The Fire Chronicles

MetaStriker

The Adventures of Tahu: The one that started it all. Read it, then read this comedy. You will understand a whole lot more if you do.

Index

banner_version_1.jpg

Credit to iBrow!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7494"]Prologue: The World As We Know It[/url]

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7494#entry465692"]Special 2: Is More Mario Good For You?[/url]

It is time.Sorry this is late, but Wi-Fi issues delayed me posting this comedy. But now, it is time.I hereby present to you the sequel to The Adventures of Tahu, The Fire Chronicles!The Fire Chronicles: RevengePrologue: The World As We Know ItIn the House… Tahu looked around. He was in a large room, and on the walls were posters reading: LEGO Star Wars gets renewed for ANOTHER 10 YEARS, LEGO Friends to be awarded Toy of the Year, Super Mario 128 released at LAST, and more. However, there was one poster that caught Tahu’s eye: BIONICLE will NEVER return. On the poster was a blackened Mask of Life, and something sparked inside of the Toa’s head. Something…a past memory, a past life…but it slipped away as Tahu tried to grab it. Then, he looked at the tables. One table had a pile of large bricks on it, with the sign: DUPLO. Another table had a pile of small bricks on it, with the sign: LEGO. In a dark corner, though, was a table with small, but few bricks on it. Its sign read: MEGABLOCKS…to never be bought again. But what caught the Toa’s eye the most were the sets. They stood tall and proudly, like they were crafted by the Great Beings. 12 X-wings hung from the ceiling, seemingly trying to shoot down a squadron of TIE fighters and their master, Darth Vader. Indiana Jones hung from a ledge with his whip, as Johnny Thunder readied his gun at the professor. The most recent version of Preston Stormer had his throat locked by the newest Von Nebula, and another memory flashed through Tahu’s mind…but he still could not claim it. The Friends sat in Olivia’s House, waiting for a dinner that had not come. The sets were silent, and Tahu wondered why they wouldn’t move. Tahu walked under one of the tables, and hit something. He recoiled back, but climbed on top of the box and opened it, ignoring the words on the side of the box: BIONICLE: 2001-2002. He dumped the contents out on the floor and opened the nearest one, without seeing who he had opened: 8572 Tahu Nuva.To Be Continued…Please note that this is the Prologue, and not the first chapter. The first chapter will be up when you post your thoughts below!!!~MN~

Edited by Link: Toa of the Triforce
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

In a dark corner, though, was a table with small, but few bricks on it. Its sign read: MEGABLOCKS…to never be bought again.
That line made me laugh. Poor, poor, Megablocks.
The Friends sat in Olivia’s House, waiting for a dinner that had not come. The sets were silent, and Tahu wondered why they wouldn’t move.
Frozen in carbonite.Good first chappy, Meta. Look forward to the continuation of this.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@MT: MEGABLOCKS, in my opinion, just really really suck. The owner of the house (a multi-millionare) got one set of them, and threw it in the corner five seconds later.But that's for another chappy...@Fastcar: LEGO ended up selling BIONICLE to Disney, where it ended up in the dumpster. I think I'll save that for another chappy too.Here's Chapter UNO:The Fire Chronicles: RevengeChapter 1: OrderOn Spherus Magna… “The meeting is now in session.” Toa Nuhrii glanced at his fellow co-leaders. Each had been chosen by Mata Nui, for sagacity, for virtues, for deeds, and overall, destiny. Mata Nui, however, declined the offer to be a co-leader. Nuhrii had been named, by many, “Head Co-Leader”, but he knew that this would not work. No, he was equal to his other co-leaders, and they would work together to ensure that the Matoran and Toa, Agori and Glatorian below them were safe, but free from the wrath of the Orderly Empire. Safe, but free from before and after. “Safe, but free from before and after.” This was the motto of the Order of Tahu. “Nuhrii?” Gali queried from across the table. “Are you okay?” “Yes,” Nuhrii replied, standing up. “Vakama took over my thoughts.” “Thanks a lot, genius,” I answered. “Blame it on the narrator, blame it on the—“ “That’s quite enough,” an old, yet powerful voice answered. TTP shimmered into view, shocking the council. “TN:TS?” Nuhrii queried. “Is that you?” “Yes, but in a newer and more powerful form. I am Tahu: Toa of Platinum.” “He upgraded because he wasn’t powerful enough, folks. Now not even Karzahni has power over him.” “Please don’t remind me,” TTP muttered, facepalming. “Then again, that is one of the few reasons I upgraded.” “Another being Narrator,” I added. “Huh. Now that I think about it, I could have just thrown him in jail and then upgraded. I guess I didn’t have to throw him in the Wig Salon.” “You see? Even TTP makes mistakes, folks.” “NO I DON’T!!!” Vakama, scared, disappeared from the group, leaving TTP with the council. “Oh well. I’ve got Vakama here now, so it doesn’t really matter. Goodbye.” TTP disappeared in a flash of light. After a couple of minutes of silence, Gali finally spoke up. “Nuhrii, can we work tomorrow?” Nuhrii nodded. “Meeting adjourned.” He watched as everyone scrambled out of the meeting hall, and then left himself.In the House… Tahu stared once again at the mirror, and then at the toy in front of him. Could it be true? It was true. The set standing in front of him…was him. Tahu grabbed the canister that the set had once been in. It read:

BIONICLE

8572 Tahu Nuva

and a bunch of legal disclaimers. In short, just your average Toa Nuva canister.

Again, Tahu felt a memory rush through his head. He kneeled down, and caught the memory. He saw himself cheering, victorious, at something: he didn’t know what, though. But suddenly, he was falling—he was falling? He screamed, for pain rushed through his body. Was he dying? Outside of the memory, Tahu’s Hau Nuva glowed, retaining its golden look. A golden light filled the room. And as Tahu emerged from the Energized Protodermis, a newer and more powerful Toa, the light exploded, sending an unknown power throughout the house that shattered the mirror and four windows. The memory ended…and the light disappeared. Tahu stood up, but wasted of power, lost consciousness and fell into a deep, dark nightmare.Later that Night… Tahu lay on a small, mini mattress. He was still asleep, but the house was not. “Is he okay?” someone asked. “He looks like Tahu Nuva,” someone else said. “That’s because he is Tahu Nuva,” the first one retorted. “No, he’s not. I am.” 8572 Tahu Nuva, reawaken by the strange golden light, walked up to Gali Nuva and Kopaka Nuva. “Although he does look…a little…like…me.” “How is he not you?” Kopaka inquired. “He’s got the mask, the swords, the armor.” “Ehh. Hasbro probably made him,” Tahu Nuva answered. “LEGO already gave up the rights to BIONICLE, like, before we—“ “We know, we know,” Lewa Nuva said from far away, bringing a truckload of mail into the room. Dumping the contents out into a spare room, he pulled out the newest LEGO catalog. “WHAT?!? WE’RE IN 2027?!?” “Hey—“ Pohatu Nuva started, but Onua Nuva punched him. “Oh, whoops. Well, apparently so, Lewa.” “AND WHAT?!? LEGO STAR WARS GOT RENEWED AGAIN?!? AND KOPAKA, PLEASE COME HERE…” Kopaka Nuva walked over to an angry LEWA NUVA. “Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me,” he said, facepalming. “What?” Tahu Nuva inquired. “LEGO Friends won Toy of the Year. AGAIN.” As Gali Nuva whooped with joy, Tahu Nuva banged his head on the wall. “That’s got to be the tenth time that thing has won.” “FIFTEENTH.” Lewa Nuva answered, looking at the catalogue. “NOW, AS TO HOW ON EARTH THEY FIND THIS WORTHY—“ “Earth?” Tahu answered, sitting up from the bed. The Nuva turned their heads to stare at the being. “You can—“ “Talk? Yeah, I can. And you…look just like me. How is that possible?”In the Underground Great Being Lab…Axonn had escaped the Virtues Lakes without a sound, rushing into the jungle and drawing no attention to himself. After minutes of running, further and further away he tripped on a stick. And just like that: the titan was sent tumbling down into the lab.In truth, the lab was of little use to him: the MU was gone from Spherus Magna. But it was here that he’d been chosen to go and meet up with Karzahni.The reason why: he did not know, but he could tell that it would be dangerous.To Be Continued…I have two more chappys ready to be posted. Then, duedates will come into play.How was it?~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

No replies...You know, I did mean the empty promise thing as a joke, right? I still have many more chappys coming your way.Like this one:The Fire Chronicles: RevengeSpecial 1: The UpgradeIn NAW... “So here we are, guys. We’ve been fully upgraded, all of us. As shown before, Censoring Sister has gotten a major size lift, so people know what exactly is being censored. “Indeed. Now things can be censored in a large and defining text. People will know when the great and powerful Censoring Sister is present.” “In fact, she herself has grown in size. She’s now the height of Axonn.” “It’s true. However, my voice remains just the same.” “And just as hypnotizing. *sigh* Next, we have Vakama, the newest addition to our team. His text has been permanently bolded and italicized, so readers know that the narrator is speaking and not some ordinary being.” “With this new style, I am superior to other Turaga.” “You are wrong, narrator. I am still—“ “Onewa, you’re just as superior as that rock you’re stepping on. Shut up.” “And now, I will properly censor what you are about to say next, Onewa.” "#$@!%^%#@#%$^%##^%%$^$$&!*#@@# “There. TG, can you transport him?“ “Right on it. Where?” “Just back to Spherus Magna will work. Next, we have Transition Guy. First, his name has been changed to Transition Titler.” “I don’t care if ‘Titler’ isn’t a word. It’s my name and I love it.” “Good to know. Plus, he’s also received different colors, each for titling and transitioning. However, he still has his regular black color for when he speaks. Isn’t it awesome? Not too many beings get cool stuff like this! “I have to admit, man, is that cool. Also, he can transport things without actually being there.” “Can I transport a pizza here, master?” “No. Next, we have the Po-Police.” “Atten—tion!” “They’ve received police uniforms, and thus, a new color. Our Po-Police Chief has some new additions too.” “First, it’s not Po-Police Chief. It’s Chief.” “Chief requested himself that his name be shortened.” “Who won’t know who I am when I’m speaking? I’ve got the color, the bold, the italics. All the necessities of being a police chief.” “Perfect. Third to last, we have the Guards. They’re armed with new weapons, and I even appointed a chief guard. Say hello to—“ “His name isn’t Chief, right?” “Say hello to…Guardius!” “You know, the ‘-ius’ ending is getting really, really old.” “He’s the Head Guard. The rest are protosteel freaks with no personality.” “They still look just like me, though.” “Indeed. Other than that, the Guards are done. Next, we have Ex.” “Folks, if you expected me to change at all, then you’re wrong.” “Well, you did lose the italics, and they suck.” “And then I got this cool gradient. Which doesn’t even show up on BZP.” “He and I are the only ones that have it. Other than that, he’ll be working full-time this comedy.” “Yep. Expect to see even more interviews than ever before!” “In fact, he coordinated this special himself. Pretty impressive.” “Prepare to see some PSAs and NEWS FLASHES coming your way too!” “In conclusion, he’s the Extra Guy. Enough said.” “Finally, we have the moment you’ve been waiting for. Lastly, we have…ME!!!” “I, the great and powerful ex-TN:TS, went once more into Energized Protodermis, this time, infused with platinum. It was a bold and daring risk, but I resurfaced nonetheless, more powerful than ever before. I am Tahu: Toa of Platinum. This new form not only gives me unlimited and powerful power, but I also get this awesome gradient, which again, you can’t see. But even with this unlimited power, I still have only half the power of Ranox, the Great Being that created me. Well, I suppose I have about twenty upgrades to go. But still, how awesome am I?” “Awesome enough to let me know that we are out of time! See you nex time on EXTRA! EXTRA!

EXTRA! EXTRA! is a subdivision of The Fire Chronicles, which in itself is a subdivision of NAW.

©2012 All rights reserved.

Chapter 2 will be up when somebody posts!~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

@MT: Friends is dreadful. I really don't like how there's such a fuss over it. What happened to Beville?@Fastcar: I hope.Well, here we go:The Fire Chronicles: RevengeChapter 2: A Link to the PastOutside of the Council Building… “So who’s staying behind, Snake?” Nuhrii asked. “Mario wants to—so does Link. The two are saying that ‘oh, we’re going to behave and not fight with each other’. Bunch of empty promises if you ask me, but I can’t really say no to them.” “What about the other Links?” “They’re coming back,” Snake replied. “Besides, who do they have to be with anyways? They’re all young, and careless, but whatever. Apparently Meta Knight’s staying too.” “I thought he was going with you.” “He was, but then he fell into the center lake. Now he’s changed colors and started calling himself ‘Meta Nuva’. I think it’s best he stays with you guys.” “That’s good. Anyone else?” “Captain Falcon, R.O.B., Kirby, and Sonic. Diddy, Pikachu, Fox and Pit too. Everyone else is fed up with this place.” “Thanks a LOT.” “Nuhrii, I’d stay here, but I have to get the others back. Really, I would.” “But if I need any help—“ “Call me, maybe. My radio is on most of the time, and when it’s not, I’m either in a GAME OVER or standing on the Character Selection screen. Don’t worry about me. And plus, these guys will be enough to hold you off against trouble.” “Hopefully,” Nuhrii muttered. Snake laughed. “See you later, Nuhrii.” Gathering up the SSB guys who wished to return to Brawl, he winked at Nuhrii one last time and disappeared in a flash of light. Macku looked at Nuhrii. “Are you crying?” “No,” Nuhrii hastily answered, wiping a tear off his mask. Macku, unconvinced, put an arm around the Fire Toa and led him into the side entrance of the Council Building.In the Clearing of Three… “I…am…Meta Nuva,” the newly transformed puffball said. “Show your moves,” Captain Falcon chided. “Hyahh!” Meta Nuva earned his title as he sent a slash of light into Falcon, knocking him into the left river. Agori were astounded at the move, and looked at Meta. “Piece of cake,” Fox said after a minute of silence. “Okay, guys. Are you really going to say nothing but stupid catchphrases?” “Beep-beep.” “R.O.B, you’re excused, because you speak in beeps.” “You’re wrong bleep.” “Okay, so that’s one down. Next, Link.” “Well, he beep doesn’t say beep much, does he?” “Other than HYAH-YAH-YAH, no, he does not. Hey, wait. Fox, as to what you just said, isn’t that Falco’s catchphrase?” “You got me,” Fox confessed, facepalming. “Oh well, two down.” “Sonic’s the name, speed’s my game!” Sonic said. “You could say that again,” Meta replied. “Sonic’s the name, speed’s my game!” “I can’t hear you.” “SONIC’S THE NAME, SPEED’S MY GAME!” “Excuse me?” “Sonic’s the game, speed’s my—oh, wait—Speed’s my name, Sonic’s the—um, Sonic’s the name, speed’s my game?” “Nice try,” Meta said, smirking. “Next, Kirby.” “Hiiiiiiii.” “Skip. Next, Pikachu.” “Pika!” “Skip. Link?” *silence* “I’ll put you in speech class if you don’t start talking.” “Hello!” “And check. Pit’s exactly like Link, so I’ll skip him, and Diddy is a monkey.” “Chimpanzee.” “And on that note, I’ve got everyone but Mario. I’ll get him next chapter.” “Hey, look beep at that!” R.O.B. pointed at a jet of water rushing up from the ground, which created a moat around the newly created Princess Peach’s Castle. “Uh-oh,” Mario muttered, rushing off to the castle. He would soon find himself in yet another adventure, Super Mario 128. “Or not.”In an Unknown Fortress deep in Outer Space… “She is in here,” Karzahni said, directing Ahkmou into a large room. The military leader shut the door behind him, leaving Axonn alone. Axonn had been treated like a king in the fortress. He had been given gleaming and tougher protosteel armor, had his axe blade sharpened, and his Kanohi Rode polished. Then Axonn had been given a tour of the fortress, which had been built only two months before. It had been a total of three months since the downfall of the Orderly Empire. And yet…Axonn thought…could it rise again? “It will,” a being said in the darkness, startling Axonn out of his thoughts. Axonn stood straight and tall, awaiting more of the being’s voice. The being chuckled. “Yes…that’s better. So I have seen that over the past three months, you have tried—“ “To contact Karzahni? Yes, and I swear, I felt like I’d failed.” “But you did not, did you? Did we give you a scare?” “Um, yes. But who are you? Where am I?” “You obviously can’t read, can you? Shame. Anyway, we’re on the planet Kollix IV, one of the coldest planets in the universe.” “Please tell me there’s a volcano here.” “Nope. Anyway, I am one of the rulers of the Orderly Empire II, created to be even stronger than it was in the Matoran Universe. The OE II will get stronger and stronger…until at last, we can get our revenge.” “Who are you?” Axonn asked again. “Guess.” “Helryx?” “Helryx is dead, cool dude. No, I am the Queen of the Visorak. I am Roodaka.”To Be Continued…

