• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

List of parts and sets I need

Sets and parts Masks

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 10:51 AM

Hey all! So this is my first time here (on the trade forum), so forgive me if I sound pretty random...Ok, so basically here are all (could be updated soon) the pieces I am likely to buy...Parts and masks:Witch Doctor's head (as many as you can give me!!!)*Kanohi Sanok X2Kanohi Kadin X2Kanohi Olmak X2*Thornax launcher liftarm in gunmetal X4Toa Metru feet in gunmetal X4Toa Inika shoulder armor in gunmetal X4*Toa Inika shoulder armor in silver X3Pearl Gold parts (whatever you have!!)*Pearl dark grey chain links (10-20)Wing 1x4 with pinhole X8 (this)Technic, Axle and Pin Connector Perpendicular with Extension X10Friction ball joint in black X10Super Battle droid arm with blaster X8Bad robot arm in gunmetal X6Brutaka's blade in black X2Brick, Modified 1 x 2 x 2/3 with Studs on Sides in black X6Sets I would like:Witch DoctorBlack PhantomBrutakaInika HewkiiMahri HewkiiMaxilos and SpinaxKnight's Kingdom Series II Characters (Tell me which ones you have in a PM)Note: Items marked with an asterisk indicate items depending on the sets stated (for example: if I could have the set that contains most of what I need, the parts listed would no longer be needed as some (or all) of them would be contained in the set).I would like the sets or pieces in a very good condition(I might offer to pay extra depending on the quality of the pieces provided).I will use Paypal for most transactions. PM me if you have any of the things I want and are willing to negotiate prices. I live in Sheffield, United Kingdom I will likely start buying some of the stuff within a couple of weeks, and I may have to leave the UK for Christmas, so I might resume buying after that. As for shipping, everything could be negotiated through PM.Thanks! :tohu:

Edited by DARKSIDERZ, Nov 10 2012 - 09:36 AM.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#2 Online Your Evil Friend

Your Evil Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,166 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 10:54 AM

For the parts, have you tried brick link? You can get some great deals on there

#3 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 04:25 PM

Yeah I've looked at the stuff and I might look again but since I found people are willing to sell stuff here I thought to post some of my requirements to spread the risks.

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#4 Offline Nicotheory

Nicotheory
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,287 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 03:04 PM

I think I have a spare kanohi Olmak I may be willing to sell.Hit me with an offer if you are interested.
"Memento Mori"

Credits to Eeko for the banner. Lewa is awesome.
"I'm a refugee, it seem like my home was destroyed by a big robot rising up.."

#5 Offline giantpurplejerkface

giantpurplejerkface
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 06:08 PM

I can offer both Hewkii sets and Maxlios & Spinax. How would $45plus shipping sound for the three?EDIT: i also have a ton of gold parts lying around. I'll see what I have, but those would only be a few dollars extra.

Edited by Swindle, Nov 08 2012 - 06:10 PM.

plop

#6 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 07:15 PM

Wow!!! Really?? Sounds awesome!! But have you worked out shipping to where I live (UK)? And yeah, the gold parts sound interesting as well. Note, however, that this is not confirmation that I'm buying anything. And could I ask to see a pic of the sets as well as the pieces to see their conditions? Also, would you be willing to buy a couple more things on my behalf and combine shipping? For example, if I need some more things from somewhere else (and by that I ONLY mean like a few masks) which I'd be happy to pay for before you buy for me. And how long do you think it would take for something like that to work out? I'm interested in hearing what you have to say about this!! You could pm me if you'd like. Thanks!!:tohu:

#7 Offline giantpurplejerkface

giantpurplejerkface
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,122 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 08:51 PM

I'd imagine shipping to the U.K. would be about ten dollars. I'll try to get some pics this weelend, but I usually throw in some extra sockets, anyway.Not quite sure what you mean about me buying stuff, though? I always ship everything in one go once we have a finalized deal, and typically it takes a couple weeks to ship to the U.K.

plop

#8 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 09:36 AM

Ok... But just to be sure, will you please check? And also, what I meant was that I'd pay you the price of some more items I need, like a few more masks and pieces (plus shipping of course) and then you'd buy them and send them along with the order because if I order them they will cost more so that way they'll be cheaper. If it's not possible for you I completely understand but it would've been cool. And feel free to send me the pics via pm if it's not too much trouble.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users