The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, the DVDs explode.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. The person corrupting this wish must also actually read the whole thing.

Granted; alas, I have stolen your flawless burger, and now hide it in an impenetrable fortress.I wish for Hubert: Crimson Lord to be unable to recover his most perfect of cheeseburgers from my lair.(Let the battle for the burger... BEGIN.)

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. Hubert's sister gets the burger back for me.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. The person corrupting this wish must also actually read the whole thing.

Granted; but during these eventful hours, you ate something else to keep your strength up, and are now too full and satisfied to even have an interest in the burger, let alone eat it. Your perfect burger goes to waste, without your giving a second thought.I wish the chef of the original burger would create a second cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger.

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Wish granted. You die of a heart attack due to the fat.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The person corrupting this wish must also actually read the whole thing.

Hurray! Tell me, what does a perfectly cooked and prepared armadillo burger taste like? Bet it's pretty unique.I wish I already had me Bachelor's and didn't have a year and a half left to work on my degree.

zolfbanner.jpg

So take my hand, Now you'll never be lonely, Not when I'm home, sweet home

I see your star, you left it burning for me

Mother, I'm here

You are unable to come up with a wish, and thus you are dropped into the bog of eternal stench.I wish I wasn't sneezing so much right now.

Edited by Toa Novu

zolfbanner.jpg

Mother, I'm here

Granted; you have stopped sneezing because you are currently stuck in a vacuum. I'd estimate you have about 8 seconds before you go unconscious.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The burger must be made of fresh, cooked well-done beef.

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Allright, I am going to grant your wish in ten seconds! Ready? 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2- *passes out in the vacuum from the last wish, and thus your wish is in turn not granted.*I wish my cat wouldn't keep trying to sit on my keyboard.

zolfbanner.jpg

Mother, I'm here

granted. your cay tries to sit on your headi wish for a monkey

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

granted. it gets in your nose and tries to kill you.i wish for a very large nuke

War...war never changes.

Granted. It uses your head as a litterbox.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The person corrupting this wish must also actually read the whole thing.

Granted; but just as you're about to take a bite, it slips from your hands and is eaten by rogue walrus.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The burger cannot be dropped or leave my hands unless I have the sole intention of doing so through my own will, and cannot be eaten by a walrus. One may not pass out while granting this wish.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. I somehow implant in your head the sole intention of dropping the burger. You do so, and it falls apart upon hitting the ground. Ants then begin to swarm around it.I wish I had that burger with every condition stated above, except that nothing can interrupt my burger-eating experience until I am finished.

Granted; however, you cannot enjoy eating this burger knowing you made me drop the other burger, and the guilt rides with you for the rest of your life.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The burger cannot be dropped or leave my hands unless I have the sole intention of doing so through my own will, and cannot be eaten by a walrus. One may not pass out while granting this wish. Nothing can interrupt my burger-eating experience until I am finished. I cannot feel guilt that is, in any way, related to this burger.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

granted. you enjoy your burger, then you are ran over by a car.i wish for a very large nuke

War...war never changes.

Granted, but a burger that delicious is far, far too expensive to ever afford twice, so you can never eat one again. Furthermore, the burger is sooooooooooooo delicious, everything else you attempt to eat afterwards is inedible in comparison, and you either starve to death or, after wallowing in your own despair for weeks, end your misery by hanging yourself after singing a slow, high-pitched version of "Skip to the Lou." The end.I wish someone (besides me) would PM me saying that they're also a fan of the Adult Swim TV series "Eagleheart." (Hint, hint, Eagleheart fans out there)

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

granted but you forget you don't eat beef.I wish that i could have his burger instead but without the lettuceoh those darn random ninjasGranted but the other person who like eagleheart is 2 days away from dyingI wish i could understand the mysteries of jello

Edited by Shadow Reaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted; but the mysteries put you into a coma from their sheer amazing magnitude.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The burger cannot be dropped or leave my hands unless I have the sole intention of doing so through my own will, and cannot be eaten by a walrus. One may not pass out while granting this wish. Nothing can interrupt my burger-eating experience until I am finished. I cannot feel guilt that is, in any way, related to this burger.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted. You eat the delicious burger and go on with your old boring life. Then you die.I wish I had a single cheeseburger with quality cheese, fresh lettuce, fresh tomatoes and fresh onions. It also must be exactly 7 centimetres wide and 3 centimetres tall. It must also be cooked properly and I must actually eat it. It must also have no harmful effects. The bun must also be made out of fresh bread, and must be soft and crunchy at the same time. There must also not be any living beings in it. It also must be perfectly clean. I must also have enough time to finish eating the cheeseburger. I must also be able to eat the cheeseburger and go on with my life without any interference. There also must have no mealworms or any other living creatures in it. There must be no one sabotaging my burger, nor can there be any bombs or any other weapons in it. I will not lose my appetite either, for frankly, Justin Bieber does not make people lose their appetites. Nobody can be able to steal the burger. I must not be full. The burger must be healthy enough and will not kill me with a heart attack. The person corrupting this wish must also actually read the whole thing.

Granted. You never finish it.I wish for a perfect and perfectly safe bacon burger with and only with cheese, a beef patty, a bun, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, ketchup, mustard, barbecue sauce, and onion rings. I also must be completely isolated from all danger and people, sealed in a room with only me and my burger.

Edited by Terminus24

Granted, but you can only use them once.I wish for a chance to be part of the Order of Mata Nui.

Granted, but after reveling in the delusion that you could actually become a member of the OoMN, your childlike naivety is crushed and you finally realize that the OoMN is nothing but a fictional organization created to promote a stupid @#$%ing toy. You wail in anguish for years, then, finally, end your misery and decide to commit suicide. You are unable to pull the trigger due to an uncanny level of self-preservation, so you ask someone else to do it for you, and he agrees. As he pulls the trigger, you finally realize that "life goes on," and you cry out for him to stop, but alas, it is too late as your guts are pumped full of led and you die miserably. The end.I wish there would be another Bioniclestory.com update.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Granted, but the cake is a lie.(That works for EVERY SINGLE cake related wish I've seen! :PI wish I could go to SPAAAAAAAAACE! without dying, and be able to return when I wish. I also wish that this could be in a blue police box that's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside with a man who calls himself the Doctor..

Granted, but the police box is only one square inch bigger on the inside, and the man calling himself the Doctor is very very fat.. You end up being pressed in a corner, unable to see the amazing sights outside the police box, and unable to breath because of the Doctor's BO, and drowning in his sweat.I wish I never had to work again, and all my needs were met.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

An avalance of change falls out of your corruption of my wish, burying you and crushing you. (Cents.)I wish I could write better stories.

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

The pennies change to quarters. :PI wish I could sleep for 12 hours tomorrow.

Granted. But you accidentally wake up when your dog eats your toes. Then you can't get back to sleep.I wish that I had $1,000,000 USD tax, criminal, and death or dismemberment free that I could spend on Lego Bricks that would never be stolen.

Edited by King Joe