• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Teal Mech

teal

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,123 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 08:50 AM

This mech was inspired by a WIP Brickeens built, which was in turn based off of a MOC of mine. (Meta status: achieved.)

Posted ImagePosted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image | Posted Image

Contrary to most of the stuff I build, I actually like it enough to want to post it in a topic instead of a blog entry. So here you go.

Edited by Sumiki, Oct 30 2012 - 08:51 AM.

farmanimalbanner.png

#2 Offline Obsessionist

Obsessionist
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,273 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 09:10 AM

That torso is just so awesome! I love the way you did the arms, too. The feet are a bit clunky, but in teal that's about as good as it gets.

1395440177m_SPLASH.jpg

#3 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 345 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 03:36 PM

This looks like something Oblivion would build. Love the way you stuck shock absorbers in the arms. :biggrin: The arms look a little thin, I would suggest shortening them, or putting ribbed hoses over the top of them to thicken them up a bit.

Edited by joev14, Oct 30 2012 - 03:37 PM.

Joev14, Owner of Infinite Inspiration Incorporated

check out the exo-force wiki, owned by yours truly :D

My Epics
The Powers That Be Continuation | The Yesterday Quest Continuation
Secrets of the Star Cont. | End of the Beginning Cont. (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES) | Element of Surprise Cont.

My Short Stories 
The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex | Web of Karzahni
The Depths Below | Monster | Out of the Darkness | Archive

#4 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,193 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 03:49 PM

Nice! The torso is creative, and the arms are just win. However, I think the legs could use a bit of work, maybe add some teal bits to the tops of the lower legs? Because the difference in thickness between the knees and lower legs is a bit jarring... especially from the side.

Edited by Dralcax, Nov 01 2012 - 03:49 PM.

Shiverburn_Galaxy_Figures_Close-Up.PNG

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users