Favorite Bohrok

Favorite Bohrok  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Levahk, though I like it, Tahnohk, and Kohrahk equally. (correct the spelling)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Pahrak. My second bionicle ever and my only Bohrok.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Nuhvok. Kohrak, Lehvak, and Tahnok are victims of the single mold asymmetry syndrome because of the design of their asymmetrical shields. Out of the remaining Bohrok, Nuhvoc is best because black is an awesome color and the shields have awesome jackhammers. Also because their sheilds look good on walrus MOCs :P

aouROFb.png

Kohrak and Nuhvok-Kal, respectively. Why? Kohrak was simply an amazing Bohrok type (even though it made next to no sense for demolition :P), and without Nuhvok-Kal, we wouldn't have the Gravity element! "Gravity Hurts," after all. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

• 3 weeks later...

Kohrak is my favorite Bohrok: the white/blue eyes look regal, and when it folds up, it looks like a cute little snowball!(Though Gahlok is a close runner-up, I've always loved those fin-shields.)As for the Kal, Tahnok is my pick: the red/silver/blue is outright striking. And those shields are really inspired.

I eventually chose Kohrak-Kal for the Kal, but I'll never be able to choose between the different types of Bohrok if allowed to pick them all!

Of course, everyone is forgetting to hold a poll for the real stars: the Bohrok Va. Kohrak Va could beat up every other character in the entire Bionicle universe. AT THE SAME TIME.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)