sent to the Pit when it was flooded, so they probably didn't know. Or maybe, like Fishers said, they didn't care.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Roodaka wasn't mutated, so the Pit must have been drained by the time she was captured. But Brutaka was sent to the Pit when it was flooded, so they probably didn't know. Or maybe, like Fishers said, they didn't care.
It's possible that the Staff of Artahka repaired the Pit, but then the Barraki might have drowned...did it say that they were given water-breathing machines in there before the Order contacted them to free them? Also, would have been hard to recapture the Barraki and put them back into there if it was closed off...but then again, it must have been repaired, because of Mata Nui's rising. So I suspect that the Barraki were recaptured and given water-breathing machines, and the pit was repaired via Staff and drained prior to Roodaka's arrival.

Here's a question that no one has asked yet:What was the purpose of the evolution to Antidermis for the Makuta? (And maybe you could mention that theorya while ago by Podu about it being a control device, just to make him think...)So, that's my two questions. Can't wait 'til the next session!Oh, quick EDIT:

Do you plan to do anything else significant with some of the characters that just "migrated to Spherus Magna"? I think that an unnatural amount of villains were there and nothing was really done about it.
Well, one of the answers said that

the Shadowed One is amassing an army of the "villains" to attack New Atero.

Edited by Click

Do you plan to do anything else significant with some of the characters that just "migrated to Spherus Magna"? I think that an unnatural amount of villains were there and nothing was really done about it.
Well, one of the answers said that

the Shadowed One is amassing an army of the "villains" to attack New Atero.

Wait, did he specify that they planned to attack? I just thought they were joining TSO, not doing anything yet.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I will be talking to GregF again on Tuesday. If you have any more questions, now is the time.bonesiii, or anyone else involved with Contest #7, please PM me or post here the questions you want to ask Greg regarding the contest. I would prefer it in one post.

jlovfkk.jpg

I find thisquestion to be interesting. It'd be cool if Greg can answer it.-ibrow