Edited by Meta Nuva

The Fire Chronicles: RevengeChapter 3: ConfusionIn the EC Unit… “So…what’s been going on lately?” Tahu queried. “Not too much,” Lewa Nuva responded. “While you were locked down in extensive care, we tried ever-so hard to get things back in order.” “But of course…it would have been easier if we’d let out 2001 as well,” Pohatu Nuva added. “Apparently Bohrok just aren’t enough.” “Don’t you have, like, twenty each?” “Nah. Our owner got really, really tired of them eventually. He sold away, like, five out of the ten each, so now we have five of each. And plus, they’ve gotten so used to their nests over the past few years, shaking their canisters up and down won’t wake them up.” “Even Nuparu is getting tired. We need more helpers.” “Not to mention that it’s getting really boring as the only one in extensive care. Is your Vezon insane?” Tahu asked, a memory seeping through his head. “No. He’s perfectly sane, or rather, they are,” Lewa said. “Really? Because—“ As the memory slipped out of Tahu’s reach, he faltered. “Whatever.” “You can come out for a short bit if you want to,” Pohatu suggested. “Although Tahu Nuva probably wouldn’t like that.” “Screw him, I’m going out regardless,” Tahu said, jumping out of bed and walking out the door with the two Nuva.In the Storage Room… Tahu Nuva screwed open Tahu Mata’s canister, and Tahu Mata jumped out and coughed. “Thanks a lot,” the Mata said. “It was getting awfully stuffy in there.” “Tell me about it,” Onua Mata said, being helped out of his canister by his future self. “Why didn’t our owner just put us in the pool?” “It would’ve frozen,” Kopaka Mata said. “And then melted. And refrozen. And melted. In short, because we would’ve died.” “Plastic toys can’t die,” Gali Mata retorted. “You sure?” her future self said. “Look at TvT.” “But aren’t they doing something to bring back—“ “Will you ever-stop fighting and help me get Lewa Mata out of his canister before he dies of carbon dioxide poisoning?” Lewa Nuva said, walking in. “Too late,” Tahu Nuva answered, opening up the two remaining canisters, Lewa Mata’s and Pohatu Mata’s. “Let’s get the Turaga out now.” Once everyone had been helped out of their boxes and canisters (excluding the Rahi, Bohrok, and Bohrok-Va), they sat down for a meeting. Tahu hid behind the 2003-2004 box and listened. “I nominate myself as leader,” Tahu Nuva said. “Well, I nominate Tahu Mata as leader,” Gali Mata said. “Can we Mctoran be leaders?” Jala asked. “Uh…let’s face it,” Onua Nuva said. “You little…cool dudes aren’t even sets. You were given out at McDonald’s, hence the name ‘Mctoran’.” “And…” “You’re promotional sets,” Turaga Whenua answered. “I could call you one,” Jala snidely remarked. “I was actually built. You can see that work was put into me. But you…you are just an awful piece of PIZZA.” “But Nuparu—“ “Is a set. He came in a box; you came in a plastic bag. Now shoo,” the Turaga said, bumping his staff against the Mctoran. Angrily, the Mctoran strode out of the meeting, only to find himself tripping on an instruction booklet. The other Mctoran followed, helping Jala up from his trip and walking out of the room. “Well, that was nasty,” Pohatu Nuva said after a couple of minutes. “Anyway, ready to vote?”In the Council… “And that, in a nutshell, is why we need you,” Nuhrii finished, looking across his desk at the Toa Hagah. Suffice to say, there were only Norik and Iruini there, for the other Hagah are unimportant and unneeded. “So…what do you say?” “Well,” Iruini said. ”Do we get any helpers?” “Macku and Ehyre will be happy to escort you, and if needed, stay with you. We’re also working on a top secret secret that may be able to help you at a later date.” “Can you tell us what the secret is?” Norik queried. “Sure, I’d love to—but it’s a SECRET. “ Nuhrii shook his head and exited the room, leaving the Hagah alone. “Why didn’t he tell us?” Norik asked. “BECAUSE IT’S A SECRET,” Iruini said, facepalming. “Just busting your chops,” Norik muttered. Seconds later, Iruini shoved the fire Toa off of his chair and left the room, leaving Norik to collapse, laughing hysterically as Nuhrii returned from his coffee break.At the Lake of Destiny… “Yup, definitely Energized Protodermis,” Ackar said, watching a stick burn in the strange substance. “What do we do with it?” Gali asked. The Glatorian’s Silver Armor gleamed in the reflection of the pool. “Well, excavating it won’t work. That is what tore apart the planet last time.” “We could block it,” Kiina suggested. “I suppose…but something tells me that this pool is here for a reason.” The Glatorian extended his hand to almost touch the substance, but stopped halfway. “I just know it.” “Well then, I’ll just blame you if I fall into this stuff again,” Gali said, leaving. Kiina followed her into the Council. But Ackar continued to stare at the protodermis. A shape was beginning to form in the liquid, and Ackar looked further in. The liquid continued to shape up, until it formed the shape of a Hau Nuva. Ackar shrieked and fell into the pool.In the House… Tahu banged his head against the wall. An image of a forest was plunging through his head, with beings walking all over it. Some of them even looked familiar to him. Just then, the Toa found himself touching the forest floor. He was in a clearing, and right next to him was a strange pool of metallic liquid, similar to what he’d been “plunged” into the previous day. It looked calm and peaceful until a silver hand burst out of it. Tahu screamed, but no voice came out of his mouth. He grabbed the hand, and, using all of his strength, slowly pulled the being out of the substance—Energized Protodermis! He remembered! Ackar fell onto the ground, shivering in his new silver and red form. He looked up, and the two’s eyes locked at each other. “Tahu?” Ackar said, bewildered at the sight of the Toa. “What—how—“ And in that moment, Tahu was pulled back into the Energized Protodermis. The new Toa tried to grab his savior, but failed, almost plunging into the protodermis again. Ackar collapsed at the pool’s edge, trembling and cold from his dip.In the House… Tahu Nuva circled the mini-mattress where Tahu was sleeping. He had missed the worst of the meeting, collapsing just as the Rahi attacked and dragged the unconscious Tahu away. Lewa Nuva later found him in the snow outside, and with a string of words, heaved him back inside to his room. He does look like me, Tahu Nuva thought. But how? He’s not made out of MEGA BLOCKS; he’s made out of solid metal. He can’t be from Earth. No…he’s from a galaxy, far, far away…To Be Continued… ~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Man. Hadn't expected you to get two new chappies up this quickly.

“And check. Pit’s exactly like Link, so I’ll skip him”
Is not. Link's grunts sound much more manlier.
“Not to mention that it’s getting really boring as the only one in extensive care. Is your Vezon insane?” Tahu asked, a memory seeping through his head.
Is there ever a Vezon that ISN'T insane?
“No. He’s perfectly sane, or rather, they are,” Lewa said.
Wat.
And in that moment, Tahu was pulled back into the Energized Protodermis. The new Toa tried to grab his savior, but failed, almost plunging into the protodermis again. Ackar collapsed at the pool’s edge, trembling and cold from his dip.
NnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuHe had so much to live for.Good chappy(s), Meta.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Ehh, Ackar's not dead. Or Tahu. Ackar just got awesome Toa powers. But more on that later.And I'll get to Vezon later too. But for now, created especially for the launch of the Wii U...The Fire Chronicles: RevengePSA 1: Wii UIn NAW... “Welcome to EXTRA! EXTRA!! I’m your host, Ex.” “And I…am Meta Nuva.” “Great. He’s a special guest today.” “More like the author of this comedy.” “I’m the author, not you. You’re just a silly guest star.” “And you’re just a silly block of platinum. Anyway, today’s PSA is on the new WiiU.” “I beep want to be-beep on it.” “Don’t worry. You’ll be in SSB4, well, hopefully.” “Sure, whenever it comes out. When will I make my appearance on the Wii U?” “Probably when SSB4 comes out. That’s how much you suck.” “Why, hello Captain. Happy that you have a big launch appearance?” “Yep, and you can all buy it in the game Nintendo Land, coming out November 18th, 2012.” “Even Mr. beep Game & Watch beep has his own mini-beep game. How did he beep get it?” “How should I know? Takamaru’s there too. Who is he?” “I dunno. And who’s the balloon guy?” “How should I know? And more importantly, WHERE IS THE KIRBY SERIES REPRESENTED?!?” “Nowhere, but I am.” “Shut up. Anyway, Mario got another game too. WOW.” “It’s his beep first game in 6 bleep months.” “Uh…in truth, three.” “How does he have that many games…when I only have six?” “You’re a talking fox.” “And I’m a talking hedgehog.” “Let’s face it, Sonic. Your series lost its edge in 2004, and I’m being generous there.” “Mario hasn’t though.” “Indeed. Mario’s back in an all NEW adventure, New Super Mario Bros. U.” “Okay, exactly how much newer can Mario get?” “Fox, the only way he will get newer is if they make a shooting game about him. Which brings us to our nex topic.” “Heh, nice pun.” “Nex, this is SSB characters only. Get out. Anyway, the Assassin’s Creed series finally made it to the Wii U.” “Just to beep honest, we don’t beep care about shooting games beep. Now, we don’t beep care much about Mario—“ “Especially me.” “Hey, you’re beep talking more!” “No kidding. Anyway, these guys are bozos.” “And that includes me, who is you.” “Shut up. Anyway, Mario is awesome. I would have said two months ago that Zelda sucks—“ “Thanks a lot.” “But now I like that too. And R.O.B. is one of my favorite Smash Bros. Characters, along with all the rest of you. As for Kirby, I can promise you guys: that’s next. But Mario is top-notch, and it always will be. The end.” “All right, guys. Make your final statements now.” “Okay. In short, don’t get the Wii U: I’m not on it.” “Don’t beep get it, unless you bleep want to see Captain beep Falcon crash his beep blue falcon in the fourth beep wall.” “Get it if you’re tired of these two complaining that they’re not on it.” “Don’t get it unless you want to see Falcon crash his blue falcon in your TV screen.” “Buy it in 2014 when the awesome new Zelda comes out.” “Sonic says: Buy it to see some awesome racing in Sonic and Sega All-Stars: Transformed!” “Oh, right. Forgot about that one, but who cares?” “I do.” “You suck though. No one’s going to buy the Wii U just for that game.” “…and that’s all the time we have today! See you nex—and Nex, if you dare make a comment here TTP will slap you—time on EXTRA! EXTRA!!” EXTRA! EXTRA! is a subdivision of The Fire Chronicles, which in itself is a subdivision of NAW.

