Where Would I Post This?

Zarohum

I see these guys have made it a bit confusing, so the short answer is:You would post it in the Comics forum, and in the topic you would link to the movie.I assume comics will follow, and if you still are a little unsure PM the leader of the comic forum and ask them.Edit: Got this from the comic forum rules:

All topics in this forum should present LEGO related comics and comic related movies. More precisely, your own LEGO related comics and comic related movies, not something that you found on Brickshelf.

That answers your question exactly. Edited by The iCon

EDIT: Okay, it seems I was incorrect. The section in the Comics rules about including movies is actually left over from when they were copied from the old forums and may be inaccurate. Since Movies and Music's rules have yet to be created, I'm uncertain as to whether all sprite movies need to be relegated there or whether they can go into Comics as well. I will get a Forum Leader's word on that. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure you could include a link to your movie in the comic's existing topic, since it would be related to it and your fans would look for it there. I apologize for any confusion!

Edited by Turakii #1 Lavasurfer
11681_s.gif