• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Biostalgia

2013 ask gregF toa mata legends of chima galaxy quest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline toa electro

toa electro
  • Members
  • Toa

• 190 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 03:00 PM

2001! the birth of our childhood!So yes for me the first years of Bionicle is what gave me the most NOSTALGIA out of all the years. Probably the mystery and the look of the characters did it for me,But the question that im asking myself is what was it for others? Did you get the same feel? That somehow you were there? Or that somehow something like this has existed before either in the depths of your mind or some past reality that will never be found but will never go away. For some strange reason i love that year the most and wish they would bring it back, but now that mata nui is demolished and shperus magna is whole, how would they bring it back?

#2 Offline Mata Rahi

Mata Rahi
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 809 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 03:31 PM

Bionicle was definitely a large part of my childhood, but I feel like it would never be the same if they brought it back. I think I must have grown out of it, you know? xP

1YSrrk3.png

#3 Offline Tufi Piyufi

Tufi Piyufi
  • Forum Administrators
  • Forgetful Monarch

• 10,423 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 10:59 PM

This topic is very similar to this preexisting topic, so all y'all should take the nostalgia over there. That said...Topic closed.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users