Edited by Meta Nuva

“Probably when SSB4 comes out. That’s how much you suck.”“Why, hello Captain. Happy that you have a big launch appearance?”“Yep, and you can all buy it in the game Nintendo Land, coming out November 18th, 2012.”
Captain Falcon's standards seem to have slipped dramatically since his Gamecube days.
“Okay, exactly how much newer can Mario get?”“Fox, the only way he will get newer is if they make a shooting game about him. Which brings us to our nex topic.”
You misspelled "next."
“Heh, nice pun.”
Never mind.
“And that includes me, who is you.”“Shut up. Anyway, Mario is awesome. I would have said two months ago that Zelda sucks—““Thanks a lot.”“But now I like that too. And R.O.B. is one of my favorite Smash Bros. Characters, along with all the rest of you. As forKirby, I can promise you guys: that’s next. But Mario is top-notch, and it always will be. The end.”
I preferred the old 3D Mario games immensely to just about anything else, my favorite likely being Sunshine, despite how much of a departure it is from the established series gameplay. Galaxy 1 and 2 were good, but not great games, IMO, and the NSMB games were a blast when playing with someone else, not so much by yourself.
“Buy it in 2014 when the awesome new Zelda comes out.”
If that game has as much unskippable dialogue as Skyward Sword does...I may have to murder someone.Good PSA. Sorry it took me forever to review this, but life's(and college in particular) been busy.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

The Fire Chronicles: RevengeChapter 4: BZareIn the Orderly Fortress… “You’re…Roodaka?” “Indeed,” the Visorak Queen confirmed. “Who did you think I was, Shadow Mario?” “Well, as a matter of fact—“ “As a matter of fact, that’s our nex topic.” “Heh, nice pun.” “Do you want me to shoot you with a raygun?” “Uh, no. Forgot that you got Black Ops 2 a month earlier than the rest of us.” “Big surprise.” The Queen created a portal that sucked Nex into it and disappeared, all in a matter of five seconds. “Sorry about that, Axonn. Anyway, your task is to go with Karzahni and find the Koopa Troop…or whatever’s left of it.” “What do you mean…whatever’s left of it?” “Let’s think about this…Kollix IV. Cold. Don’t you get it?” “No, not really.” “I pity you. Anyway, this planet is cold. Very, very cold. For all we know, Bowser could be frozen in an ice block somewhere.” “Why didn’t he come here like Karzahni?” “Karzahni appeared close by, so we were able to save him. Bowser…for all we know could be in the yeti mansion.” “What?” “It doesn’t matter…JUST FIND HIM!!!”In the Grand Kini-Nui… “It is time.” Toa Nuhrii stood at the Council’s Kini-Nui, built with the help of Artakha and Mata Nui himself. The Kini-Nui was deemed the Grand Kini-Nui, for it was the most ornate, most powerful, and most grand Kini-Nui ever built. Six Matoran stood at each side of the Suva, waiting for the transformation to commence. The Voya Nui Resistance Team was standing there, with the exception of Velika, for obvious reasons. In his place stood a redeemed and ready Ahkmou. “Are you ready?” Nuhrii queried. The Toa walked in a full circle around the Suva. “Yes? Then here we go!” We’ll skip this particularly painful part, and resurface ten seconds later. “My armor…my mask…I’m a Toa!” Ahkmou screamed, running out the door, dancing wildly. “Maybe this wasn’t such a good—“ “Idea? Kazi, you and your poorly interrupted brain just might be right,” Nuhrii answered. “But we have to do it anyway. Now, please come into my office while I get Ahkmou into his Toa shoes.” “Do those even—“ “Of course they don’t exist! Who do you think I am, the guy on the penny?”In Nuhrii’s Office… “Argh…that really hurt,” Ahkmou said, rubbing his arm. “Why did you do that?” “You were singing and dancing around in the library,” Nuhrii calmed answered. “I had to get you to shut up somehow.” “Well, violence is not the answer.” “Says the guy who blew up the vice dictator of the OE. And plus, it was a little pinch—“ “Which almost squeezed the Toa power out of me. I don’t need to de-transform again.” “This is going to be a fun, fun rivalry. Anyway, you guys are following some Toa to find Axonn.” “You mean we’re following the Toa Hag—“ “Oh, so close, Kazi,” Nuhrii interrupted, leaving Kazi to sink back into his chair. “But yes. Norik and Iruini have already searched Bota Magna, to no avail. Now, you guys are going to join them in the expedition through the White Spike Mts., which comes after the Black Spike Mts. So get prepared; this will be one heck of a trip.” In the Council Hospital… Ackar opened to eyes to a box of chocolates. “What the—“ “Surprise!” Kiina said, appearing behind the curtain. “Are you okay?” “Yeah. What happened?” “Well, the silver disappeared, so now the orange is back. Your shoulder armor is still silver, though.” “Oh, yeah…that’s my Silver Armor. I used it to destroy the Rahkshi, you know, when—“ “Yeah.” Kiina sat down, and looked at Ackar. “I know.” The two sat for a while, thinking about the war and how they’d gotten dragged into it. “Do you—do you think it’s over?” “I don’t know. It would be helpful if you told me about what happened when you fell into the pool.” “You can’t tell anybody.” “Not even Gali?” “Nobody.” “I promise,” Kiina said, grasping Ackar’s hand as she awaited the truth. “I fell in, on accident,” Ackar said, dropping his voice. “I felt like I was on fire, or being frozen by the tip of an iceberg. It was dreadful. But then, moments later, someone came out from under the protodermis and dragged me on shore. I got to see his face, but then he got pulled back in. It was Tahu, Kiina. He saved me. He’s alive.” Kiina’s face had been getting whiter and whiter, but immediately her face completely lost color. She was shaking. “I don’t believe you.” “You what?” “It’s impossible. Tahu’s dead, just get over it.” “What do you mean, just get over it?” Kiina looked Ackar dead in the eye. “Tahu’s dead,” she whispered. “He didn’t survive the collapse. Neither did Helryx. Get over it.” “How can you say to ‘get over it’ if our entire Order is made in honor of him?” “It’s not made in honor of him. It’s made because of the freedom we now have.” “Because of him. And, just so you know, the Order of Tahu is the name of our order.” “Stop it. I just want my life to get back to NORMAL!”Kiina unsheathed her trident. “I’M TIRED OF HAVING TO THINK ABOUT NOTHING BUT RECOVERY! WHY CAN’T LIFE JUST GO BACK TO WHEN MALUM, AND TARIX, AND RAANU, AND BERIX WERE ALIVE?!?” “Kiina—“ “NO, I’M GALI! NO, I’M KIINA! ALL OF THIS TAHU, TAHU, TAHU, WHY WON’T IT END?!?” “Because you love him,” Ackar said calmly. Kiina dropped her trident and kneeled by the side of the bed. “And more than a brother too, no matter what you say.” Hot tears ran down the side of Kiina’s face, and she hid her head in the mattress. *sniff* *sniff* Sitting up, Ackar put his hand on her head, and without knowing it, his orange armor changed to silver and glowed.In the EC Unit… Tahu’s Hau Nuva changed to gold and glowed as he slept. He dreamt of an arena battle where he sat next to a warrior, and kept mistaking her for someone else. His dream then shifted to the same warrior being led to the top of a tower, and then escaping from the same tower. Finally, he saw the warrior cry at the ruins of a different building, and Tahu woke up, startled. He felt love, for the first time in months, breathe life into his body. For the first time, he remembered a name from his past: Kiina.To Be Continued…

Edited by Meta Nuva

Sorry it's taken so long to post... I've been very busy. At the moment I will just give a few comments on the PSA...First, despite the colour code, I found it difficult to tell who was speaking. Is there some sort of master chart I could look at? If a chapter is going to be all dialogue, either make it script or make sure that each character is named. Not naming the characters everytime they speak can be great when you have anywhere from two-three characters talking with each other, but when you get more than that it can be hard to follow.The second minor gripe is that aside from Nex, I wasn't certain if any of the characters were Lego - I think it would be more interesting to have Lego characters discussing the Wii U themselves.I did chuckle a few times though - and I see you've ninja'd me with another new chapter I will have to catch up on. Yay. =P-ibrow

As to your first question, well...As to your second question, yes, there are barely any LEGO charcters in the PSA. However, I thought that it'd be funny to see the Nintendo characters themselves discussing a new Nintendo console.Thanks anyway, for I thinl you've motivated me to do something I was too lazy to do before...The Fire Chronicles: RevengeCharacters and ColorsThis list is designed to help you keep track of who has appeared in The Fire Chronicles, and also who is alive and who is dead. Each character is listed in their respective color.PLEASE NOTE: Characters with a strikethrough are dead. It will be stated next to the strikethrough which chapter they died in.Prologue:TahuChapter 1: NuhriiGaliVakamaTahu: Toa of Platinum Gali NuvaKopaka NuvaTahu NuvaLewa NuvaPohatu NuvaAxonnSpecial 1:Censoring SisterOnewaTransition Titler Po-PoliceChiefGuardiusExtra GuyChapter 2:SnakeMackuMeta NuvaCaptain FalconFoxR.O.B.SonicKirbyPikachuLinkMarioKarzahniRoodakaChapter 3:Tahu MataOnua MataKopaka MataGali MataJalaOnua NuvaTuraga WhenuaIruiniNorikAckarKiinaPSA 1:NexChapter 4:AhkmouKaziChapter 5:Toa TakanuvaNidhikiUNKNOWNAnd I swear, I didn't know I'd used this many characters until now :0.~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Derp. I would, but in the final hours of Thanksgiving, it's kinda pointless. Plus, not everyone on this site is American.But Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all...a new chappy!!!The Fire Chronicles: RevengeChapter 5: ThinkingIn the Kitchen… “Stupid Mctoran,” Tahu Nuva said, looking at their respective boxes. “They still haven’t come back yet? Exactly where could they be?” “Beats me,” Toa Takanuva answered. “Apparently the Rebuilds are gone too.” “And more importantly, what are they doing?” Tahu Mata mused. “Rebelling, of course. Even Takua’s gone with them. You can’t blame them though.” “Excuse me?” the two Tahus asked at once. “Jinx,” Tahu Nuva said. “You owe me a soda.” “Coming right up,” Tahu Mata answered, dusting off the Soda Stream and filling it up with clear, bubbly liquid. He handed it to Tahu Nuva, and the Mata left the room. “Who says the Mctoran can’t rule?” Toa Takanuva asked. “Or, at least, granted the right to try?” “That wasn’t me. It was Onua Nuva and Turaga Whenua. And yet, I agree. They’re too small, and barely sets. Why should they be given a chance?” “Because it’s the right thing to do.” Tahu hopped down from behind the toaster and walked to his BIONICLE self. “I fought for freedom, where I come from.” “You.” 8572 Tahu Nuva pointed his sword in Tahu’s face. “How did you get out of—“ “Does it surprise you that some people here actually like me?” “Argh…I’ll be speaking to Lewa Nuva and Pohatu Nuva later if you need me, Takanuva. Should be fun. Anyway, what were you saying?” “Just that. I can’t remember much behind that I fought for freedom…I wonder if Energized Protodermis and Kiina have anything to do with it…” “Energized Protodermis…Kiina…oh boy. Can you please come with me?”In the BIONICLE Room… As Tahu Nuva entered, all the 2003-2004 sets immediately stopped what they were doing and saluted him. “Thank you, thank you,” the Toa said as he saluted them back. “They bow to you?” Tahu asked, surprised. “Well, I am the leader of the sets, no?” He went up to Nidhiki and whispered “Restricted section, please.” The mutant set nodded, and walked into the closet, which was full of more boxes. Tahu anxiously looked around for the hidden section, but found no sign of it. “Here,” the mutant said, turning Tahu around to face a hole molded specifically for Tahu Nuva—and Tahu Nuva only. And yet, somehow, Tahu himself could fit through the hole. As the two emerged on the other side, Tahu Nuva looked at Tahu. “You really are me, aren’t you?” “Did it really take you this long to find that out?” “Yeah…sorry about that. Now we just follow this corridor down to—hey, do you know of a Narrator?”Outside of the Orderly Fortress… “Are you sure I’ll be fine?” Axonn queried. “Really?” Karzahni asked, facepalming. “You’re Axonn. End of story.” “And you’re Karzahni, the only being that was ever able to overpower TN:TS before he transformed.” “Too true,” Karzahni said, smirking. “Now, off with you, brother!” As Axonn walked out of the fortress, Karzahni slammed the double doors shut and locked them. Axonn turned around, suddenly shaking. “Uh…hello?”In the Orderly Throne Room… “Finally,” Roodaka said, putting her feet on the desk. “That’s over with. Now it’s just you and me, Karzahni.” “Same here. It took me hours to even get Axonn off of the drawbridge. It was painful. But now…just the two of us.” “Before you can continue on with your love scene, we have business to do,” a dark voice said. “Oh, right. Sorry about that.” “Evildoers don’t apologize. Especially after—“ “We know. But we are so happy you were able to recover from your…accident.” “Well, thanks for the tip. But anyway, the plot for revenge must continue…shouldn’t it?” “Yes. Then we can get all the love scenes we want.” “Sure, Queen. Sure. Now, as to how we will possess—“In the Clearing… “Nothing?” Nuhrii asked the two Hagah. “Nothing,” Norik replied, sighing. “The Black Spike Mountains are treacherous regardless,” Iruini said. “Add that in with the strange mechanical creatures that Smartius mentioned, and it was near impossible for us to go past the castle ruins.” “Well, now you have some extra help,” Nuhrii answered, smiling. “Say hello to the Toa Voya.”To Be Continued…ALSO, HAVE YOU NOTICED SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE TITLE OF THE COMEDY?~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

