Agori Defender

Chronicler06

About two months ago, I decided to play a few games on Lego.com. The only Bionicle game still currently available there is Agori Defender, so I decided to give it another try. I played it a few times over a couple of days and, on my last try, I got a new highscore. Not just anywhere in the Top 10, but the #1 highscore! :happydance: Not only that, but it was by a huge margin. The other scores were around 75,000 to 77,000, while mine was close to 89,500. :o Yeah, I was quite surprised when I first saw that.I've checked back recently and it seems two more people have made new highscores, one of them actually surpassing mine by 6,000. I'm still in the #2 spot with an amazingly high score, so I'm not concerned at the moment.Has anyone played this game recently? Anyone willing to give it another try and see if you can make a Top 10 highscore?

Formerly known as Takanuva's Symbol, I rejoined BZPower on October 10, 2012.

These days, I am perhaps best known for my obsession with all Lego video games.

I played it awhile back. It used the "tower defense" game concept which is exciting at first but can get really tedious after a bit. Of all the games of that style that I've played, this is my favorite because: 1) It's Bionicle2) You could actually move the towers around to better attack enemies3) The ritzy powers you could shoot at the enemies4) Explosions. I should play again sometime. Congrats on the high score.

I tried playing it. I tried and tried and tried and lost every time. Is there even an end?
Yes, there is. It's a bunch of enemies running at you from all directions, and if you win that there's a post-game animation (I forgot what it was...).
As far as I know you can only win that level.By the way, Agori Defender is not the only BIONICLE game still available on BIONICLE.com. Most games from 2007 and onward are still available, though hidden in most cases. There are still links to Glatorian Arena 2 and Battle for Power on the Fun Zone, though.-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

I tried playing it. I tried and tried and tried and lost every time. Is there even an end?
Yes, there is. It's a bunch of enemies running at you from all directions, and if you win that there's a post-game animation (I forgot what it was...).
As far as I know you can only win that level.By the way, Agori Defender is not the only BIONICLE game still available on BIONICLE.com. Most games from 2007 and onward are still available, though hidden in most cases. There are still links to Glatorian Arena 2 and Battle for Power on the Fun Zone, though.-Gata signoff.png
It's been awhile since I've played, so you might know better than I. I suppose how Gatanui gets to all the "hidden" stuff is classified information. :P

It's been awhile since I've played, so you might know better than I. I suppose how Gatanui gets to all the "hidden" stuff is classified information. :P
Not at all. :P Really, the games are still at the exact same places they have always been, it's just that the links on the Fun Zone and elsewhere on LEGO.com are gone. ;)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

I got 46511(as viny1999)anyone got better?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

(Read the first post to see my score.)One thing I forgot to mention is that there are seven awards you could win in this game. At this time, I have gotten only six of them. Does anyone have all of them? If so, could you list them all?

(Read the first post to see my score.)One thing I forgot to mention is that there are seven awards you could win in this game. At this time, I have gotten only six of them. Does anyone have all of them? If so, could you list them all?
I could probably tell you if I knew where to view them.

Are signatures still a thing?

You only see them right after you complete a level (you have to move the mouse over the icons to see what they're for), so I guess you just need to play through any level and then see what you have so far. Here's what I have achieved:1: Target score of 15,0002: Saving all the Agori3: Complete the game4: Complete the game and bonus mode5: Max out the Protodermis bar6: Build more than 24 defenders7: (not yet achieved, so I don't know)Has anyone gotten that seventh award?

