Madness Comics

Flex Lord Splash

MADNESS COMICS

"Hand-drawn action."

This is a comic I drew a few years back. It is hand drawn with sharpie marker on white paper. Recently I’ve scanned all 15 pages of it and have been slowly coloring them on PS and making them better etc.This comic is made in the Madness Combat style. If you’ve never seen the Madness Combat videos I recommend them, they are very good; my favorite flash animation series. Madness Combat was part of my childhood. I began watching them like in 6th grade.Please note that these comics too have excessive cartoon violence. The figures in the comic are how they are in Madness, which is not realistic; they barely even are humanoid figures. Excessive violence and blood is a staple in Madness Combat, just wouldn’t be Madness without it. So if you can’t handle some fake looking and exaggerated amounts of blood then please don’t read this comic. I’d recommend people ages 12 and up view this only. This is a heavy action comic. Madness pretty much is all action and no dialogue, but that make for a boring comic so I added dialogue.

Characters

Blade- The main protagonist, Blades is the leader of the Experiment team; a team of highly trained assassins that have been genetically or experimentally altered to be the best killing machines possible. The experiment conducted on him gave him faster reflexes, bone blades that protruded from the back of his skull, and the ability to shoot lighting from his hands. He can also survive injuries that would kill almost anyone else.Blaze- Blaze is one of the other Experiments on the team. He was gifted the ability to shoot and control flames from his Experiment. They had to remove his arms and replace them with special black cybernetic canon arms for the flames to shoot out of. For a reason unknown Blaze always wears a white hockey mask with a :D face painted on the front. He is quiet and reserved, preferring to stay in the background then take the main stage.Spike- Spike was heavily experimented on; whatever Master did to him turned him into a spider humanoid. He see’s like a spider, he has reflexes like a spider, and the mechanical spider legs he was given allow him to crawl on walls and ceilings. Also his arms can produce special razor sharp spikes that shoot out of his hands. He was also genetically altered to have strange mandibles on his face, and his skin turned green.Cyber- Cyber was mechanically experimented on. Half of his head was turned into pure robotics. One of his arms was turned into a cyborg canon arm that discharges a powerful green explosive energy. His scope eye also allows him to zoom in and lock onto things from great distances. His half robotic brain allows him to analyze things, and crunch numbers faster then normal humans.Master- Master is the main antagonist of this comic. He is an evil genius and responsible for experimenting on the team and turning them into what they are now. He accepts contracts and sends them to kill powerful people. He has also done some experimenting on himself… turning himself into a massive dragon like creature.Cover Pagehttp://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww7/flexhero/Page1Colored_zpsc1e132fc.jpg"]Page 1[/url]Page 2Page 3Page 4Page 5http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww7/flexhero/6Remastered.jpg"]Page 6[/url]

Page 7Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12Comments, criticism anything is appreciated. I’m posting this because I feel some people can enjoy the hand drawn style, and I enjoy the characters I’ve created. More pages coming soon.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...