“Stupid Mctoran,” Tahu Nuva said, looking at their respective boxes. “They still haven’t come back yet? Exactly where could they be?”“Beats me,” Toa Takanuva answered. “Apparently the Rebuilds are gone too.”
Check wherever you keep your cookies.
“Excuse me?” the two Tahus asked at once.“Jinx,” Tahu Nuva said. “You owe me a soda.”“Coming right up,” Tahu Mata answered, dusting off the Soda Stream and filling it up with clear, bubbly liquid. He handed it to Tahu Nuva, and the Mata left the room.
He may very well be the only person who's ever kept the end of his bargain in that game.
“Finally,” Roodaka said, putting her feet on the desk. “That’s over with. Now it’s just you and me, Karzahni.”“Same here. It took me hours to even get Axonn off of the drawbridge. It was painful. But now…just the two of us.”
:unsure:
ALSO, HAVE YOU NOTICED SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THE TITLE OF THE COMEDY?
Er...no...what happened?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Look closer, MT. You'll see, as the finale gets closer, what exactly I mean...But we're not there yet. Enjoy this...The Fire Chronicles: RevengePSA 2: Is More Mario Good For You?Meta: Hey, that rhymes.Link: Shush. Anyway, today’s PSA is focusing on that fat Italian plumber, Mario.R.O.B.: Like I beep didn’t know that.TT: Well, it always helps to look at the title.Link: We know that. Now, off with you!TT: (muttering) Looks like we need yet another upgrade…Meta: Continuing on, our research has shown that in the past three months, we have been hit with two Mario games…both from the same subseries.Fox: The New Super Mario Bros. subseries…exactly how much newer can Mario get?Link: Exactly. The Legend of Zelda’s game names are original. How could somebody think up a name like Majora’s Mask?Meta: Majora’s isn’t even a word, according to Microsoft Word. But Galaxy…and Sunshine…3D…are. Fox: That doesn’t even matter though. What matters is the gameplay. All Mario’s been doing these days is plain old 2.5D. And then the classic stuff with it.R.O.B.: Mario hasn’t bleep seen a new beep innovation since Super Mario beep Galaxy. Maybe he should beep be in a game where bleep he is a robot. Beep beeps bleepity beep.Meta: Or he could just pull vegetables out of the ground again. But fighting a frog guy…pretty anti-climactic.Fox: Super Mario Sunshine wasn’t even that bad…it just needs a link to his old roots.Link: But we don’t want his old roots…we need something new.Sonic: Says the guy who keeps pulling the same sword out of the same stone. This is the fourteenth time, I guess?Link: Sure, if you don’t count SSBB…a game that you had zero significance to.Sonic: I broke Tabuu’s wings!Link: And that was the end of it.R.O.B.: Anyway, we have a beep special guest today beep. Say hello to…beep Nuhrii!Nuhrii: Okay, that “beep” totally ruined the purpose of the ellipses.Fox: Can you please stop being like Smartius and GET ON WITH THE CHAPPY?Nuhrii: Whatever. Anyway, Mario should get another Galaxy game.Meta: WHAT? He already had two!Nuhrii: So did the original SMB series. Oh, and look at the NSMB subseries.Meta: Argh…curse you. Continue on.Nuhrii: Now, I’d definitely take the timer off the Fire Flower—R.O.B.: YES beep.Nuhrii: Again, beeps ruin the phrase. Then, I’d add some retro power-ups to the equation.Fox: Please not the Frog Suit…Nuhrii: …like the Frog Suit.Fox: And then you killed Slippy Toad.Nuhrii: Slippy Toad is a TOAD, not a frog. Don’t worry.Fox: *phew*Nuhrii: “Super Mario Universe” would perfectly fit the Wii U.Link: Hello clickable analog sticks.Nuhrii: …which would allow for new controls to be implemented. After that, the nex Mario installment needs—Nex: Some awesome running gags.Nuhrii: Goodbye. (pushes Nex into a portal). No, SMU needs more than 244 Power Stars. More like 300 would work.Link: It’ll almost be like hunting for purple rupees.Nuhrii: Sure, Link. Sure. Anyway, what SMU REALLY needs is some HD, new, and innovative levels. Let’s not forget the music.Link: No one wants to hear the NSMB main theme anymore.Nuhrii: That one is…dreadful. Bring back some of the old Galaxy music if you must, but please, we need something big, new, and sock-knocking here.Ex: I could not agree more. Anyway, guys, final statements now.Nuhrii: Read the above for mine.Link: Buy the new Zelda…not a game with dancing turtles. That is bad for you.Fox: If the Frog Suit ever comes back to Mario, then no, it’s bad for you.R.O.B.: Mario beep keeps Nintendo alive…which beep keeps me alive…beep.Meta: To be honest, Mario is fine for you. Just don’t let the NSMB main theme get to your head.Sonic: Sonic’s the name, Mario’s not the game!Ex: Big surprise there. Anyway, see you nex time on EXTRA! EXTRA!!EXTRA! EXTRA!is a subdivision of The Fire Chronicles, which in itself is a subdivision of NAW.©2012 All rights reserved.~MN~

Edited by Meta Nuva

Fox: Super Mario Sunshine wasn’t even that bad…it just needs a link to his old roots.

SMS was the best Mario game.

Just saying.

Sonic: I broke Tabuu’s wings!Link: And that was the end of it.

Literally the only impressive thing Sonic has done in the past ten years.

Nuhrii: Sure, Link. Sure. Anyway, what SMU REALLY needs is some HD, new, and innovative levels. Let’s not forget the music.

It could really use a new plot line or something too. I know Mario isn't big on story, but saving Peach is getting really old.

Why not have Mario go out and fight dinosaurs in Jurassic Park?

Good chappy, Meta.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Favorite Mario games from least to greatest: NSMBWii, SM64, SM64DS, SM3DLand, NSMB2, SMS, SMG, and SMG2. SMS is the first Mario game I got, and it holds a special place in my heart. It really is a good game too--from 1996 to 2007 all we saw was completely new, innovative Mario. Except for SM64DS. Whereas Sonic has taken an impressive slide downhill to where he will rest with the dead video game characters. I loved the Sonic Adventure games (Sonic Heroes isn't that bad either) but let's face it: Generations, on the 3DS, was a no-no. That was the first Sonic game I got in the past five years, and probably the last.The Fire Chronicles: Revenge Chapter 6: Annoyance In the Restricted Section… “Well, look who it is,” a voice said. “The star of TAoT.” “Uh…what?” A light was turned on, revealing a silver Lewa Nuva. “You remember me, right? The ever-annoying Narrator!” “He crashed here years ago, claiming that he’d just escaped from some wig salon,” Tahu Nuva explained. “Of course, we had no idea what he meant, so we threw him in here.” “Thanks a lot, plastic mask,” Narrator said, walking around the room. “But when you crashed down, Tahu, and brought the sets to life, the first thing he did was check on me. And I had no clue why…until now.” “I only remember my name…Energized Protodermis…and Kiina. Can you help me out with that?” “Well, your name is your name. Nothing I can do with that. But Energized Protodermis…is what you were dunked into to become your present form.” “You mean…I wasn’t always like this?” “Please, Tahu. And then Kiina…oh my.” “What?” “It shouldn’t surprise me that you remember her name—“ “And that she loves me.” Narrator froze in his tracks. “But…it goes much deeper than that. You two met at a Glatorian match, and you kept calling her Gali.” “Because I missed Gali,” Tahu said without thinking. “She was missing…wait, what?” “You’re ever-remembering. You told Kiina where you came from, and then the match quick-began.” “Wait…the guy that I saved was in that match!” Tahu exclaimed. Tahu explained to the two what had happened. “So you did sneak out,” Tahu Nuva said. “It doesn’t matter. I’m beginning to understand where both of you come from…and not just the location.” “Indeed,” Narrator said. “And after that…Axonn attacked. Things got bad-rough from there on.” “He called himself Axxie,” Tahu said, again without thinking. “And he tried to kill…Ackar!” “And Kiina. And even Berix. He ignored you, did he not?” “He did, and that was the problem. He wasn’t following the orders of—WATCH OUT!” The three jumped out of the way of a Kolhii ball zooming towards them. The ball broke the window behind them, and Tahu Mata came rushing in. “Tahu Mata?” Tahu Nuva exclaimed. “How did you—“ “No time for explaining, future self. The Matoran have attacked us.” “Let’s go,” Tahu Nuva said to the three. He ran into the hallway, but Narrator interrupted him. “Should I quick-come too?” the being queried. “Yeah, sure. Perhaps you can use those fake narrating powers you keep lying about.” “Well, you use Auto-Tune. I don’t,” Narrator said. He ran down the hallway as well, followed by a confused Tahu. In the BIONICLE Room... The Matoran were silent, and yet, deadly. In fact, all of the small sets had rebelled, being reopened by the first two lines. The Toa fought, but it was getting nasty…fast. “What happened?” Tahu Nuva asked a passing Toa Takanuva on his Ussanui. “They were in the bedroom,” the set responded, “secretly planning the day to get their revenge on us. I think today’s the day.” “Surprising,” Tahu responded. But before he could say another word, his set counterpart pushed him under a table. “Listen,” Tahu Nuva said. “Can you help us out there? I mean, you do know how to fight, right?” “I think so,” Tahu said, putting his blades together and thrusting them in the wall, making a hole in it and releasing a colony of spiders. “Well, now I know so.” “Great. Just please, before you go out in battle, remember that I never wanted this to happen. I was wrong, but if you tell them that, they’ll kill me. Got it?” “Sure.” In the White Spike Mountains… “Gosh, you guys are annoying,” Norik said, watching the Voya fool around. “You guys have to watch yourselves. You could get impaled by a—“ Piruk stumbled to the ground, a sharp rock in his back. Iruini grabbed him, took the rock out, and heaved the Toa over his shoulder. “Look. The rocks are ever-dangerous, watch yourselves close-carefully.” “Yeah, right,” Ahkmou said. “Piruk just tripped. I can assure you, nothing bad will happen to us.” In the Black Spike Mountains… “So you say,” a voice said. “But boy, oh boy are you wrong.” In the White Spike Mountains… “I could swear I just heard somebody contradicting my statement. That’s strange.” Norik looked at the Voya. The only one who made none of the trouble was Kazi, who sat on a rock. Norik walked over to him. “Why are you so quiet?” “Because all I do when I talk is get—“ “Interrupted? Yeah, you do…OH WAIT.” Kazi facepalmed, and held his head in his hands. Norik was about to do the same, but Iruini interrupted him. “Guys! Look!” Iruini pointed at a strange gate frozen in ice. Ahkmou rushed over to it and began pounding at it with his fists. “Hey, stop it, you cool dude!” “You stop it.” Ahkmou smirked, and pounded on the ice again. But the strange ice was tired of being pounded on, and froze him suddenly, leaving everyone else to laugh at him. They were interrupted by a sudden fall of icicles, which pierced their armor. Everyone attempted to jump out of the cave, but an avalanche of ice fell, trapping them inside. A figure with charred armor walked from the side of the gate, and pointed his protosteel weapon at them. “Who are you, warriors?” Norik spoke up. “We are Toa, and we are trying to find an axe-wielding being. But who are you?” The figure ignored Norik’s query. “I saw an axe-wielding being pass through a few days ago, to find a portal to a cold planet in another system, he said. But he was annoying, so I pushed him down the mountain. I’m sure he’s not dead, though. Is your…Axxie…annoying?” “Most definitely,” Ahkmou replied, unfrozen. “Worse than me, in fact.” Norik stared at Ahkmou, as if to say, “No, he’s not.” But this new being smiled warmly, and the group realized that he would not kill them. “Now, what do you need, warriors?” Iruini stood up, shivering slightly. “We need to find a way to get to the planet Axonn is on. Can you help us?” “This gate here,” the being explained, “is the Ice Gate of Time and Space, created by the Element Lord of Ice himself. This—is what you can use to get to Kollix IV. Now, I’m an astronomer myself, so I could certainly help you guys get there. And of course, it really would help if you could unfreeze the entrance.” “Thanks—wait, who are you?” “Ah, I forgot! Sorry about that. My name is Certavus.”To Be Continued… TO ALL READERS: Until the Pasting from Word issue is solved, the next chapter of TFC will be put on hold. You can read more about the issue here. Thanks! ~LTT~

Edited by Hahli Husky

• 2 weeks later...

“You mean…I wasn’t always like this?” “Please, Tahu. And then Kiina…oh my.” “What?” “It shouldn’t surprise me that you remember her name—“

No, Tahu, you were always like that. Always.

And by that I mean not able to finish a sentence without a question mark.

Norik looked at the Voya. The only one who made none of the trouble was Kazi, who sat on a rock. Norik walked over to him. “Why are you so quiet?” “Because all I do when I talk is get—“ “Interrupted? Yeah, you do…OH WAIT.”

He's probably quiet because he doesn't want to have something bad happen to him. Seems like whenever someone makes a statement here, the evil forces of irony instantly stop them in their tracks.

Good chappy, Tahu/Meta/Zeld-I mean Link. Hopefully there will be more adventures of Norik and Co. soon.

-Mt

XPufEB3.png?1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thanks for replying, MT.

1. I...don't get it.

2. No, it's just a gag. Maybe I should put a reason behind it though...hmmmmmmmmmmm..............

But unfortunately...my computer refuses to post chapters the right way.

So unfortunately...I'm screwed.

All chapters in Season 1 are ready (save for the Epilogue), but my computer refuses to post my chapters with the respective colors, fonts, and spaces. I consulted BZP for it, but if others are posting their chapters from Word, it can't be that.

So mostly what I've been trying to do is post it from another computer (with a thumb drive, of course). Not working well at all, and I've tried two. My final try will be on my nan's computer, and if that fails, the rest of the comedy will be postponed for an awfully long time. If not, expect to see all the chapters posted with short intervals in between :).

In short...look on the bright side, folks.

Oh, and lookie here:

banner_version_1.jpg

Credit to ibrow (Sleepy iBrow Voltex). Now if only I had a chapter to use it with...

~LTT~

The Fire Chronicles: Revenge

Chapter 7: The Legend of Axonn

In Snowpeak Ruins…

“You come here,” Yeto said to Axonn, pushing him forward. “Before you get Bowser and Koopa Troop, we let you have soup.”

“Okay…” Axonn said, looking at the yeti. The being really didn’t want soup, but he did want to find Bowser, so he drank the soup. ”What type of soup is it?” he asked.

“It reekfish soup,” Yeto said. “But I think it need something more…but I not know what.”

Axonn turned to leave the room, but he heard a pot rattling in the pantry. He chopped it in half, and shrieked when a tan bird thing popped out of the remains. “ARGH! WHO ARE YOU?”

The bird thing only looked up at him and smiled. “Good gracious, yes! Finally, I’ve been waiting in there for so long! But you’re not the Hero Sent by the Gods…but oh well.”

“Okay…but who and what are you?”

“Oh, yes! I am Ooccoo, and the dirty baseball with eyes floating around me is Ooccoo Jr. I can teleport you out of this dungeon if you need me so! Just pick me from the item menu and press B to use me in the Wii version. In the GameCube version, just—“

“Not to be rude, but I have to find something.”

“As in…the Dominion Rod?”

“No. I have to find someone, so can you please just get in my item menu?”

“Oh, gracious, yes!”

DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH!

“Well, thank Mata Nui that’s over with. Now to find that chest.”

Later On…

“Ooh, it’s the chest marked on my map. I hope Bowser’s in here…wait…ORDON PUMPKIN? WHAT IN SPHERUS MAGNA IS THAT?”

“I take pumpkin.” Yeto walked in, punching Axonn and taking the pumpkin away from him. They went back into the kitchen, where Axonn sat, rubbing his arm.

“Ouch…that hurt.” Axonn saw the yeti drop the pumpkin in the soup, and after some stirring, the soup changed color to a yellow-orange.

Yeto took a bowl, and, after filling it, gave it to the “hero”. “You drink soup. Soup make you feel better.”

Immediately after drinking the soup, Axonn’s arm felt strong and undeniably better. “Wow…this is amazing!”

‘Yes…but it still need something MORE. Maybe little milk?”

Axonn ignored him, and, finding a new spot on the map, went to find it.

Later On…

Axonn went near the spot marked on his map, but the door slammed shut. “WHAT? WHY?!?!?”

He heard a series of clanks behind him, and turned around to face an unmoving statue. He was about to turn back around and chop down the wooden bars that covered the door, but the head of the previous statue flew in front of him, prompting him to turn back around and shriek.

A heavily armored Darkhammer stood behind him, wielding a Ball and Chain. It was no match for Axonn, however, who just chopped his head in half. The impact dented the axe, leaving Axonn with the Ball and Chain, which he picked up for himself.

DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH!

Axonn walked into the newly opened door, and opened the chest. “ORDON GOAT CHEESE?!? WHAT THE—“

In the Mansion’s Kitchen…

Yeto dropped the cheese in the soup, and stirred the bubbly, frothy broth. He poured it into a bowl and walked over to an unconscious Axonn. “Hello? I have soup for you!!!”