You only see them right after you complete a level (you have to move the mouse over the icons to see what they're for), so I guess you just need to play through any level and then see what you have so far. Here's what I have achieved:1: Target score of 15,0002: Saving all the Agori3: Complete the game4: Complete the game and bonus mode5: Max out the Protodermis bar6: Build more than 24 defenders7: (not yet achieved, so I don't know)Has anyone gotten that seventh award?
Perhaps something like "lose without placing any turrets"? :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

AWARD 1: target score of 15000AWARD 2: Saving all the AgoriAWARD 3: Complete the gameAWARD 4: Complete the game and bonus modeAWARD 5: Max out the Protodermis barAWARD 6: Build more than 24 defendersAWARD 7: Only use 10 defendersMy sources:

<awardTip_1>AWARD 1: target score of </awardTip_1><awardTip_2>AWARD 2: Saving all the Agori</awardTip_2><awardTip_3>AWARD 3: Complete the game</awardTip_3><awardTip_4>AWARD 4: Complete the game and bonus mode</awardTip_4><awardTip_5>AWARD 5: Max out the Protodermis bar</awardTip_5><awardTip_6a>AWARD 6: Build more than</awardTip_6a><awardTip_6b>defenders</awardTip_6b><awardTip_7a>AWARD 7: Only use</awardTip_7a><awardTip_7b>defenders</awardTip_7b>   	awardTargetScore = 15000;awardMaxDefenders = 24;awardMinDefenders = 10;Game.data.dialogue.awardTip_7a + " " + Game.data.awardMinDefenders + " " + Game.data.dialogue.awardTip_7b;Game.data.dialogue.awardTip_6a + " " + Game.data.awardMaxDefenders + " " + Game.data.dialogue.awardTip_6b;Game.data.dialogue.awardTip_1 + " " + Game.data.awardTargetScore;

Are signatures still a thing?

Wow, that last one looks like it's going to be very difficult. :blink: Using no more than just 10 defenders for the entire game? :nervous: And I thought that second one (saving every single Agori) was tricky enough. Oh well, I'll see if I can do it.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a chance to play this game again today to see if I could get that last award (using no more than 10 defenders for all six levels). It turned out to be somewhat easier than I thought. Not only that, but I even managed to win with just 6 defenders; that's just one for every level. (even better, I only lost a few Agori on the last level)

All I can say is that it is possible, but don't expect any highscores for doing so. (My score at the end of today's game was 36,000, but take away the 23,000 from the bonus level leaves me with just 13,000 for all six levels combined.)

Edited by Chronicler06

I actually never remembered this coming out. I'm not really interested in Bionicle games, but its cool that they are still available.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

About two months ago, I decided to play a few games on Lego.com. The only Bionicle game still currently available there is Agori Defender, so I decided to give it another try. I played it a few times over a couple of days and, on my last try, I got a new highscore. Not just anywhere in the Top 10, but the #1 highscore! :o Yeah, I was quite surprised when I first saw that.I've checked back recently and it seems two more people have made new highscores, one of them actually surpassing mine by 6,000. I'm still in the #2 spot with an amazingly high score, so I'm not concerned at the moment.Has anyone played this game recently? Anyone willing to give it another try and see if you can make a Top 10 highscore?

About to try and beat your score - prepare to watch me fail!

About two months ago, I decided to play a few games on Lego.com. The only Bionicle game still currently available there is Agori Defender, so I decided to give it another try. I played it a few times over a couple of days and, on my last try, I got a new highscore. Not just anywhere in the Top 10, but the #1 highscore! :o Yeah, I was quite surprised when I first saw that.I've checked back recently and it seems two more people have made new highscores, one of them actually surpassing mine by 6,000. I'm still in the #2 spot with an amazingly high score, so I'm not concerned at the moment.Has anyone played this game recently? Anyone willing to give it another try and see if you can make a Top 10 highscore?

About to try and beat your score - prepare to watch me fail!

I got a score of 1,389. ;___;

iwRQGDg.jpg

Agori Defender really surprised me. Mostly because I LOVE Tower Defence games and it was just so fun. Graphics were top-notch and gameplay was really enjoyable. Sure, it wasn't any Glatorian Arena but it did its job. Some minor canon discrepancies kind of bothered me but they were more nitpicks.Overall, enjoyable game and really fun. I sadly never got any Top score though. Hehe. :(

Do not trust corrupted memories.