• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Welcome to the New Ninjago Wiki

TNW Wiki

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,043 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 10:02 AM

From TNW Blog:

The Ninjago Wiki has been redesigned to make a cleaner, easier-to-use format. Our main page has been redesigned to represent the site as a whole, and not just the wiki aspect of the site. The wiki is being equipped with easy-to-customize themes, and a more advanced user experience.TNW Blog has been redesigned to provide a clean, user-engaging interface. Changes include a new, simple comment system, a completely new interface, and a more advanced search.Stay tuned for more updates, and keep on editing!

What are your thoughts on the changes? Let us know!

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#2 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,291 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 10:49 AM

It looks really good. I like how the set reviews are added on the front page. Wait. Were they always on there? I never really payed much attention on the front page before :P.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,043 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 12:36 PM

It looks really good. I like how the set reviews are added on the front page. Wait. Were they always on there? I never really payed much attention on the front page before :P.

They were, but it required clicking a tab in the news section, and it only gave a link to the review; no short summary/preview. It's much better now. :)

Edited by Meiko, Nov 03 2012 - 02:17 PM.

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline Project Nightfall

Project Nightfall
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,360 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 12:41 PM

The general design is really wonderful, I do like how it looks. It reminds me of Microsoft's Metro design for some reason. But yeah, digging the new look. :D

27946801_un-live-action-trailer-per-il-d

#5 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 190 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 02:26 PM

i like the feel of it its more how can i say well it feels more professional , u did an amazing job making it simple and good not many people can do that (me for instance) u should be proud of you good job

#6 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 08:43 PM

Very nice main page! Hopefully, this will attract more poeple! :)

virux4.5-500.jpg

Semi-active As Of 11/20/2013

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users