• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Stormer XL v.s Speeda Demon

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,217 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 03:51 PM

The main page of the Hero Factory site has been updated with a shiny new background image and a few videos featuring Stormer XL and Speeda Demon. Even diehard Bionicle fans have to admit this material is pretty cool, and some of you may even try to watch it.View the full article

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,291 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 07:39 PM

I actually found this out a while ago. I was just too lazy to report it :P. Also Speeda Demon doesn't have his motorcycle in the background image. He won't stand a chance against Stormer now!

Edited by FrozenFlash, Oct 29 2012 - 07:40 PM.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,975 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 07:59 PM

This reminded me that the Breakout Game was updated. (Was that covered in the news awhile back? I think so. Anyway, the upgrade was spectacular and I enjoyed playing it.)Reasonably good video, too, although it is just a rehash of Breakout. They aren't going to live on past glories for very long, and need to make new stuff. :P

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#4 Offline Dorek

Dorek
  • Members
  • Master of Fear Frenzied

• 5,837 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 29 2012 - 10:13 PM

Lol, been that way for a couple of days. They change it every so often, which is absolutely fantastic. We still have Bulk/Core Hunter (which should be a sweet background), Nex/XT4 and Breez/Thornraxx to go.

Posted Image

#5 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 01:38 AM

Newsworthy? I think not. :notsure: Still a cool picture. ^^

Edited by Bambi, Oct 30 2012 - 01:39 AM.

#6 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 641 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 12:53 AM

I'm stilll on the part of why is Stormer XL is fighting Speeda Demon, when Nex is fighting XT4 http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#7 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,864 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2012 - 08:25 AM

I'm stilll on the part of why is Stormer XL is fighting Speeda Demon, when Nex is fighting XT4 http://www.bzpower.c...tyle_emoticons/default/confusedw.gif

I don't exactly understand where the confusion comes from. I know some people think it's a bit odd that a hero who stands out because of his size is hunting down a villain known for his speed, but I can't understand how Nex would be a better matchup for Speeda or Stormer would be a better matchup for XT4.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#8 Offline Restarting...

Restarting...
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 562 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2012 - 10:11 AM

If they do Bulk vs Core hunter Breez vs Thornraxx ETC, Will they show the trailer of the second part of the breakout wave?Because I'm starting to think that they're neglecting the second part of the story.

Edited by Felinuva, Nov 07 2012 - 10:14 AM.

#9 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,694 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 07 2012 - 01:06 PM

If they do Bulk vs Core hunter Breez vs Thornraxx ETC, Will they show the trailer of the second part of the breakout wave?Because I'm starting to think that they're neglecting the second part of the story.

There is no trailer, because there is no episode. The Breakout special we got is all we're getting (besides the Secret Mission novels, the former of which uses Core Hunter and Speeda Demon and the latter of which uses XT-4, Voltix, Speeda Demon and Thornraxx).

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#10 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,975 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 07 2012 - 11:37 PM

There is no trailer, because there is no episode. The Breakout special we got is all we're getting (besides the Secret Mission novels, the former of which uses Core Hunter and Speeda Demon and the latter of which uses XT-4, Voltix, Speeda Demon and Thornraxx).

Wasn't Voltix in the Breakout special?

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#11 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,864 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 06:48 AM

Wasn't Voltix in the Breakout special?

Yes, but the second Secret Mission book (Legion of Darkness is a prequel story about the early days of Hero Factory, so it doesn't involve any of these escaped villains being recaptured. Splitface, Jawblade, Toxic Reapa, and Black Phantom also play fairly prominent roles in it. So all in all it features every one of the Breakout villains but Core Hunter.On a related note, though, the first Secret Mission book (The Doom Box) lists the summer villain sets several times as those who are still escaped, and Speeda Demon being on the loose is actually a plot point. So that's a slight inconsistency with the Breakout special. If only Greg were still here on BZPower to explain things like this... (it's possible he was under the impression that the Breakout special would be covering only the villains from the winter sets). In any event, the books are still phenomenal narratives; those passages in the first just make it a bit confusing how it fits into the more-or-less linear story told by the TV episodes.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time, Nov 08 2012 - 06:49 AM.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#12 Offline Lenny7092

Lenny7092
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 304 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2012 - 01:41 PM

It is strange that the new updated background with Stormer XL fighting Speeda Demon has been released in this late October. I sort of knew Speeda Demon's motorcycle would not appear in the background because the motorcycle would not fit in the background. Without his motorcycle, Speeda Demon is no match against Stormer XL.:) Speeda Demon would be defeated by Stormer XL by either get hit, sliced, blasted, smashed, or all of them.:) Stormer XL smash!:)

Edited by Lenny7092, Dec 06 2012 - 10:10 PM.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users