Axonn woke up with a fright. “NO, PLEASE DON’T PUNCH ME AGAIN!!!”

“I sorry, hero. You drink this, it now creamier.” Yeto shoved the bowl of soup at Axonn, and boiling soup splashed out of it, cleaning his armor.

“Ooh, it’s good,” Axonn said, after tasting the Superb Soup. “Thanks.”

“Here, you take bottle to hold more soup in.”

“All right!”

DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH-DUH!

After exiting the room, Ooccoo suddenly popped out of nowhere. “You know, I’m getting awfully sick of this. Good gracious, I’ll just teleport you to Bowser.”

In the Mansion’s Bedroom…

“Well, here we are,” Ooccoo said. “I’d best be hiding with you now.”

Axonn looked around the bedroom. He saw a piece of a mirror, a gigantic bed, and a portrait of Bowser—wait a second.

“Bowser—is that you?” Axonn queried, looking at the portrait. After waiting a few seconds, the Koopa’s eyes rolled, and he started pounding on the glass ferociously.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you out.” Axonn took out his Ball and Chain, and started to whirl it around.

“Not so fast.”

Norik helped all of the Toa out of the Mirror Shard, which served as a portal to the White Spike Mts., as Certavus had told them. “Well, well, well,” Ahkmou said, smirking. “If it isn’t old Axxie.”

“Hey, only I can call myself Axxie.” Axonn whirled his ball and chain into the portrait of Bowser, which fell to the ground, shattering. Bowser came out of it, wearing a top hat and suit.

“Uh…is this a bad time?” Bowser muttered sheepishly.

In the Orderly Fortress…

“Is that Axonn?” Roodaka queried, hearing a beep from Karzahni’s comlink.

“Yep,” Karzahni answered. “He says: ‘I met a strange bird thing and a yeti obsessed with cooking, but nonetheless I found Bowser!’ And look, there’s a picture with it…Bowser in a top hat and suit, playing the piano. How incredulous is that?”

“Whatever. Keep going.”

“And then he says under it: ‘Crazy Toa ambushed me. Send anything but soup, if you want me to stay alive. Love, Axxie’. I don’t trust him.”

“But I do.” The unknown voice rang through the room once again, striking fear into Karzahni and Roodaka’s hearts. “Yes, the being is strange, but indeed, he is a valuable addition to the Orderly Empire II.”

“Well, I can’t argue with you.”

“Of course not. Regardless, we must talk about the plan. First, I have finally chosen who to possess.”

“And I have finally gotten confirmation about an army,” Karzahni said, looking at his comlink.

“And yet, we cannot forget about those blasted robots. Roodaka, is the plan finalized?”

“Indeed. It shall be terrifying to bring a new threat to them all.”

“Then the plan is set. I will be leaving in the hour to possess the target. Don’t worry, after all this—we will finally get the control we deserve.”

To Be Continued…

No colors, but I really need to get things going here :).

~LTT~

Interview 1: Ackar

Ex: Hello, readers! Today we have our first interview…with Ackar!!!

Ackar: Pleasure to be here.

Ex: May we start?

Ackar: Sure, whatever it takes.

Ex: Good. First question: how did you feel when you were selected as a member of the Council?

Ackar: It’s an honor…really it is. I went from a rundown Glatorian to one of the most highly respected in the Order…it’s great.

Ex: Who else is with you?

Ackar: On the Order? Gali, Kopaka, Lewa, Taka, Kiina, Nuhrii, Artakha, Smartius, and myself. Ahkmou declined though; he wanted no attention.

Ex: Is it a lot of work?

Ackar: Somewhat. We’re trying to find out how to run the Order; it’s going well right now. But I’ve been out for a while, you know, with—

Ex: Yes, I know. Care to explain?

Ackar: Oh, in the name of Mata Nui, it’s really hard to explain. Anyway, once Meta fell into the pool—

Meta: Man, was that a weird experience.

Ex: Sorry to interrupt, but who invited you, Meta?

Meta: Nobody. Me being the author of this comedy, I have supreme power over NAW.

TTP: Really? Let’s see it.

Meta: *unleashes blast of light that sends TTP flying out of the studio* Victory…is my destiny.

Ackar: Well, that’s probably the last time we’ll be seeing him for a long time.

Meta: Yeah, he’ll need about ten more upgrades to match my power.

Ex: Ahem.

Meta: Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to teach Captain Falcon how to not FALCON PUNCH everyone he sees. Bye now. *throws cape around self and teleports away*

Ackar: Anyway, I went over and threw a stick into the pool. It burned, so I knew it was Energized Protodermis. Of course, I tried to cover the pool; because who’d want to fall into that mess?

Ex: You did.

Ackar: And then I tripped into the pool. I was burning, though I’d suppose it was only ten seconds, during which Tahu pulled me out of the protodermis.

Ex: You sure you weren’t dreaming?

Ackar: No, of course not. Tahu pulled me out of the mess, and then got warped back in. Simple.

Ex: And exactly HOW did this happen?

Ackar: I’d assume it has something to do with my Silver Armor. I must have some sort of connection to him, but Kiina didn’t believe me.

Ex: My, my, was she going insane.

Ackar: You can’t blame her. She lost Berix, Tarix, and soon someone that had been like a brother to her…except more.

Ex: What is she doing now? And are you aiding her?

Ackar: Well, this thing is between the two of us, and please, I’m only saying this to you, because otherwise, you’ll kill me.

TTP: *walks in through hole in wall* You sure do have that right.

Ackar: Oh, hey, TTP. How’d your trip go?

TTP: Fun. First I get criticism for removing Narrator, and now, complete humiliation after an UPGRADE. What’s nex, Nex coming in here as his, like, twentieth gag?

Nex: Heh, nice pun.

TTP: THAT’S IT. *vaporizes Nex* SHOOP DA WHOOP! Anyway, continue.

Ackar: See you next fall.

Ex: AHEM.

Ackar: Well, we’re trying to find out how to get to Tahu. It’s hard to reconnect with him when you want to; it’s more like when you HAVE to.

Ex: Weird concept. Anyway, that’s all the time we have for today. See you next time on EXTRA! EXTRA!!

EXTRA! EXTRA! is a subdivision of The Fire Chronicles, which in itself is a subdivision of NAW.

“Yep,” Karzahni answered. “He says: ‘I met a strange bird thing and a yeti obsessed with cooking, but nonetheless I found Bowser!’ And look, there’s a picture with it…Bowser in a top hat and suit, playing the piano. How incredulous is that?”

That sounds like...an amazing painting.

I want that on my wall. Now.

Ackar: Pleasure to be here.

Ex: May we start?

Ackar: Sure, whatever it takes.

He doesn't seem too happy about this.

Ex: My, my, was she going insane.

Ackar: You can’t blame her. She lost Berix, Tarix, and soon someone that had been like a brother to her…except more.

Thus at long last proving my theory that there was a bizarre relationship going on.

Oh well.

Another good chappy and interview, Meta. KUTGW.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yeah, the relationships are nuts. They will be further explained in the next season, and many of the old characters will be brought back as well.

The next season will also feature intertwining of two storylines, one the main, the other not so prominent...

But for now...

Chapter 8: Discovery

In Snowpeak Ruins…

“Help, uh! Dragon turtle biting leg!” Yeto shrieked.

“Rawr!!!!! I’m a dinosaur…no, I’m a Koopa, you cool dude,” Bowser said, chasing Yeto around the kitchen.

Yeto jumped out of the window two seconds later, holding onto the edge of the cliff his house was on and climbing back on the racing hill. With a barrel of Superb Soup in his arm, he set out to find his wife.

“Well, that was quite weird,” Norik said. But no matter.” Unsheathing his Lava Spear, he engaged in combat with Bowser.

“Agreed,” Iruini muttered, sending a cyclone at Bowser Jr.’s Koopa Clown Car.

“It wasn’t weird!” Ahkmou protested. “It was pure comedy!!!”

Kazi facepalmed, but before he could say a word, Morton Koopa Jr. knocked him into the wall.

“Ludwig, stop playing Saria’s Song on your Ocarina! And stop conducting Skull Kid, while you’re at it!” Bowser roared.

“Sorry, dad,” Ludwig apologized, punching Piruk into the wall. Skull Kid waved at Ludwig, who giggled and transported to who knows where.

“Oh—“ Kazi was knocked into the dresser before he could finish his sentence. Out fell a startled Yeta, and shortly after Mario broke down the front door.

“Oh boy,” Axonn muttered as he hastily jumped into a portal made by Kamek. The Koopa Army followed suit, but not prior to a final cackle from Bowser.

“Confused? Left in shock? Don’t worry, there’s still more.” He jumped into the portal, and after the other Koopa had, the portal slammed shut.

“Mamma mia,” Mario grumbled, facepalming. Annoyed, the plumber walked out the door.

After minutes of dead silence, Ahkmou quietly spoke up. “What does he mean—there’s still more?”

“I think we all know,” Iruini said. ”Whoever he’s working for, they want revenge for what happened to them. And I think I may just have an idea.” The Toa jumped into the Mirror Shard worriedly.

In Nuhrii’s Office…

Nuhrii looked at Ackar with a stern look on his face. “What do you mean—your colors change?”

“We were going to tell you before,” Kiina said. “But we thought it wasn’t important.”

“Well, it certainly seems weird,” Nuhrii said. “But I’m inclined to listen to it. Keep going.”

“We think it has something to do with Tahu,” Ackar continued.

“WHAT?” Nuhrii screamed. “OUT OF MY OFFICE! NOW!”

Sometime Later…

Nuhrii looked at the Wall of Records, reading how Helryx had taken control. She’d captured the Mahri, blamed it on the Barraki, and decided to take control now that Mata Nui had “died”. Afterwards, Helryx enslaved the Matoran, killed many of them, and took the remaining Toa as her servants. Well, some of them.

The Hagah remained, albeit still Rahaga. Together they tracked down Roodaka, and almost forced her to transform them back. Almost. Then she brought out Rahkshi, and every one of them perished but Norik and Iruini, who drove them back and stabbed the still alive Sidorak in the head, which killed him. Only then did Roodaka transform them back, but before they could capture her, she disappeared in a flash of shadows.

Nuhrii himself had also resisted Helryx, hiding with Vakama in the Great Furnace. He’d rebuilt his Metru Nui form, and became one of the most feared Matoran in the MU. But in truth, Nuhrii always had a kind heart. Especially when with Tahu, his true inspiration for being who he was.

“This truly is a legend, is it not?” a voice said. A wall slid back, revealing Mata Nui.

“Oh, hey Mata Nui. What’s up?”

“Just thought I’d take a look here. You know, you really shouldn’t have treated Ackar that way.”

Nuhrii sighed. “I’m under a lot of pressure, that’s all.”

“Yes, but he told the truth.” Nuhrii looked at the Great Spirit in disbelief, but the Ignika gleamed and both beings disappeared.

In the Ghostly Ether…

The two appeared in a land filled with puffy clouds and a golden sun. Nuhrii. Look here. A golden portal opened up, which showed Ackar inside the protodermis, glowing silver. The Silver Armor was created to obliterate the Rahkshi. But do you think that was its only purpose? Then Tahu rose from the Energized Protodermis, and heaved Ackar out of it. Silver and gold share an everlasting bond. Tahu’s mask glowed gold as he was sucked back into the pool.

The scene shifted to the hospital room. Ackar has been granted with a power greater than a Toa can hold. As has Tahu. But, do you think that the heroes alone possess this? Kiina started screaming at Ackar, who calmly made her realize the truth.

“A villain possesses this power as well,” Nuhrii said.”

Indeed. There are seven beings that have also been granted of a power similar to Ackar’s and Tahu’s. These are the chosen ones, the ones that will write the final story this wall will hold.

The Ignika gleamed, and the two appeared once more at the Wall of Records. “The empire that died is starting to regain its strength. And soon, it will attempt to get its revenge on all who destroyed it.”

“Wait—“ Nuhrii said, looking back at Mata Nui from the Wall of Records. But the Great Spirit had disappeared into thin air. “That could only mean—“

A Rhotuka rustled through the trees, landing at Nuhrii’s feet. The Toa confusedly picked the projectile up, before noticing what Mata Nui had meant. In mere moments, Nuhrii unsheathed his sword and killed the pouncing Kahgarak.

In the Basement…

“We will never give up!” Jala screamed, punching Lewa Mata into a wall. “We can’t, after the way you’ve treated us. All small sets deserve respect.”

“You see? Even you guys call yourselves small,” Pohatu Mata laughed, kicking Hafu into the concrete wall. The Mctoran burst into spare parts, and Maku cringed.

“Eeesh,” Maku muttered. “That wall could kill the clone.”

“So you say,” Tahu said, unsheathing his sword and throwing Kongu into Maku. The two flew straight for the wall, but were caught by Vezon and Kardas, who eyed the Mctoran.

“Well, well, well,” the Piraka mumbled. “What should I do with you two?”

“Anything but kill us,” Huki said, quivering.

“You sure? What if I gave you to the day care?”

“Anything but that too.”

“Oh, well I guess I’ll just flip my dime to find out.”

The dime was Vezon and Kardas’ favorite weapon. It chose between life and death; pizza and broccoli; red and blue. As Vezon tossed it up in the air, the two Matoran prayed, hoped, and really wished for the coin to drop on the life side. After all, it was better than nothing.

“Gotcha!” Jala leaped up into the air, catching the dime and throwing it out the window. The dragon leaped at the Mctoran, but he quickly sidestepped and watched Umbra explode into spare parts.

“You son of—ooh, wheels,” Vezon said, looking at Umbra’s “rollerblades”. “I wonder if I could use this to my advantage...”

In the BIONICLE Room…

“Oh, what fun it is to ride in an Ussanui tonight!” Narrator sung, slamming the vehicle into the Voyatoran, who all collapsed into spare parts.

“Huh,” Tahu Nuva said, glancing at Narrator. “Maybe I should trust you.”

“Well, I did take on a Great Being,” Narrator—“You know what, TN:TS?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second.” TTP shimmered into view, startling Tahu Nuva. “How did you get out of the wig salon?”

“First of all, it’s called the Wig Salon Retirement Home. For dead beings.”

“Wha—“

“Yes. Apparently everyone you kill off in your comedies ends up there. Teridax, Berix, TSO, et cetera.”

“So how in NAW did you get here?”

“You jailed me there. You didn’t kill me. I wasn’t dead, now, was I?”

