Daybreak Flower

Oniaku

Link to the review: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7415&hl="The Island of Ornak Nui was noteworthy for many things, but most importantly perhaps, it was known for its solitude." -DerilethI looked down at the ground from up in my tree, watching for any Rahi that might wander too close to the City. As a Watcher, that was my Job. Work like that had been delegated to the most able of the Matoran. I had heard tell of other places, where mighty heroes performed these duties, but as with all such nonsense, I attributed them to the wishes of the hopeless.I sat in my tree for hours, keeping a steady watch. It was an uneventful day, tot say the least. As my shift ended, I slid down the tree and headed back into the City. It had no name, it didn't need one, since it was the only Matoran-inhabited place on the island. A few people nodded in respect to me, recognizing me as a watcher. Watchers were well liked, greatly respected, and well paid. Of course, there was always the off chance a stray rahi might kill us, but the probability was pretty low.I walked into the Watchers Department, and handed in my various supplies: Rope, a couple of crude staff-like weapons, and thorn-spikes, just to name a few."Oniaku!" The shout came from the corner, where a Blue female Matoran was standing. I turned to face her, and waved. "Oniaku, come on! I have something to show you!" I gazed down quickly at my disappointing shade of green, and slowly walked out behind her."So what fantastical sort of thing is it this time, Andalla?" I asked, only somewhat sarcastic."A strange rock I found out in the woods!" She was practically bouncing."Alright, alright, let's see this stone.""Nope, it's at home, you got to wait!" She ran on ahead of me, working her way to the inner part of the City, the sector more commonly known as the slums.

Edited by Oniaku

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!