• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

We Need Help

The Ninjago Wiki Ninjago

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:04 PM

I am Fastcar700, moderator of The Ninjago Wiki. Recently, activity has decreased on the wiki. So we need your help to add plot information and episode details to our articles in order to sustain an accurate and up-to-date wiki! What are you waiting for? Go add some info! :)

virux4.5-500.jpg

Semi-active As Of 11/20/2013

#2 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 127 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 05:42 PM

I will be able to help! I just need you to teach me the ropes and such.

this guy is a retired BNGer and is now a fully fledged bio-tuber.

#3 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 06:26 PM

I will be able to help! I just need you to teach me the ropes and such.

Send me a PM to let me know what you need to learn, and I'll help you out. :)

--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#4 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 127 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 11:38 AM

just made an account. Ill be making summaries for each of the new episodes ASAP.

#5 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 02:37 PM

just made an account. Ill be making summaries for each of the new episodes ASAP.

Thank you sir! Just for reference what is your user name on TNW? Be sure that when you write articles use the third-person speech and always use proper capitalization, grammar, and punctuation. If you need any help with the MediaWiki software such as how to make links, bold text, italicize, or anything else, let me know. Thanks for your help! :)

--
Meiko

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

#6 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 02:53 PM

Ok I will help, I know some stuff about wiki coding.Can I help?I will do whatever you want me to

Edited by Toa Temporal, Nov 18 2012 - 02:53 PM.

I'm back!

#7 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 03:29 PM

Ok I will help, I know some stuff about wiki coding.Can I help?I will do whatever you want me to

Sure. First, please create an account. Then, be sure to read our policy, and if you plan to add stuff about the upcoming Ninjago episode or the 2013 set wave, be sure to read our Spoiler Policy. Currently, if you can expand any article listed here or here, that would be most appreciated. Also checking some pages like for the Ninja or TV episodes to see if they are up to date would be nice. If you need anything let me know.

--
Meiko

#8 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 03:33 PM

Ok my name will be Dual Matrix

I'm back!

#9 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 09:38 AM

Ok my name will be Dual Matrix

Ok! We look foward to having your help! :)

virux4.5-500.jpg

#10 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 10:45 AM

Ok I'll start with the games pages, for as I don't know the series

I'm back!

#11 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 08:42 PM

Ok I'll start with the games pages, for as I don't know the series

Ok! That works! Remember to read the rules. :)

virux4.5-500.jpg

#12 Offline toa kopaka4372

toa kopaka4372
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,016 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 16 2012 - 10:27 PM

I hope you do well! Activity is likely to continue decreasing now that Ninjago is essentially over. I'd help out, but I'm more of a casual Ninjago fan and don't know too much about it, but I hope you continue along well. :)

Edited by toa kopaka4372, Dec 16 2012 - 10:28 PM.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7351

#13 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:16 PM

LEGO just announced that Ninjago won't end, so activity may increase.

virux4.5-500.jpg

#14 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:36 PM

Clarification: Ninjago will continue through 2014, with new sets in that year. It will certainly end someday. More info here.

--
Meiko

#15 Offline Core Jalokim

Core Jalokim
  • Members
  • Toa

• 127 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 07:54 PM

Clarification: Ninjago will continue through 2014, with new sets in that year. It will certainly end someday. More info here.
But will the storyline continue? That's what I want to know.

#16 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts

Posted Dec 17 2012 - 08:01 PM

Seeing as there will be more sets, and seeing as they have a plan this early, I would assume it would continue the story.

--
Meiko

#17 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,694 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 09:54 AM

Seeing as there will be more sets, and seeing as they have a plan this early, I would assume it would continue the story.

The question is how the story will continue, seeing as we haven't seen much word of further books or TV episodes. It's possible it'll start being told online like with BionicleStory.com or the Exo-Force online comics.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#18 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 10:48 AM

The question is how the story will continue, seeing as we haven't seen much word of further books or TV episodes. It's possible it'll start being told online like with BionicleStory.com or the Exo-Force online comics.

We still have 2 graphic novels scheduled for 2013—one in February, and I believe the other in June or July. We could very well get more after that.

I just hope Ninjago continuing doesn't negatively affect Legends of Chima...

--
Meiko

#19 Offline Aanchir

Aanchir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Another Chir Brother

• 3,858 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 04:29 PM

Just because we haven't gotten word of further TV episodes doesn't mean there won't be any. If there weren't going to be any, then the clarification in the LEGO Message Boards topic would have said that. Instead, in response to the question "I heard there will be no TV episodes in 2013. Is this true?", the response was fairly noncommittal, merely saying that there were plans for 2013 that couldn't be revealed just yet.

hs01_sig.png recommends the following sites:
bs01_banner.png hs01_banner.pngtnw_banner.pngtcw-banner.png

#20 Offline toa kopaka4372

toa kopaka4372
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,016 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 07:12 PM

Oh, never mind. Looks like Ninjago is continuing. This should help out the wiki.

Edited by toa kopaka4372, Dec 18 2012 - 07:12 PM.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7351

#21 Offline Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 18 2012 - 10:31 PM

This may be too late, but I'm back. I'm a staff member at Ninjago, and a lot of you probably have no idea who I even am. But I'm here to help with my staff powers for the time being.

-Lord Nektann

#22 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 06:52 AM

My holidays starts now so expect the pages of websites and stuff you can find online be done soon.

I'm back!

#23 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 07:21 AM

This may be too late, but I'm back. I'm a staff member at Ninjago, and a lot of you probably have no idea who I even am. But I'm here to help with my staff powers for the time being.

I thought you were no longer a staff member. But yes, I know you.

virux4.5-500.jpg

#24 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 07:29 AM

Long time no see. Bioran thought you went fully inactive, so he kind of replaced your position with mine. I'll talk to him though.

--
Meiko

#25 Offline Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 08:04 AM

Honestly just make me a board member or something. I still have my powers and stuff, just put me with Mata Nui Cow.

-Lord Nektann

#26 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 04:58 PM

Honestly just make me a board member or something. I still have my powers and stuff, just put me with Mata Nui Cow.

Well then, welcome back! :D

virux4.5-500.jpg

#27 Offline Lord Nektann

Lord Nektann
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 06:29 PM

Thanks bro. I was here in the beginning, like right when this was an experimental offshoot of LU, MNI and KJ. I don't know much about Ninjago, but I'd be happy to chip in fulfilling an administrative role. I think I'm at Meiko's 'rank' but I put myself as staff for now. Also I'm coming up with an incentive project to get the pages in tip-top shape.

-Lord Nektann

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users