“Oh…well then. I guess you’re here to stay then, right?”

“Indeed. Which means…”

“Fine. You’re back as Narrator. Now, you need an upgrade first—“

“—which I’ll be happy to take, kind sir—“

“Don’t screw it up. Then—“

“Excuse me, but do I get a say in this?”

“No, Meta Nuva. This comedy was planned by me, written by me—“

“And posted by me.”

“So what? What power could that possibly give you over this comedy?”

“Enough to do this. HYAHH!” A blast of light slammed into TN:TS, shattering the platinum shell and revealing his true form: a clone of Tahu.

Tahu Nuva looked at TTP, and then at Meta. “A clone of a clone…wow, do I need a day in the EC Unit.”

“Come.” Meta Nuva held out his hand to Narrator, who carefully took it as Meta swung his cape. The two disappeared, reappearing at NAW.

Tahu Mata burst in through the open door, and skidded to a halt upon seeing the two Tahus. “What—how—whatever, I’ll get to that later. Tahu Nuva, come. Gali Nuva’s been stabbed.”

To Be Continued…

I'm starting to trace down the color and font problem to either the flash drive or the document. To iron out those problems, I'll post the epilogue from the document (which will be in 2013) and then create a new document for the second season.

IMPORTANT: The title for the second season will be either Rise, Uprising, or Amidst. Choose one, readers (otherwise known as MT and others who just read but don't post, and for the latter, please do so now) and the one with the most votes will be the name of Season 2.

Also, there will be at least three seasons of TFC. A fourth one is currently being contemplated at this point, along with a sequel.

Also, how would you guys like a prequel?

~LTT~

Chapter 9: Reveal

In the White Spike Mountains…

Certavus looked at Norik. “Then you truly are in danger.”

The Toa, minus Kazi (who sat there like a dead Scarabax) had just finished explaining what had happened at Snowpeak Ruins. Certavus was shaking his head.

“Well, it’s not my fault,” Ahkmou said, turning to leave. Iruini stopped him halfway, grabbing his arm and pulling him back to the icy couch.

“You sure about that?” Certavus said calmly. “I’ve known you for about a day, and I can already tell that you’re as much of a jerk as I was back in my day.

“What do you mean?” Norik queried.

“The Shattering,” Certavus said with a grave tone. The warrior went into the long and dreadful story about the Shattering that you’ve heard a hundred times, so there’s no reason to explain it here.

“Well, can’t argue with that,” Meta said. “My old self would’ve though.”

“Man, is that true. I wonder how he’s doing…”

“…”

“I said, I WONDER HOW HE’S DOING!”

“Oh right. On it…”

In the Kitchen…

Maku stood over the still figure of Gali Nuva, with a dagger in her chest. All four Tahus (Mata, Nuva, Tahu, TTP) looked over her, and immediately decided she was dead.

“You no-good-for nothing—“ Tahu Nuva hurled himself at Maku, but she quickly jumped to the side. Tahu Nuva slammed into the wall, and limply fell to the floor.

“Finally! Now I’ve got you, you traitor of a leader!” Maku took another dagger, and thrust it down on Tahu Nuva. It missed by mere millimeters, having a Magma Sword knock into its course.

“Charge!” Tahu Mata, up on a counter, shoved a bowl of Cheetos over the edge, trapping the Mctoran. Suddenly, Mctoran rushed into the kitchen, and together, they ate the Cheetos and lifted the bowl, freeing Maku.

“I am so, so, glad our owner got multiples of us. Now, of course, he did mix and match them, so they wouldn’t be exactly like me.” Jala grabbed a McDonald’s French fry from the microwave and ate it. “One day, he went to the hospital and got fat cut off his stomach. That was the end of him going to McDonald’s.”

“But no matter. You’re surrounded by 700 pieces of sheer power. And there’s nothing you can do to stop it.”

“Well…” TTP muttered. “There kinda—“

“Shut up. I think you’re the faker around here, old self.”

“That sentence didn’t even make sense, Meta. You just used it to put in a Sonic Adventure 2 joke.”

“Sonic Adventure 2 is for old people. Sonic Adventure 2: Battle is where it’s at.”

“I…hate you.”

“Which pretty much means you hate yourself. And that is a sad life to live.”

In the Clearing of Three…

“Hiii,” Kirby said.

“Hey Kirby, what’s up,” Sonic asked.

“Iiii wasn’t talking to you,” Kirby said. “You suck. Iiii was talking to Link.”

‘Well, thanks a lot,” Sonic said. “I’ll just talk to the ground instead.”

“Good. Hiii, Link. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing good. Hey, did you hear that Meta took over the comedy?”

“Yes. It’s niiice.”

“Yeah, it sure is,” Captain Falcon butted in. “Why can’t I get to rule the comedy?”

“Isn’t hosting the specials enough?” Link questioned.

“No. All you guys do is push me around a racetrack with no road. It’s horrible.”

“And beeping hilarious,” R.O.B. added.

“Why can’t I do my own thing? Like fight off an entire army alone?”

“Because you suck,” Link said. “Although it’d be really humorous to see you do that.”

“It would not. I’d kick their butts.”

“What did you say?” a voice said behind him.

Falcon turned around to see none other than Karzahni. He screamed. “AUGH! IT’S ZANT!!!”

Link unsheathed his sword, put a piece of clear duct tape on his mouth, and jumped towards Karzahni. The titan slugged Link away, knocking him into the pool of Energized Protodermis.

“I’m not Zant. I hate Carly Rae Jepsen.” With that, he grabbed Captain Falcon and carried him away.

“Guys!!!!! Help me…” The two disappeared into the woods, with R.O.B. beeping after them.

“You wanted to beep fight an army, well, now’s your bleep chance!!!” R.O.B. continued with a string of words that I’d rather not say.

Suddenly, the surface of the Energized Protodermis became rustled, and out rose a golden armored Link, with the Triforce gleaming on his hand. “I am Link: Toa of the Triforce.”

“Aw, not again,” Sonic facepalmed.

In the House of Creation…

Karzahni stood over Artakha’s bed, smiling as he saw his brother’s heartstone stop glowing. “The deed has been done,” the tyrant whispered. “Artakha is dead.”

In the Kitchen…

The battle raged on, the Mata and Nuva taking out countless amounts of Mctoran. But the battle was slowly falling against the Toa.

Tahu Nuva dueled Jala, who had somehow acquired a toy tomahawk and was beating the plastic out of Tahu Nuva’s swords. “I regret it,” the Nuva said.

“You regret nothing. For you are still the leader, and I am only seven pieces of failure. To you.”

“No. You could lead, you’ve really proven yourself now.”

“So you’d just relinquish your leadership to me? Aw, thanks. Guys, drop your weapons. The war is over.”

“But—“

“No, Tahu Nuva. You have surrendered to me, haven’t you?”

All the Mata and Nuva turned to look at Tahu Nuva. “What do you—“ “What on earth—“ You did not—“

“But I never did. I am still the leader of the BIONICLEs.”

“No. I’ve ‘proven my worth’, so now isn’t it time for me to rise to my title? The war is over.”

“The war is never over.”

All of the toys, including Tahu and TTP, turned around from where they stood. Gali Nuva stood up, her eyes blazing a rubicund hue.

“The war is never over,” the voice repeated. It was strangely different than Gali Nuva’s voice. It was sophisticated, loud, and deadly. “There is always an opposing side. The side that never stops fighting. The side that goes to unexplainable effort to defeat you.”

“And whose side is that?” Tahu Nuva queried, trembling.

“It is both sides. Always, constantly fighting. There is never an end to it either…because someone always gets in the way.” Gali Nuva sliced Maku’s head off in one stroke, and turned to face Tahu. “And the battle will rage on…until you are dead.”

Tahu had not focused on his past since the battle had begun. But he again, tried to remember…a memory flashed through his head, of a city that was full of “criminals” who dared to think of anything outside the box…a blue and gold throne room that sparkled with danger…and a laboratory with a strange gate in the front, scarred from an uprising of Fire…

The Orderly Empire…headed by one, power-hungry empress: Helryx.

“…I hate you,” Tahu said to the flickering form of Gali Nuva.

“As I hate you,” Helryx said. “And now you finally know…that the power of REVENGE will ultimately destroy you. Mctoran, seize him!”

To Be Concluded Continued…

Well, only two chappys left before I get caught up...

~LTT~

Eesh. Mesa hate merged posts.

Owell.

The Fire Chronicles: REVENGE

Special 3: Nintendo Tourney

Narrator: Hello, readers, and welcome to our First Nintendo Tourney!!!

Link: Wait, why isn’t it Nintendo Tournament?

Narrator: Seriously? I thought you were in SSBB!

Link: Oh, right…sorry, that was too long ago.

Narrator: Yeah, whatever. Anyway, see my upgrade? Those italics were pulverized!

Meta: And now presenting the new head of NAW…me! Personally, I hate italics, so I just might take them off of everyone. But no matter. First battle is Mario vs. Link.

Mario: I a not a like this. I a got pulled outa my game a for this a!

Meta: Well, his speech could use some work, but we got him for the most part.

Link: Ugh…can we start now?

Narrator: Yeah, sure. And now, I say unto you in the words of my uncle…Allez Cuisine!

Link: *KOs Mario in 2 seconds*

Narrator: Wow, that was terribly easy. Link wins!

Link: *as music from TP plays, sheathes sword and walks out of the arena*

Narrator: Next up: Captain Falcon vs. Fox.

Fox: Piece of cake.

Falcon: Really? Show your moves. *FALCON PUNCHes Fox off platform, but Fox recovers with 999%*

Fox: Oh boy. *repeatedly punches Falcon, who embraces the 1% percent damage*

Falcon: *prepares FALCON PUNCH, before realizing that he, too, has 999%* WHAT? HOW DID THAT—

Fox: Oh yeah! *Fire Foxes into Falcon, who turns into a sparkly star miles away*

Narrator: Wow…that is just sad…

Fox: Would you like to repeat that for the rest of BZPower?

Narrator: …but Fox wins!

Fox: That’s what I thought you said. Whoopee!

Narrator: But we must move on. Next: Sonic vs. R.O.B.

R.O.B.: Oh, you beep have got to beep kidding me.

Sonic: Ha, you’re screwed. *rolls up into ball and speeds towards R.O.B.*

R.O.B.: *shoots Sonic with laser, KO’ing the hedgehog*

Narrator: …and R.O.B. wins!

R.O.B.: Eh. *walks off arena*

Narrator: Kirby vs. Pikachu.

Pikachu: Pika! *sends bolt of lightning down on Kirby, who eats it*

Link: Wat.

Kirby: *tries to swallow lightning, but effectively KO’s self*

Pikachu: PI-KA!

Narrator: Well then. Pit vs. Diddy.

Pit: HI-YAH-YIH-YAH! *after swinging blades, fires arrow, which grows wings, flies away from Diddy, and comes back to strike his rear*

Link: Did he steal my boomerang?

Diddy: OOH! AH! Ah, I hate you. *runs off arena to medical office, where gauze is put on his injury*

Narrator: And that’s it for the first round of the tourney! Next up, we see the losers: Mario, Falcon, Kirby, and Diddy.

Sonic: Wait, you forgot me.

Ex: No one likes you. Anyway, that’s all the time we have for today. See you next time on EXTRA! EXTRA!!

One chappy left! I'll give it some time, though...

Until then,

~LTT~

Bit random for a special.

There, I posted.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Good. I'd like it if you were a little more specific (although I do know you are short to the point :P), you didn't answer my question at the bottom.

Also, the Nintendo characters host the specials (they were introduced in Chapter 2, so I'd understand if you haven't read the whole thing) and also play a suporting role in the battle on Spherus Magna too. They are probably where I put comedy in the most, aside from Axonn's misadventures, the poor Hagah, and NAW (NAME AND ADDRESS WITTHELD) 's crazy issues.

Not to say that I don't put comedy, elsewhere, of course.

Chapter 10: Yin and Yang

In the House…

Tahu looked at Helryx, and his memories flooded back into his brain, the door sealing shut once all of it had returned. He remembered Gali, Kiina, Nuju, Berix, Nuhrii. Blaze, Surge, Furno, Breez, Ackar. He felt pain, happiness, love. And it was all too much to take at once. Tahu collapsed on the floor as war broke out once more.

On the Roof of the House…

Tahu woke up to cold drops of Energized Protodermis glistening on his face? Was he transforming again? No—it was water.

Helryx looked up at him. “So you’ve awaken.” The lifeless body of Gali Nuva exploded into pieces as Helryx transformed into her regular form. “Don’t worry about the sets,” Helryx said, watching Tahu glance at the floor of the roof. “They do not matter to our destiny anymore—they are useless.”

“You may say that—“ Tahu said, finally gathering courage to speak. “—but they live because of what happened to us. And they go through similar problems as we did—but they regret what they have done. You do not.”

“Oh, Toa. All I did was kill…two thousand…no, five Matoran. And imprisoned some more. And then did the same to Toa. Is that bad?”

“The fact that 1,995 Matoran are unexplained is probably a problem.”

“And then I forced all who opposed me into hiding. Is that bad?”

“You tried to kill me so many times.”

“You were trying to kill me. Listen, Tahu. There was no reason to rebel against me. You could have lived a perfectly well life without finding your sweetheart. And plus, I would’ve given her back if you’d asked…probably with a memory wipe though.”

“That’s the point. You were trying to let everything go…but things needed to change. I did this, in the end, for the people. And I intend on keeping it that way.” Tahu reached for his Magma Swords, but they weren’t there. In fact, he couldn’t even move his arm—he was tied to the house’s lightning rod.

Helryx chuckled. “We’ll see who goes up in flames now.”

In the Forest of Records…

Karzahni ran through the forest, banging Captain Falcon against some trees. “I love being me.”

“I’d hate being you,” Falcon said, attempting to FALCON PUNCH the tyrant. Karzahni banged him against another tree, cancelling the move.

Nuhrii watched outside the forest, by the Wall of Records, with his sword ready. Link teleported next to him, scaring the Toa. “Whooza!”

“Oh, hey Nuhrii. Figured I’d help you out here.”

“Sure, go ahead,” Nuhrii answered casually. Karzahni burst out of the forest moments later, and Link threw a bomb in his face. The tyrant crashed to the ground, breaking his grip on Captain Falcon.

“Finally,” Falcon said, standing up and FALCON KICKing Karzahni. “Now to get rid of this giant.”

“Stop.”

Nuhrii turned behind him. A silver being stood next to the Wall of Records, holding a clone of himself. “I knew you weren’t dead. I just knew it.”

