Onepu revamp!

Taga

Hello bzp, I'm back! you probably didn't even know i was gone but nevertheless I'm back, and I have some cool new mocs to show you. So to start off i have a Onepu revamp so check it out.FrontBack: with disk holder, without disk holderSideLegArmDisk throw: 1, 2Put 'em up!Hope you like it!

banner_b_2.png

All my Toa Pbzp T, Taga and to any one who may need it i can make sprites to some degree so pm me if you need any assistance

I never expected a disk launcher to be on this revamp. Anyways, I like the build of the arms and the extra armor on it. I like the leg design too although it would be great if they're more flexible. The revamp suffers from a few color issues like on the shoulder armor but still, awesome job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Well, pretty neat. The top half or so is great, very armored and compact. But then I see the legs, and, well... not such a big fan of those. :lol:My main critique for the legs is to make them less far apart, frankly. I mean, they're wider apart than his shoulders! But anyway, mostly a nice MOC.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I like this. Quite really captures the simplicity of a Matoran but still manages to retain a bit of character. I am not too crazy about the legs, though; I'd probably use the similar block connector (if that's the correct name) with 2 half beams (also not sure about appropriateness of terminology)... But other than that it's a pretty cool MOC. And hey, it's purple!!

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Woah. This is probably the best Matoran MOC I've seen. I really like the way that the arms aren't attached directly to the sides, more kinda at an angle. He looks ready to fight. I really love the old LEGO purple (it is Onepu, after all). Maybe, 1 suggestion. The feet seem sorta simply attached to the legs, maybe you could get a firmer connection than that (but even if you don't, it still looks amazing).

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 7 months later...

Thanks for all the coments. i havent been on in a wile and now im thinking about improving the legs but im having an issue finding a way to do it with out making him to tall. so if any one has suggestions and or could show me how to fix it that would be great!

(also i apoligize if this revives an old topic and im not suposed to or someting havent been on the forum in a wile and dont really remember the rules.)

I like this. Quite really captures the simplicity of a Matoran but still manages to retain a bit of character. I am not too crazy about the legs, though; I'd probably use the similar block connector (if that's the correct name) with 2 half beams (also not sure about appropriateness of terminology)... But other than that it's a pretty cool MOC. And hey, it's purple!!

yeah im not sure what you mean by those peaces, could you show me an example?

banner_b_2.png

All my Toa Pbzp T, Taga and to any one who may need it i can make sprites to some degree so pm me if you need any assistance

Indeed it is revival. : ( No worries, though; just count twenty days from the last post next time to make sure the topic's still alive. Another way to check is to make sure the topic is visible on the pages accessible in a forum. Each forum is set to cut off topics that are past the revival limit.

If you do get around to improving the MOC, you can totally make a fresh topic for it.

Revived topic closed~