The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. It's so interesting that you get sucked right in! Literally, you get sucked into your computer screen. It's fun and all for like the first few hours, but as time passes you feel the need to eat. There is no food in the internet and you are dismayed to find that BZP's cookies are not actually edible. You starve as there is no escape from the prison that is BZPower.I wish my avatar was animated.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted; it's an animation of me, pounding vigorously against your screen, desperate to be let out. In a moment of goodwill, you attempt to help, shattering your computer monitor.NINJA'D EDIT: Granted; but you are never allowed to eat dinner again.I wish I was out of the computer.

Edited by Akamai921

IYAAYAS Coin 1

(Continuity! =D Yay!)Granted. You poof next to me. You are now miles away from your real home and I'll only help if you can answer my questions three. You decide that's too much effort and hitchike home, getting totally lost on the way because you have no idea where you are. I follow along just to watch the trainwreck in motion (and help... you know, eventually).I wish I had a helicopter hat that could allow me to fly.

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. The government takes an interest in it, but more of an interest in your telepathic abilities which allow you to control your hat...I wish all my favourite TV shows that were cancelled come back. And they just as awesome as they were. And they're on a TV network that I have (plus on the internet). And I don't waste my life watching them...etc.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Granted, but a blimp driver hit the broadcasting tower while he was watching some of your favorite shows, and you can never watch TV ever again (Oh, and your computer blows up, so no watching them there).I wish Nintendo would send me a Wii U with a copy of Pikmin 3 right now.

Edited by Chancellor Puddinghead

Granted. You don't actually exist as a result.I wish that he actually existed.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

A fish wish for a switch wish wishes out the wishonater, which creates a black hole, sucking all the wishes in the world into it. Including you. :)I wish I had an iPhone.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Granted. But lego steals all your ideas and makes them into sets without any compensation, and you never defeat them in court.I wish I could be the main character in an action movie, and wouldn't die or be horribly hurt, still have time to do what I want to do, and enjoyed my job.

Granted, however, an airplane decides to crash into you two at that very moment. Tough luck.I wish I had more Cheez-Whiz.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.