List of parts and sets I need

BrickPharaoh

Hey all! So this is my first time here (on the trade forum), so forgive me if I sound pretty random...Ok, so basically here are all (could be updated soon) the pieces I am likely to buy...Parts and masks:Witch Doctor's head (as many as you can give me!!!)*Kanohi Sanok X2Kanohi Kadin X2Kanohi Olmak X2*Thornax launcher liftarm in gunmetal X4Toa Metru feet in gunmetal X4Toa Inika shoulder armor in gunmetal X4*Toa Inika shoulder armor in silver X3Pearl Gold parts (whatever you have!!)*Pearl dark grey chain links (10-20)Wing 1x4 with pinhole X8 (this)Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular with Extension X10Friction ball joint in black X10Super Battle droid arm with blaster X8Bad robot arm in gunmetal X6Brutaka's blade in black X2Brick, Modified 1 x 2 x 2/3 with Studs on Sides in black X6Sets I would like:Witch DoctorBlack PhantomBrutakaInika HewkiiMahri HewkiiMaxilos and SpinaxKnight's Kingdom Series II Characters (Tell me which ones you have in a PM)Note: Items marked with an asterisk indicate items depending on the sets stated (for example: if I could have the set that contains most of what I need, the parts listed would no longer be needed as some (or all) of them would be contained in the set).I would like the sets or pieces in a very good condition(I might offer to pay extra depending on the quality of the pieces provided).I will use Paypal for most transactions. PM me if you have any of the things I want and are willing to negotiate prices. I live in Sheffield, United Kingdom I will likely start buying some of the stuff within a couple of weeks, and I may have to leave the UK for Christmas, so I might resume buying after that. As for shipping, everything could be negotiated through PM.Thanks! :tohu:

Edited by DARKSIDERZ

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Yeah I've looked at the stuff and I might look again but since I found people are willing to sell stuff here I thought to post some of my requirements to spread the risks.

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I can offer both Hewkii sets and Maxlios & Spinax. How would $45plus shipping sound for the three?EDIT: i also have a ton of gold parts lying around. I'll see what I have, but those would only be a few dollars extra.

Edited by Swindle

plop

Wow!!! Really?? Sounds awesome!! But have you worked out shipping to where I live (UK)? And yeah, the gold parts sound interesting as well. Note, however, that this is not confirmation that I'm buying anything. And could I ask to see a pic of the sets as well as the pieces to see their conditions? Also, would you be willing to buy a couple more things on my behalf and combine shipping? For example, if I need some more things from somewhere else (and by that I ONLY mean like a few masks) which I'd be happy to pay for before you buy for me. And how long do you think it would take for something like that to work out? I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about this!! You could pm me if you'd like. Thanks!!:tohu:

I'd imagine shipping to the U.K. would be about ten dollars. I'll try to get some pics this weelend, but I usually throw in some extra sockets, anyway.Not quite sure what you mean about me buying stuff, though? I always ship everything in one go once we have a finalized deal, and typically it takes a couple weeks to ship to the U.K.

plop

Ok... But just to be sure, will you please check? And also, what I meant was that I'd pay you the price of some more items I need, like a few more masks and pieces (plus shipping of course) and then you'd buy them and send them along with the order because if I order them they will cost more so that way they'll be cheaper. If it's not possible for you I completely understand but it would've been cool. And feel free to send me the pics via pm if it's not too much trouble.