wow, that's cool. can the jaw open?the only thing I don't care for is that he has two sets of eyes, or at least the helmet makes it look that way.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

It took me a few seconds to see the head properly. What would help there is changing the eyes to a more contrasting color, and I'd also put them sideways, as they aren't fish-like pointing straight ahead. It's cute though. I like the tail. And the pink teeth.

Looks.......fishy (OK I will stop the cheesy puns.....if possible) the fin look excellent with that piece.... I definently would rather have this then a gold fish any day. Also the dragon wing goes good with the jaws which gives it an evil look.

Edited by HYBRIDNO DXC2000 5.0

Nice! I can see a lot of interesting parts usage on this. I love the fins and the mouth! The eyes have already been discussed so I won't go into that. My only complaint is that conventional tooth pieces may have been better, the pink Chromastone spikes look out of place.

aouROFb.png

Great design, but the eye holes in the head plate distract from the actual eyes of the MOC. Try to fit in orange pieces there. The pink teeth clash terribly with the orange, but white would look great (almost any other color would be better). You may want to experiment with contrasting eye colors too (instead of trans-orange), like trans-dark blue or trans-neon green. If you have trans-pink 1 x 1 round plates for eyes, maybe you could make those teeth work. Excellent work!a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

NOSH NOSH NOSH NOSH NOSHVery nice fish you've got here. The hole at the base of the fin bugs me, but there's not much you can do about that.I must disagree with Dralcax- I actually quite like the use of those spikes, they're underused in MOCs. I might need to buy a bunch. :3

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

wow, that's cool. can the jaw open?
Yep, the jaw can indeed open!
It took me a few seconds to see the head properly. What would help there is changing the eyes to a more contrasting color, and I'd also put them sideways, as they aren't fish-like pointing straight ahead. It's cute though. I like the tail. And the pink teeth.
And here's the part where I smack myself on the head and yell "D'oh!" Because you're totally right; the eyes really should be on the sides. I'm not sure how I made such a flagrant biological error when MOCing. It's embarassing that I was pleased to have added the minor detail of giving it anal fins, but then I messed up the head like that. *cringe*Unfortunately, given that the tap pieces used for the forward-facing eyes allow the gills and the flipper pieces to attach, I don't think I can easily fix that error without majorly remaking the face.Thanks for the comments. I'm glad to find someone else agrees with me on it being slightly cute. :P
Maybe you should put that HF head piece backwards because it's confusing to figure out which is the real head. The fins are nicely done and so is the body. Also, with a name like Fishy, I was expecting a "cute" head :P.
Given the way the connector parts in the 2.0 head are, as well as where it has those gaps on the sides, I actually can't flip it without destroying the head construction.Anyway, in response to your comment about expecting Fishy to lead to a cute creation, you should see Shannara's fearsome Fishie MOC.
THOSE TEETH!Fantastic parts use. The orange shaping is great, particularly the side fins. Very halloween-y.
Thank you! Though it being Halloweeny was totally unintentional, though. I made it during the summer, and then as Halloween drew near I was like "I need to post another MOC. Fishy, I choose you!", and bam.
Nice! I can see a lot of interesting parts usage on this. I love the fins and the mouth! The eyes have already been discussed so I won't go into that. My only complaint is that conventional tooth pieces may have been better, the pink Chromastone spikes look out of place.
The Chromastone teeth do actually fill in the face better than normal horn pieces would, as those are thinner. Plus, magenta! It's just a color that demands to be used. :P
NOSH NOSH NOSH NOSH NOSHVery nice fish you've got here. The hole at the base of the fin bugs me, but there's not much you can do about that.I must disagree with Dralcax- I actually quite like the use of those spikes, they're underused in MOCs. I might need to buy a bunch. :3
Endless NOSHing!And yeah, that hole bugs me too. :| I wish a stud or something could pop in there, but alas.I do wish the Chromastone teeth came in more colors. They're a nice little part, and the rarity and dearth of colors is sad.~B~

Maybe instead of making them sideways, you can put them at a right angle apart by using this piece?

doom4revalt.png

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe instead of making them sideways, you can put them at a right angle apart by using this piece?

You know, I could have done that, since I have those parts in black. The only problem is, I like how compact the head is, and giving him those connectors would have made this fish seem like it's suffering from popeye. (That's a real fish disease, FYI). Plus he would lose some of his charm without forward-facing eyes, so I guess I'm sacrificing realistica appearance for character here.

This is very cool! I like the mouth and the head part especially.

Thanks! Yes, that is my favorite part of the MOC too.

Nice! Those teeth are awsome!

Chromastone's purple spines don't get enough love, I think. But since their color is relatively rare, it might just be hard to match them with other shades of pink. ~B~ Edited by Ballom