“You tricked me, brother,” Karzahni said, looking at Artakha, who smiled.

“You didn’t see it coming? I am an inventor, after all.”

“You should’ve lowered your guard. You would’ve died painlessly.” The tyrant swung his chains, and ran to Artakha.

“No!” Nuhrii caught Karzahni in a flying tackle. Nuhrii pushed Karzahni into a ditch, and the tyrant stumbled.

“YOU—“ Karzahni attempted to get up again, but hit his head above him and fainted. Nuhrii laughed hysterically, until a blast of light cleared his vision.

Up on the Housetop…

“You—are—insane,” Tahu muttered, trying to untie the rope binding him to the lightning rod.

“And you are hopeless. If only I had given you that Matoran’s body. His name was Torek, and he had hands with actual fingers.”

“Hey, I’m not the only handicapped one here. You still need common sense. Don’t you realize that this rope may just be saving my life now?”

“What do you mean?”

“The rod’s metal, the rope’s twine. It will conduct the lightning, so you lose.”

“…maybe I should’ve taken Lairu’s brain. But how else would I have conducted this revenge plan?”

“I’m sure I would’ve known who possessed Gali Nuva if I hadn’t lost my memory.”

“Wow…I really, really don’t pity you. Because after all…it bought me some time…to kill you!” Helryx flung herself at Tahu, hitting the lightning rod just as lightning struck it. Helryx was shocked from the impact, while the twine burned away, setting Tahu free.

He grabbed his Magma Swords from the floor of the roof and smirked. “I’m not giving up that easily.”

“Oh, where’s beep Meta when you bleep need him?” R.O.B. queried, killing a Goomba.

“Directing the comedy, as its rightful owner.” said Meta, appearing, and stopping time.

“Why can’t you beeping just help us?”

“I am,” Meta answered. “I threw Link into the Energized Protodermis and transformed him into a Toa. He agreed to let me keep the rights to the comedy, so looks like I’ll be here for a while.”

“Well, that’s good,” Fox said. “But we still—“

“No buts. Continue.” Meta disappeared, allowing the comedy to continue.

“Well, he was beeping helpless,” R.O.B. said. “At this point, I’d get beeping help from anybody beep right now.”

Sonic sped through the area, taking out a line of Goombas. The hedgehog then stomped on a Koopa Troopa, throwing the shell into Roy Koopa, who shrieked as he fell into the lake of Energized Protodermis.

The Koopa did not emerge from it a more powerful being, he emerged from it as a flaming meteor, which promptly fell into one of the side lakes and cooled. The rock dropped to the bottom and shattered, revealing a Goron, perfectly happy with his surroundings.

“How was that?” Sonic asked, clearly impressed with himself.

“We didn’t want your help,” Fox said, shooting Sonic in the eye. The hedgehog stumbled and fell on the ground, angered as Goombas piled onto him.

“He did beep help us though,” R.O.B. said. “But we beep have no one now.”

As Bowser’s forces advanced, the two continued to fight valiantly, and the other Nintendo characters also joined in. But the battle tipped in favor of Bowser soon enough, and the Nintendo characters hid, waiting for some miracle to happen…

In the Hideout…

“Stay calm,” a voice whispered. “You’re safe now.”

Fox opened his eyes, wiping them and looking around. Every one of the Nintendo characters he’d fought with were with him. Captain Falcon, however, wasn’t there, and neither was Mario. His eyes focused on the newcomer. The stranger’s head was wrapped up, but the eyes shone through. “Sheik.”

Sheik nodded. “Indeed. What is the last thing you remember?”

Fox looked at her, and with a sad whisper, muttered “What does it matter? We’ve lost. Bowser’s forces trampled us, and we’re all dead. Right?”

“Oh, stop being delirious,” Link said, walking into the room in which they were settled in. The Nintendo characters had settled in the Underground Lab of the Great Beings, but had been attacked by a lingering league of Koopa Troopa, and passed out. Shortly after, Sheik, Link, and some others had snuck in and attacked the Koopa, saving their friends.

“You know what happened, don’t you?” Link queried.

R.O.B. cleared his throat. “Exactly. We called back our old friend, who ignored us, got help from a loser, and then got our lousy butts kicked in during two-on-twenty thousand.”

“You know, we did come in and help you guys,” Diddy added.

“Yeah, but you guys are nobody characters,” R.O.B. continued. “The ones that get the most attention are Meta, me, Fox, Falcon, Link, sometimes Mario, and surprisingly Sonic. In short, Diddy…you suck.”

“Yay me!” Sonic shouted. He suddenly looked at R.O.B., and smiled. “And I think that’s the longest time you went without beeping!”

“Beep bleep beeping beep bleeping beeping bleep beep and beep.”

“And another one bites the—“

“No one likes you,” Sheik said, watching Sonic sink back into his seat. “Anyway, you hit the nail right on the head, R.O.B.. I’m surprised you actually remember that.”

“Missy, do I look like I have one of those stupid, forgetful human brains?”

I have a Hylian brain, for your information,” Sheik said. “So you can shut off your horrible voice activated voice before I kick you in the wheel.”

“I beep see your point,” R.O.B. said, sinking back down into his chair as well.

“Anyway, Bowser’s forces retreated at last. They caused a lot of damage though, and drained the Energized Protodermis from the center lake.”

“Well, at least no one can die in there now,” Fox said.

“It gets worse. Falcon and Mario have both been taken away with them. And finally, a war has begun. Now you silly little twits can fool around as you like.”

But all of them stared at Sheik.

Up on the Housetop…

“We captured two of my enemies,” Bowser’s voice echoed from the comlink. “We snagged onto Ackar as well. The lousy being, he was hurt badly. But now…he is in hands. Not specifically good hands, but hands regardless.”

“Perfect.” Helryx’s sword connected with Tahu’s and for a moment, the two were balanced in power. The two were yin and yang. One. A golden aura covered the two, and Helryx disappeared, to Tahu’s surprise.

“What—what happened?” Tahu queried, looking up above him. The rain continued to pour, and Tahu thought.

I remember everything now. But is remembering good? The burdens I held…almost in a different life, it seems…were forgotten for some time. Why can’t I have kept that?

“Because destiny chose you,” a voice whispered in his head.

Tahu tried to grab at his consciousness, but it was useless—Helryx was inside his brain. “So you see…I know everything you think. And now…I have the power to make you forget.

Do you really want to forget your past, Tahu? You’d die a pitiful death, knowing nothing of what happened. That poor Berix…you never told him the troubles you truly had to face. That poor Surge never realized the sacrifice he truly made. That poor, old Nuju—he knew, though, what this would come to. He was old, and stupid, and yet, wise and powerful. Just like you. Won’t you follow his example?”

For a moment…the balance had truly tipped in Helryx’s favor. Tahu was succumbing quickly to Helryx’s power, and his life flashed through his head. But suddenly…it halted right at the moment Helryx had stopped speaking to Bowser. The two’s swords connected yet again, but this time, Tahu broke away from her and kicked her off the roof. “There is no balance!”

Tahu looked up. The rain and clouds moved away to another battle, and light shone on the mansion. He smiled, knowing that while a war had begun, there was something to fight for…and someone to lead the fight.

To Be Concluded…

How was it?

IMPORTANT:

The link for The Adventures of Tahu is in my sig, just in case you want to check back or read something you missed.

Also, vote for the title of Season 2! No chapters have been written at this point, but a general outline is being made...please hurry to cast your vote! Otherwise I will have to choose one...and that's too hard for me to do :P.

Epilogue will be up later this week.

~LTT~

This is a pretty epic cross over between Nintendo and LEGO! Has great story and manages to stay funny at the same time.This, for some reason, was very amusing to me:

“Oh, Toa. All I did was kill…two thousand…no, five Matoran. And imprisoned some more. And then did the same to Toa. Is that bad?”“The fact that 1,995 Matoran are unexplained is probably a problem.”

I really enjoyed reading this, it's very well written and thought out. There are a few things I'd like to mention though,1. I know you mentioned that it'd be easier to understand if you read your previous comedy, but the fact is that most people just don't feel like coming to a comedy to go back and read another comedy just so they can come back to read the one they came for. I chose not to read the previous one, just to see how easy it'd be to pick up on what was going on, and it took me a little while until I was finally following what was going on completely. Once I did figure things out though, I really enjoyed the rest of the comedy. :) What I'd suggest that maybe you could do when ever you make a sequel, or a comedy in the same universe, is to just add a brief explanation and description of your comedy's universe and characters and such. It might help for bringing in new readers that never were around or ever read your previous work, and then bump the popularity of your current comedy/story/or what ever.2. This feels a lot like an epic/comedy-hybrid-catdog-cross overish type o' thing. Some chapters feel a lot like and epic with jokes and great humor thrown in the perfect places just to lighten things up a bit, but at the same time, other chapters seem like a comedy with an epic storyline to carry it along. This really isn't a problem in any way at all. The only downside is that since this is in the comedies forum, several readers tend to grow bored of chapters that feel too much like an epic when they're just looking for a laugh. On the other hand though, there are readers like myself who really enjoy a good story to a comedy and don't mind at all. Sooo possibly find a way to find the sweet spot in the middle? Meet your best friend halfway to share the cherry(or pumpkin)pie equally? Either way, it's really up to you...and I really only suggest this to try and draw more readers in. This really is a comedy that deserves more attention that it's received.3. The color coded text issue...but that's already been pointed out, you've added a code/key/guide/reference, and it's already been taken care of and is excellently written and very readable now!Other than that, the grammar is really really good and there isn't really anything notably bad, the story character development is great, and you manage to cross the Nintendo and BIONICLE characters excellently without making it feel like this should be a CoT comedy. :P Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this comedy. It wasn't constantly funny, but when it was, it was usually really good, and it wasn't, it doesn't really bother you at all, because the story has you involved where you don't even mind. I say bravo, you obviously enjoy writing, and I encourage you to keep it up!

P.S. I really liked the yeti from Twilight Princess lol

Thanks for amusing me during my time on BZP! :P-Jordboy1 :miru:

LEWA LIVES FOREVER!
mata_nui_high_school_gray.png

"Stupid People!" Comics

@Jordboy1: Wow, that is awesome.

1. Huh, good idea. Maybe a little excerpt at the end of the chapter could fix things up?

2. If you were to look at the first five chapters of TAoT and then the first five of this, you can probably see a big difference (other than the fact that I wrote TAoT a year ago) in terms of humor and epicness.

In fact, I couldn't do any more jokes back then than the fourth wall :P. Here, I haven't mentioned it at all. The joke at this point rests with the Nintendo characters, and way back in Season 3 is where they first appeared to help overthrow the Orderly Empire. In Chapter 2 of this, they went back, leaving some behind (Meta, for example) but some have returned to save them from Bowser's clutches (Zelda/Sheik, Snake, Samus, DK, and more).

Yes, MT. Samus went back to Brawl, thus explaining why she wasn't in the tourney. She's come back, however, and in the coming specials she will play a big role.

3. Well, the C+C needs to be updated TREMENDOUSLY. But thanks anyway :).

And Yeto was one of my favorite characters to write. Ever (aside from Stronius, Axonn, and a couple more, I guess). I guarantee to you guys, he will return in Season 2 (along with Ooccoo...Legend of Axonn II anyone?).

ALSO...

VOTE FOR THE TITLE OF SEASON 2, FOLKS! I WILL POST THE EPILOGUE OF SEASON 1 ON FRIDAY, SO HURRY TO GET YOUR VOTE IN BY THEN!

THE CHOICES ARE:

RISE UPRISING AMIDST

IF YOUR VOTE IS NOT CAST IN, I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET iBrow TO MAKE THE BANNER...SO HURRY UP, FOLKS.

Hopefully that got your attention :P.

~LTT~

EDIT: Hold up, folks. Before you start typing up one fine dandy reply, I got more stuff for y'all brains. A prequel to TFC is being planned, which will feature the BIONICLEs in the House.

Stay tuned.

Well, I guess I'll have to wait some more.

Epilogue: Ahead

Near the Wall of Records…

Nuhrii lay face down in the forest. Karzahni had woken up before him, and ultimately lost to Artakha, but quickly warped Captain Falcon away. He would later meet up with Bowser, who’d gotten Mario, and Axonn, who’d finally captured his “fireball”, as he’d put it. But it was not long before Nuhrii woke up…and shrieked. “ARGH!”

He was face to face with dried Protodermis, which was a mirror to Nuhrii. And it showed the absolute worst thing…

“Nuhrii!” Snake rushed into the forest and stared at his old friend. “What happened to you? You’re a—a—“

“I’m a Matoran,” Nuhrii whispered.

In the Underground Lab…

“Samus is setting up a line of defense for the Order, while Snake is seeking out Nuhrii. All the others chose not to come, aside from the rest of the Mario protagonists.”

“Oh, fun. Here comes the King of Second Bananas.”

“DK too. He wants to keep an eye on Diddy.”

“What, is he going to be another nobody character?”

“I’ll kill you if you say that about me or my nephew again.” DK thundered into the room, and everyone except Sheik and Link shook with terror.

“Now, now,” Link said. “You could calm down a little—“

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, CALM DOWN A LITTLE? THERE’S A DK GAME IN DEVELOPMENT, AND I CAN’T WASTE MUCH TIME WITH YOU LOSERS!”

“Perfectly all right. I called Nintendo and told them to make a new Chibi-Robo game instead.”

“Ooh ooh, I love that game. Should be fun.”

“Good. As for you guys, though…you have to be trained to fight the Koopa Troop. So wipe off your comedic looks, because it’s time to train!”

Artakha looked around, and sighed as he picked up the remnants of a Koopa’s shell. He’d defeated Karzahni, but ultimately, the tyrant had escaped, leaving the once beautiful Clearing in an un-orderly disaster, full of Hordika webs, spinners among them, and Koopa shells broken apart everywhere. This would be a long job.

Or so it seemed. At once, every piece of junk disappeared, saving the color of the flora and fauna that lurked next to it. Artakha’s armor gleamed, and he turned to find the Ignika, but it wasn’t there. He looked above him, and gasped. “What on—“

The Great Spirit Robot, painted blue and white, lowered itself down on the ground. Its foot opened, revealing Stormer, Breez, Furno, Rocka, and Blaze. “Long time no see,” Furno said. “How’s it going?”

“What—how did you—did they invade you too?” Artakha muttered.

“Indeed,” Stormer said. “I see you have some here—but Makuhero City has been massively invaded by them. Stupid visors…it’s worse than those brain slugs.”

