• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Locnor

Toa ore big hand WAH-BAYUM

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 07:17 PM

Posted Image ^ click to go to gallery ^Locnor is a young Onu-Toa, who specializes in controlling Ore in the ground. His weapon is the aptly-namedOre Fist, a large gauntlet powered up by Locnor's elemental powers. His armor is similarly augmented withembedded luminescent crystals. Locnor has a very unorthodox fighting style, due to his unique Toa Tool.MOCpage > >Brickshelf Gallery > >Feedback is appreciated.

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 07:25 PM

The translucent pieces look really good and I like the torso construction. The Ore fist also looks pretty good especially at the palm area. The MOC suffers from some proportional issues such as the arms being too long and the legs being too short but still, awesome job on this!

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2012 - 07:43 PM

Thanks FF! Yeah, the arms are perhaps a little long. This MOC is from a few months ago, on my more recent MOCs I've been more careful about proportions.

#4 Offline Freezer Burn

Freezer Burn
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 291 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:16 PM

Ah those colors! Man they look awesome together! As with most of your mocs, I love they way you assemble usually simple structures in creative and different ways. At first glance, Locnor looks relatively average (with some sweet coloring, of course.) Then looking closer I realize all the cool builds incorporated into him. I especially like his glove, along with the hf armor as feet. Super cool moc, and good luck in the contest!
Look at me still talking when there's science to do!

#5 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:19 PM

Thank you for the feedback! Glad you like the designs. Sadly I didn't win that round of the contest, although there's a new one every month, which I've won once or twice. :)

#6 Offline joev14

joev14
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 362 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 02:08 PM

This is great Chro! I absolutely love the trans-lime accents, it really adds uniqueness to the model. Contrary to what other people have said, I think the out-of-proportion limbs add uniqueness to the model. Just one question, how did you manage to attach that Pakari to the hand? I don't see how you could have squeezed a face underneath there.

Joev14, Owner of Infinite Inspiration Incorporated

check out the exo-force wiki, owned by yours truly :D

My Epics
The Powers That Be Continuation | The Yesterday Quest Continuation
Secrets of the Star Cont. | End of the Beginning Cont. (VIDEO PODCAST SERIES) | Element of Surprise Cont.
My Short Stories 
The Last Memories | Birth of the Kal | Key of the Codrex | Web of Karzahni
The Depths Below | Monster | Out of the Darkness | Archive

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

The project that aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various other media to enhance the story. PM me if you're interested in auditioning for a role!

#7 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 03:59 PM

Ah, but there's no head there- there's one of these instead. Most of the '01 masks, as far as I know, can attach to technic pin holes, and the Pakari is no exception. Thanks for the feedback!

#8 Offline Stan McStudz

Stan McStudz
  • Members
  • Toa

• 160 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 05:56 PM

Yet another creative MOC. I like the use of that round.. trans-neon green... thing... On his Ore Fist's palm.Needless to say, you've attracted my attention and interest. And I may just get my BIONICLE sets out of storage and create some MOCs out of them... I've been planning this for YEARS...

Be sure to check out Of Morons, Kanohi and a Doctor, written by myself and ~The 1st Shadow~.

#9 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,831 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 05:58 PM

Haha, always glad to inspire someone! :lol:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users