sunflower

Well, I suppose its that time again, time for another BZPRPG character. And here, I give you Benluke's (Or Javert's seeing as he changed his name) character, Tryna wearing Toa of Ice, Kethrye.

8155895679_908bd14ca7_n.jpg

(linkylinkyclickyclicky)

One of my favorites so far, I tried to get a bit more movement into this piece. Over all, I'm quite glad how it came out, although, I don't quite remember how long I spent on it.- Sketched in pencil, inked, and then colored using Photoshop.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Good job on this one. The simple 2 shade coloring for most of the pieces is blended by photoshop, making this better, although there is some cleaning up to do on some of the shading that exits the main outlines. Although personally I always will remember Kethrye with his original akaku and his terrible use of puns XD. Was this requested or did you do this randomly?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Good job on this one. The simple 2 shade coloring for most of the pieces is blended by photoshop, making this better, although there is some cleaning up to do on some of the shading that exits the main outlines. Although personally I always will remember Kethrye with his original akaku and his terrible use of puns XD. Was this requested or did you do this randomly?
Thanks!Yes, the shading does go out of the lines in some places, and this is because of the fact that I haven't got a graphic tablet yet, so I'm stuck using a mouse. Drawing lines with a mouse is terribly hard, but I'm still pleased with it.And this was a request, after I did Skyra.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Thanks!Yes, the shading does go out of the lines in some places, and this is because of the fact that I haven't got a graphic tablet yet, so I'm stuck using a mouse. Drawing lines with a mouse is terribly hard, but I'm still pleased with it.And this was a request, after I did Skyra.
Yeah. A tablet would greatly improve your work. My older brother uses my father's ipad to draw things and the easy controls let him easily correct stuff quickly ad accurately.And I think It's neat that people are asking you to draw their characters. :)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

It's not as good as your Skrya sketch, but still nice work! The fact it's one of my own characters get's you extra awesome points, of course. ;)The perspective seems a bit wonky, and the mask seems a bit under detailed, and a different color for the background, but other then that I don't have any real problems with it. The hands are the best part, especially since I couldn't draw hands to save my life. :P

It's not as good as your Skrya sketch, but still nice work! The fact it's one of my own characters get's you extra awesome points, of course. ;)The perspective seems a bit wonky, and the mask seems a bit under detailed, and a different color for the background, but other then that I don't have any real problems with it. The hands are the best part, especially since I couldn't draw hands to save my life. :P
Huh, I prefer this one to Skyra, although, it may be from the fact that I just now finished it. :P The persepecive is a bit off, the main place that I can see is the torso. But then again, this is just something I'll get the hang of with more practice. And on the hands, I actually have a system down for drawing them, something that really hepled me a lot. (Before, I didn't even want to try and draw hands.)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I do love the color use in this piece, especially the brown on the legs, that was a good choice and not one I would expect. Most of the shadows could use some work, not just in cleaning up but how they're acting to whatever light source you have Kethrye against.The pose seems really stiff, I would suggest working on posing and adding action to the torso and head, I really love how you design your limbs however, a lot of detail in those and the hands are really good.

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

I do love the color use in this piece, especially the brown on the legs, that was a good choice and not one I would expect. Most of the shadows could use some work, not just in cleaning up but how they're acting to whatever light source you have Kethrye against.The pose seems really stiff, I would suggest working on posing and adding action to the torso and head, I really love how you design your limbs however, a lot of detail in those and the hands are really good.
Thanks for the reply!I actually found that the color was off on my computer screen, so I had to go back and re-color most of the piece afterwards. Posing is really stiff, but its definately better then some of my earilier works. Still, it's something (along with perspective) that I really need to work on. Perhaps this here dynamic figure drawing book I've got will help a bit. (If I ever take the time to look through it...) :PI had a lot of fun designing the limbs, as the arms were the big Avtoran ones while the legs were a mix between the Metru shins and Stars armor. Both of these are something I've never tried to draw before, so it was nice to see just how I could stylize them in.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Thanks for the reply!I actually found that the color was off on my computer screen, so I had to go back and re-color most of the piece afterwards. Posing is really stiff, but its definately better then some of my earilier works. Still, it's something (along with perspective) that I really need to work on. Perhaps this here dynamic figure drawing book I've got will help a bit. (If I ever take the time to look through it...) :PI had a lot of fun designing the limbs, as the arms were the big Avtoran ones while the legs were a mix between the Metru shins and Stars armor. Both of these are something I've never tried to draw before, so it was nice to see just how I could stylize them in.
Dynamic Figure Drawing book...That wouldn't happen to be by Burne Hogarth, would it? Yes I would definitely recommend studying from the book or whatever other instructional books you have, grab some tracing paper, trace and gain some muscle memory! :)

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

Dynamic Figure Drawing book...That wouldn't happen to be by Burne Hogarth, would it? Yes I would definitely recommend studying from the book or whatever other instructional books you have, grab some tracing paper, trace and gain some muscle memory! :)
You know, I'm just gonna stop asking and accept that everyone on this site is psychic. :P Yes, it is by Burne Hogarth, something I foound in a box that seemed to be sitting around for a while. Found it a few days ago, and I should probably start reading it. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -