Set Review: 9474 The Battle of Helm's Deep

tn_9474-helms-deep-teaser.JPGThe Uruk-hai of Isengard are marching across the lands of Rohan, forcing King Theoden and his people to take refuge in the fortress of Helm's Deep. Protecting the fortress are the Ranger Aragorn, the dwarf Gimli, and the Elven warrior Haldir, but can they hold out against the mighty onslaught of Uruk-hai? The Battle of Helm's Deep set captures the epic battle from The Two Towers film, and BZP Reporter xccj takes a detailed look at it. Read on for the review.View the full article

I too have very much enjoyed this set. I just wish that the center building had been connected tho the rest in some way.
It is on the top at least, where there's a small bridge linking the top of the outer wall to the top of the inner wall.All in all a decent review, although I spotted a fair number of typos. But the substance of it was pretty flawless.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Nice review! ou make me wish I just happened to have 130 dollars just hanging around, but I don't. I can't even manage to raise enough money for weathertop! I might have if things such as polybag ghosts, ninjago character encyclopedias, and new brickmaster books stopped coming along! Oh well. You might want to check on the last photo link, because it takes you to the the exploded wall picture instead of the theoden's hall pic.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Apparently, I have very lame editors who didn't catch any of those spelling mistakes. :P Yeah, and I messed up on those last two picture links, I'll fix that when I'm on a more solid connection.And, yes, this set is crazy expensive, but also crazy cool.:music:

I too have very much enjoyed this set. I just wish that the center building had been connected tho the rest in some way.
It is on the top at least, where there's a small bridge linking the top of the outer wall to the top of the inner wall.All in all a decent review, although I spotted a fair number of typos. But the substance of it was pretty flawless.
Unfortunately, the bridge does not attach to the main building due to its angle.

• 2 weeks later...