Who is the best Toa of 2005-2008?

I want to know what other people think about the best Toa. Personally, between 2005 and 2008, I really liked Takanuva. He's actually a bit like Matoro. Starts out as an ordinary Matoran (even though he is the chronicler), becomes a Toa, risks his life to stop Makuta taking over, saves the universe. Except he doesn't die like Matoro did. Then you have to consider their weapons.Takanuva (2008 version): Giant 3 pronged staff, Midak Skyblaster, Mask of Light, power over light and shadowMatoro (Mahri version): Twin cutter, Cordak revolving blaster, Mask of Reanimation, power over ice, guards the Mask of Life.So if I had 2 choose a favorite, it would probably be Matoro and Takanuva. I love BOTH OF THEM so much I can't decide!!! I'll just bow before both of them. :bowdown: So, what do you guys think? Who is the BEST Toa from 2005-2008? :smilevakama:

I'd say either Jaller or Hewkii. Jaller was a great leader who led his team to victory as well as one of the bravest Toa ever, and Hewkii is just awesome.Also, Lesovikk is pretty cool.Oh, and the Toa Nuva are all awesome. Well, the Inika/Mahri are all awesome too, but Jaller and Hewkii take the crown.Oh, and I like the Hordika too, if they count. And the Toa Hagah were awesome as well. But still, Jaller and Hewkii, man. Edit: Also, the word "best" is really subject to opinion was well as... definitive. Next time, I'd suggest saying "Who's your FAVORITE Toa from 2005-2008".

Edited by Makuta Matata

Can I say two? I liked Matoro for the obvious reasons, and Toa Ignika because he was, in his own way, trying to be Matoro. The Mask of Life was so impressed with Matoro's devotion to his friends and his cause that it wanted to know what it was like to be a Toa as well, which I found kind of touching (especially considering that the Mask's "personality" didn't seem to have been as affected by its previous wearer). I loved how this legacy manifested in the sets, too: Toa Ignika had significant similarities to Toa Mahri Matoro in his build, and likewise Toa Mata Nui later used motifs from Toa Ignika.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Jaller.captain of the guard, leader of the Toa Mahri, Toa of Fire.always keeps his cool and thinks things through (not easy for a toa of fire).loyal to the end, and then some.etc.if you can find something against him, your dilusional. :dazed:
Yes Jaller is the best. You totally got it right.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna: :matatu: :mahiki: :rau: :komau: :ruru:

Hm... I'd say Lewa because of his sense of humor and loyalty to his friends and his duty as a Toa. Oh, and Kopaka. :akakunu: Because, Kopaka, that's why. :P :akakunu: EDIT: Didn't notice the 2005 thing. I guess that means I can't really use Lhikan, then. lolsignoffffff.png

Edited by ~The 1st Shadow~

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I'd say Matoro, as well.He gave up his life to save Mata Nui and the Matoran Universe. It was sad, as well as epicI also like many others, but if I had to choose one, it's Matoro.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Lesovikk has always been far too underappreciated in my opinion - I really enjoyed the tragic take on a character, since that was fresh for the Bionicle story. I don't think any of the other Toa introduced have had as much depth, possibly barring the likes of Vakama, Takanuva, and maaaybe Matoro.-ibrow

• 2 weeks later...