“They’re Visorak.” Nuhrii ran up to them, followed closely by Snake and Samus.

“The line of defense is set up,” Samus said.

“Really? Who did you get?” Snake queried.

“Oh, just about the entire Miiverse population. It was tricky to lure them in, but I got it done.”

“Good. Get to the Lab now, and start training the cool dudes.”

“This should be fun.” Samus rolled into a ball and sped away.

“Well, who might you be?” Snake asked the heroes.

“We’re Hero Factory,” Rocka replied. “The #1 most powerful crime fighters in the universe…well, apart from you guys and Nuhrii’s group.”

“Nah, I’m stuck at #3 right now. After all, I am a pesky little Matoran, right?”

“Not to be rude, but honestly, how in Makuhero City did you get like that?”

“Karzahni,” Artakha answered. “Karzahni used his deconstructive powers to turn Nuhrii here back into a Matoran. Unfortunately for my brother, he didn’t squeeze the power out of him, so technically Nuhrii is a Toa…just smaller.”

“I don’t even have my tools…just a Kanoka Disk and Launcher.”

“Which is enough to keep you alive, is it not? Anyway, what do you want us to do, Stormer?”

“I was hoping you could send, oh, I don’t know, a few representatives to the city with us? I’d also love Nuhrii and you to come too.”

“Huh. I’ll take Nuhrii, Gali, and Taka with me. Perhaps we can find some clues there as well.”

“Perfect. Prepare the robot for launch, guys.”

In the Cave of the Forgotten...

“My end of the bargain is complete. The Order of Tahu has been attacked, as well as Tahu himself. Your…creation has also been shattered of his power, and Makuhero City has been invaded by the Visorak. Why won’t you, then, come out of your pesky Underworld?”

Helryx stood at the entrance of the Cave of the Forgotten, which held the barrier between life and death inside, as well as the forgotten, tossed aside Great Beings. The one who created the Ignika resided here, and so did the one she was speaking to right now.

Helryx turned to leave, but a voice thundered through the cave and out of it, stopping Helryx in her tracks. “You have done well.”

“Is well good enough?”

The Great Being chuckled. “Indeed. It takes a great deal of power to impress a Great Being, and you hold that power now—as you have for the past thirty years. Now, I will rise.”

The cave rumbled in the Great Being’s wake. Parts of the cave started to shatter, but nothing seemed to rise, even when the noise stopped. “Please tell me this isn’t a joke.”

“Do I look like I joke with you?” The Great Being shimmered into view, and Helryx’s eyes widened. He smiled. “Ranox never jokes with anybody.”

End of Season 1

I'm hoping to have the prologue to Season 2 up by the middle of the month, if not, I'll get it up ASAP.

~LTT~

How in the world am I supposed to cast a vote for the name of the season without really knowing what the season will be about?

That's kind of like picking a title for a video game without knowing what actually happens in said video game.

Out of the three, I pick Admist. Rise and Uprising are already overused by iBrow and the Dark Knight.

“Oh, fun. Here comes the King of Second Bananas.”

“DK too. He wants to keep an eye on Diddy.”

“What, is he going to be another nobody character?”

“I’ll kill you if you say that about me or my nephew again.” DK thundered into the room, and everyone except Sheik and Link shook with terror.

Pretty sure DK died during DKCR.

A lot.

Good chappy. Sorry this has taken so long, but...school's busy n' such.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I liked the epilogue. BTW: Stupid visors…it’s worse than those brain slugs.”

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

@RG: Yeah, Hero Factory just doesn't have it like the OE and its rebels. Quick note: All the HF characters in this comedy are in their Breakout forms, excluding one character who has not appeared in that form...guess.

@MT: Congrats. You have chosen the winning title for Season 2...Admist. Congratulations!

And to the DK thing...?

Anyway, Season 2 will be halted until the prequel to this comedy gets on its feet...

PLEASE READ THE PREQUEL TO TFC (AND TAoT), Before the Madness. I promise you guys, this one is much more light-hearted than this season of TFC and all the seasons of TAoT.

Currently BtM is on its second chappy, so check it out!

~LTT~

@MT: Congrats. You have chosen the winning title for Season 2...Admist. Congratulations!

Hmm. Well, now that I'm famous and important and all...could we go back and change the title to: "Salsa and Chips?" :P

And to the DK thing...?

It was a joke about the difficulty level of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@MT: NO and: I didn't play the game, so I wouldn't know.

AND...

The Fire Chronicles: Amidst

Prologue: Cleanup

In the BIONICLE Room…

Tahu Mata looked around, and sighed. Tahu Nuva had gone into the Extensive Care Unit, making Tahu Mata the Acting Leader of the BIONICLEs, and thus the cleanup. However, the job proved to be difficult for the 26 year old set, and he quickly enlisted help from the rest of the Mata.

“Huh.” Tahu Mata looked at a pile of fallen canisters, seeing a silver object under it. He pulled it, and Tahu: Toa of Platinum rose from the pile.

“What do you—oh, it’s you, Tahu Mata.” TTP stepped out of the pile, and melted all of the canisters into plastic.

“Wow.” Lewa Mata came over to the two, and his eyes widened. “We’ve been wondering how to get rid of those for forever.”

“Yeah, I always hated them. You got the Bohrok out though, right?”

“Oh crud.”

“Wow, you’re a cool dude. Meta’s influence definitely did this to you, because if I were in control—“

“Shut up, you. No one cares about what happened if you were in control, because at the moment, you’re not,” Tahu Mata said before walking out of the room.

“If I were in control, you wouldn’t have melted the Bohrok.”

“Who cares? I’m sure there’s at least one that got out for each element. Plus, the Bohrok-Kal are in a different room, and those guys are the complete opposite of the Bohrok…”

In the Kitchen…

“Is every single cheese particle off the floor?” Tahnok-Kal asked Kohrak-Kal, who was his deputy.

“Yes, commander. And we’ve opened a new bag and put some new cheese puffs inside. The bowl has been sanitized from the floor, and the floor has been sanitized from the bowl…and the cheese.”

“Perfect. Bring me a smaller bowl, please, with twenty-eight cheese puffs exactly inside.”

“On it.”

In the Foyer…

“WHEE!” Vezon 2 squealed, rolling in his new skates. Kardas waited nearby, eating the arms of a fallen Mctoran.

“Please stop.” Vezon 1 looked down at the dragon and Vezon 2 from the top of the staircase.

“Why? Why can’t I have fun doing this?”

“Because those skates were Umbra’s.”

“So what? We hated him in the storyline!”

“…the same storyline that got sold off to Disney and was trashed mere moments later?”

“Fine, I’ll give you the skates. But you’re not going to like it.”

“Why—WHOA!” Vezon 1 flew under an unstable glass table as Vezon 2 hurled the wheels at his twin. The wheels bounced off the legs, and that was enough to crack the glass and send it crashing down on Vezon 1.

In the Kitchen…

Tahnok-Kal sat promptly at the table in a chair specially crafted for him. Below him sat twenty-eight cheese puffs, perfectly straight and hand-picked by his faithful deputy. He took his spoon and surveyed the bowl for which piece would be his first, but halted his search upon hearing the glass table crash down. “Oh, cracklenuts. What are those one-brained sets up to?”

“Nothing of the right sort, obviously,” Kohrak-Kal replied.

“As expected. Please excuse me—I’ll be back.” Rolling into a ball, his chair snapped back, allowing the commander to speed off.

“How do I live like this?” Kohrak-Kal wondered, snapping the chair upright and following his boss.

In the Backyard…

Tahu walked up to the glorious pool. It looked beautiful in the late afternoon, a moment where no one was outside. Everyone worked, sometimes played, inside the house. The Nuva were caring for Tahu Nuva.

The pool was shaped like the Three Virtues, which meant, almost, that it wasn’t a pool, just lakes. Suddenly a memory flashed through Tahu’s head, and this time, it had to do with recent events. He saw himself emerge from the Energized Protodermis, and drag Ackar out of it. How had it been possible? How was I unharmed from the protodermis? The memory continued, though, and suddenly he saw war break out on the lakeside, and a red-and-silver figure wielding a ball-and-chain…oh no! They’ve been attacked! I have to get back. I have to get back. If I dive into this pool, will I go back?

“STOP!” TTP yelled, rushing to the pools.

Tahu skidded to a stop. He was on the edge of the pool, about to dive in. “What?”

“No…you don’t understand…”

“Don’t understand what? My friends were attacked by…no. It can’t be.”

“It is, Tahu. The Orderly Empire II has risen.”

“But how? I killed Helryx…but she’s alive. And I’m alive.”

“Yes. The sacrifices you made kept you alive. But the mere thought of you living…kept her alive. The two of you are linked…in an age-old prophecy that has been lost for centuries.”

“Huh?”

“Yes…the prophecy. That is what the Orderly Empire II seeks to find. The one power that they can have…is the prophecy, to know what is to come and what path has been chosen…you must go back.”

“But how? Now that I think about it, diving into this pool would make me sink to the bottom. I’d never be able to climb back up.”

“Well, obviously. Tahu, you always had the power to return home. You just didn’t know how to use it.”

“What, my glowing Hau Nuva? Yeah, it glows and then dies. I can’t connect with it.”

“Well, then, allow me—“ TTP snapped his fingers, and immediately Tahu’s mask glowed its golden glow. This time, the glow extended, so that Tahu was engulfed in it. TTP then waved his arms, and Tahu transported away. “Well, that’s the last of my power. I’m officially a mortal…*sniff* *sniff*”

On the Roof of the Council…

Kiina cried. First Berix, then Tarix, then Tahu, and now Ackar, she thought. Why—why did I lose all whom I loved?

Tahu transported onto the roof. First he looked around at the Clearing. His jaw dropped, for while a war had been there, it had been cleared of its waste. And in the center—was the gleaming pool of Energized Protodermis. “It happened,” Tahu whispered. “It was real.”

Kiina sniffled. “It has to be a dream, it has to be—“ She turned around, and at once, her head cleared. “It’s no dream.”

Tahu shook with surprise. He had not seen Kiina since he’d sacrificed himself—not even in a vision. “I—I’m—so—“

But he was interrupted. Kiina ran to Tahu, and threw her arms around him. “There is hope after all,” she choked out, between sobs and laughs. Tahu was back.

To Be Continued…

How was it?

~LTT~

• 2 weeks later...

My sister uses cracklenuts as an expression of displeasure, so that's where I got it from :P.

At any rate, sorry it's been awhile with this comedy, I wanted to give BTM some light though. Which you all (hopefully more than MT) should read, because it explains a good deal of what came in this story.

And we begin:

The Fire Chronicles: Amidst

Chapter 1: Crime-free

Oh, yes. We’re going back to Makuhero City, which has changed drastically over the last few months…

In Makuhero City…

A black and blue robot drove the tour bus they were all riding in, while Blaze acted as a tour guide. “This—“ Blaze pointed to a blue building starting to tower over them in the east, “is the Assembly Tower II, which is designed as the new headquarters of Hero Factory and built to be taller and stronger than the old one. It can withstand the blow of any bomb, anywhere inside, unlike the old one—“

“And I should know,” Gali muttered.

“This building will also have a special memorial to Mark Surge, who gave his life to destroy the Destruction Tower, originally under construction here by the villains. It could have destroyed us, but his actions rid the city of crime and helped your dilemma as well.”

“What do you mean, ‘helped our dilemma’? It was a huge problem!” Taka exclaimed. “We had to save Kiina, get our own leader back so we could interrogate her, and get revenge on that—“

“Oh, Taka,” Stormer muttered. “Haven’t you learned that revenge is never a good thing? Once you’ve done it, you get a counterattack. And then it is war.”

“Well, apparently now we’re in a war, simply because of another’s act of revenge,” Artakha muttered.

“Revenge goes both ways, Artakha. Apparently you’ve forgotten that since that prank we pulled on Thresher—“

“Oh, that was for getting us in trouble. And then he fought back—oh, I get it.”

“See? You learn something new every day. Now, over here—WHAT IN MAKUHERO CITY ARE THOSE?!?”

A horde of spider-looking insects ran across the side of the Assembly Tower, shrouding it in neon green web. Slowly but surely, the web moved up, but it stuck to the building almost immediately and turned its surface dark green.

“What are those?” Blaze queried, pointed to the horde.

“Huh. Even I’ve never seen them in my career,” Furno said quietly.

The four in the back, however, all knew what was in front of them. And what would come next, was something else they knew.

“What was that—guys, out of the bus,” Rocka said, spotting a dark figure move near the side of the bus.

They all scrambled out of the bus and turned as the bus was lifted and tossed to the side. “You are lucky,” the figure said, chuckling. “But your luck shall not last.” She unsheathed a dagger and leaped for Nuhrii.

Nuhrii jumped back, startled, but Artakha had already engaged Roodaka in combat. “You. Who are you sided with?” Artakha queried, although he already knew the answer.

“So Karzahni did pull through,” Roodaka thought. “Charming. Although I can’t understand why he’d leave a lousy Matoran behind instead of take him—“

“That is for the same reason—I defended him. And he’s not a lousy Matoran—he’s just been reverted back to a Matoran form.”

“Matoran can’t use powers. Try, little one. Try to set me in flames that only a Toa could.”

Nuhrii tried. He really did, but his powers had deserted him. Shrugging, he grabbed a flamethrower and set it on full power, engulfing the Visorak Queen in dark orange flames.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Roodaka shrieked, sprinting away to find the harbor. She did not leave quietly, though, because she ordered the Visorak to attack upon raising her dagger.

“And that concludes our tour,” Blaze muttered, taking out a golden double-edged sword and running straight into the Visorak horde.

By the Military Unit…

“I’ve been ordered to take you here,” the black and blue hero said, standing at the foot of the MU robot with Artakha, Nuhrii, Gali, and Taka. “Apparently you guys are important, so you need to be safe.”

“What do you mean, we need to be safe?” Gali inquired. “We’re capable of fighting. And who are you, anyway?”

“My name is Von Ness,” the hero answered. “But at any rate, Stormer doesn’t want you to deal with the horde yet. There’s an unusual source of energy emitting from a neighboring asteroid—something he wants you guys to investigate.”

Gali was about to argue, but she opened her mouth and quickly closed it. Wait. He’s Von Ness? That sounds awfully familiar—wait a second.

That hero—that’s Von Nebula.

To Be Continued…

I wonder if Google Drive will help with these color issues...

Also, if you're wondering why they don't know what the Visorak are, it's because a different team took them on at first. They all died.

Chapter 2 should be up soon!

~LTT~