The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Power Rangers takes on some of Super Sentai's darker tones.  This turns a lot of kids and their angry parents off from the franchise, so Saban decides instead to cater to the long-time adult fans from the MMPR days, writing darker stories with various well-done callbacks to the previous series, and the occasional cameo/special appearance by past Rangers.  This causes the Power Rangers fanbase to become a bunch of uptight elitists, which gets on the nerves of the Super Sentai fanbase.  Both sides somehow develop Ranger morhpers/henshin devices that work successfully.  However, they would find use in a war between the Power Rangers fans and Super Sentai fans.  The Great Ranger Fandom War would be the first and last to use the henshin morpher technology, as it results in the extermination of both sides.

I wish I had a fully-functioning multiversal travel device with infinite energy, full control over which universes to which I can travel, and can access any and all corners of the multiverse.

• Upvote 1

In order to get your wish for We Are Number One,

You gotta catch a superhero on the run.

Unfortunately, the only superheroes available for you to try to catch are speedsters, which you are not, so good luck.  If on the off chance you are a speedster, all the other speedsters got power boosts and you just didn't get the memo, so they're all still faster than you.

I wish there were more decent browser MMOs out there.

Granted, but your means of watching them break.

I wish for approximately $600.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Granted, but as you receive it, your mom tells you to use it to pay off your student loans.  You are thus unable to spend your money in the ways that you want.

I wish that LEGO made a Game of Thrones CMF series.

Granted, but it gets pulled quickly as parents protest it as inappropriate for shildren. (typo, but i kept it, made me laugh)

I wish Sabaton would use my song idea for the 1453 Fall of Constantinople that I submitted to them (they found it interesting and will see if it will fit any future plans for albums), then the dude in my avatar can get a song about him.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Granted, but as you receive it, your mom tells you to use it to pay off your student loans.  You are thus unable to spend your money in the ways that you want.

I wish that LEGO made a Game of Thrones CMF series.

I will point out I would need to have student loans for that to work so lel.

and back to corrupting wishes;

Granted, but you still want for it to be better than it was, and this leaves you with a feeling of not having accomplished all you could have with it.

I wish for a wish that can't be corrupted. =P (I mainly just want to see how someone deals with this.)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

• 2 weeks later...

You get that, but you begin to find sleep so comforting that you sleep long hours anyway, even longer than people who do have to sleep.  You never shake this feeling, ever.  You get your wish, but it's pretty much useless.

I wish for a bowl of noodles.

Granted, but it is served as a meal.

I wish I was an extra in a big budget movie.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Granted, but you are mortified by the fact that the sole purpose of your actions is to cultivate useless stupidity which is instantly sucked away into the great masses of culture. You henceforth immediately leave all social media and the whole of society is minutely relieved.

I wish that the next post in this topic includes a wish desired for fulfillment by the original person who posted it, and I also wish it contains a corrupted version of this wish.

Granted, but I grow bored of the chore before writing it all out, so i instead ask for my own wish.

I wish my couch was more comfy.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, but the joke gets old after 6 hours of gameplay

I wish I had the motivation to write books.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Granted, but you must produce 30,000 words of prose a day or suffer the rage of Harlan Ellison for two weeks straight, every waking hour interrupted by rage, every minute of sleep shattered by nightmares of him, your phone ringing nonstop and your email inundated with his insulting emails.  

I wish that David Lynch made a BIONICLE film.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Wish is granted: it is the same. How 'bout that for a corruption?

I wish for more soft beverages in this house.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

You find the saddest video in the world.  It's titled "Happiness".

I wish to use an Olmak to travel to another universe.

Granted, but the first universe you travel to is made up of antimatter and thus both you and whatever you first made contact with implode. Also, you look weird because the mask is on your nose because it's too small for the rest of your faces and you have to look slightly upwards at all times so that it doesn't fall off.

I wish for a self enclosed paradox.

LEGO outsources the lore and story writing to a Mr. "G. Farshtey", which excites the G1 crowd.  However, it is a 12-year-old boy who just so happens to be named Greg Farshtey, completely unrelated to the man himself, only made possible because his parents are rich and wanted to make their sweet little angel a writer.  Lil' Greg has the writing/lore skills of a DeviantArt fanfic writer circa 2006, causing the G3 line to fail, and the Bionicle name as a whole to go the way of Galidor.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.