Krirak: Toa of Shadow

Toa Cehk

krirak050.jpg

Hey BZP, long time no posting on this forum, I'm back with a new MOC named Krirak, a Toa of Shadow.He is the only survivor of an experiment by a Makuta named Kudarax for creating a perfect Toa of Shadow from a Shadow Matoran.Well, this MOC is in the standart Toa size and form, but has some customs (like the legs), and the cape makes him look cool ^^

FrontSideBack (Detail)Torso DetailLegs close up: 1 2Scythe (Close up)Some poses: 1 2 3 4 5

GALLERY (When public)

Thanks for seeing this, I'll be glad if you leave some feedback and I hope you liked it! ^^

And now an extra pic:

krirakhalloween25.jpg

Edited by Toa Cehk

ñ

wow just simple epic. i love the way u used the vezon cape as a scarf in a way and as a cape. also great use of hero factory pieces on the arms. kinda of wish i knew how u did the upper arms i've been having such a hard time working with hero factory pieces. i also must say i absolutely love the scythe. this guy could almost pass off as a death (Grim Reaper). i give it a 10/10 this is perfect

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

wow just simple epic. i love the way u used the vezon cape as a scarf in a way and as a cape. also great use of hero factory pieces on the arms. kinda of wish i knew how u did the upper arms i've been having such a hard time working with hero factory pieces. i also must say i absolutely love the scythe. this guy could almost pass off as a death (Grim Reaper).i give it a 10/10 this is perfect
Thanks a lot! :D And about the upper arm, there is not an exclusive HF piece, there is an axle connector with ball socket (in this case, is a HF one, but you can use any of them), one liftarm, that piece from Glatorian's neck, a Skrall armor piece with an axle conector (with axle hole), and a Toa Metru leg armor piece, nothing more (not mentioning the axles and pins).

ñ

Well, nice to see some of your MOCs on here. The lower legs and the torso have to be my favorite parts, but the overall "reaper"-like feel is great! :biggrin:
Thanks!
I thought this said "Krika, Toa of Shadows" for a moment :P. Anyways, I like the torso and the use of the Vezon cape. Like what Chro said, the "reaper feel" is awesome. Also, the scythe is perfect on this MOC.
LOL, I knew that people could confuse his name with Krika. I chose the name Krirak because it's an anagram of my first name, and my surname spelled backwards, later changing some letters, and it resulted on Krirak.And thanks. ^^

ñ

The cape, armor, and color scheme is just fantastic. I also like the scythe. I can't really think of any negatives at the moment. Nicely done, this MOC is amazing!
Thanks! ^_^
in a way i think this is kinda of worthy of being a featured moc on the front page
Really? That would be cool!

ñ

Perfect halloween moc. :) First off the scarf just fits in perfectly, I've never been able to convincingly integrate cloth into bionicles, but you did a masterful job of it. Second off, his scyth... Man I can see this thing severing souls just by being in the same room with it. He is rather unrelentingly black (fitting for a toa of shadows...) but it does make it slightly difficult to see his construction, which makes him even more mysterious. Awesome job on this one.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

Very dark, I like it! The armor and torso are excellent.
thanks!
Perfect halloween moc. :) First off the scarf just fits in perfectly, I've never been able to convincingly integrate cloth into bionicles, but you did a masterful job of it. Second off, his scyth... Man I can see this thing severing souls just by being in the same room with it. He is rather unrelentingly black (fitting for a toa of shadows...) but it does make it slightly difficult to see his construction, which makes him even more mysterious. Awesome job on this one.
At first, he was going to only have the cape on his back, but later, I wanted to give him a more evil look, so I used another Vezon cape as a scarf, and it was very hard to keep it in it's place XD. And thanks ^_^

ñ